• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Writer’s block

Whitch story sounds most interesting?

• Total voters

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
So, i’m going to be submitting my story to a literary magazine, but I have so many ideas that I don’t know whitch one to submit. I don’t want to put hours of work into something that isn’t going to be published. So here are the ideas

Woodman’s Lament: Life Size wooden soldier in Moscow owned by a fortune teller has an identity crisis, causing him to sneak away from the owner’s house to get turned into a Human.

The potential of Self: A Naga man in rural India with severe hatch defects tries to live life as a young adult despite crippling deformaties only to discover his metaphysical potential at a local Sangha

Community: A young human migrates from a human coloney in a far away star system illegally immigrates to an alien planet.
The Best Clone: The head of an insurance company goes on vacation, leaving his clone in charge and the enployees like the clone better than the actual boss

I think you're already in the wrong mindset for this kind of thing. You shouldn't want to work on something just for the sake of getting it published. You should want to write something because you have a story you want to tell, because you have an idea that you want to share with anyone who'll read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back