• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Write with Muggles {long-term and detailed}

Muggles

Hello, and welcome to my partner search thread! I'm Muggles, and I'll be your roleplay partner today and onward (hopefully). Whether you're interested in learning a few things about me or not, here they are: I've been roleplaying for almost exactly seven years, I'm currently a college student majoring in creative writing, and I spend a lot of time crying over fictional characters. Do I sound like someone you can get along with? I really hope so.

Now, let's move onto the rules! Sorry, they're a necessary evil.

1. Literate is not a word I like in the context of roleplaying. All I ask of my partners is they write the best they can. If writing the best you can means you make some mistakes, so be it. I will write with you no matter what experience level you have. If you truly try, that's good enough for me.
  2. Post length is something I'm a bit more particular with. If I give a response with multiple paragraphs which advance the plot and give you plenty to work with, don't give me a paragraph with only a few sentences which don't even move the plot along, nor give me anything to work with. I don't expect our lengths to match up all the time as it can be a rather difficult task, and roleplaying is supposed to be fun. Don't worry about it if you write less or more paragraphs than I do. Just make what you do write count. I hope this make sense. I get carried away regarding this specific topic.
  3. Romance is welcomed in the majority of my roleplays, but romance doesn't have to be included. Platonic relationships can be just as interesting to write as romantic ones.
  4. All pairing types including ones involving non-binary characters are accepted by me. This means I do MxF, MxM, FxF, MxNB, FxNB, and NBxNB. Transgender characters are also always welcomed.
  5. Characters of all genders are played by me, including non-binary and transgender. I typically ask for my partner's preference of gender they play opposite. I have no preference of gender played opposite my characters.
  6. Frequency of replies isn't something I'm concerned about. Reply when you can. I prefer my partner take their time when doing replies. Don't stress yourself if you're just too busy to focus on writing a reply for our roleplay. However, I do generally try to get replies to my partners in a timely manner. Don't expect fast replies with me though. I enjoy taking some time and thinking my posts out carefully.
  7. I rarely stick to just playing one character per roleplay. I enjoy having more than one main character along with side characters and NPCs. I don't put any sort of character amount requirement on my partner. Play as many as you'd like. If you like playing only one character, that's perfectly fine with me.
  8. If you've made it through my rules and you're interested in writing with me, either reply to this thread or send me a private message as I have absolutely no preference.

So, you're still with me? Brilliant! Since I'm pretty sure I've accurately described what kind of roleplayer I am and provided what I expect from my partners, I think I can wrap things up. You might be wondering what exactly I'm looking to write about. Well, I'm interested in writing whatever my partner and I can come up with. I enjoy building plots with my partners as I find it to be far more interesting than providing some pre-written plots for people to choose from. Roleplaying is a joint effort, and I think plotting should be as well. Simply contact me, and we can begin creating something awesome together.

Hello there. You seem cool, and I'd love to try out a roleplay with you. I can not yet pm, though, unfourtunately.

Ah! It seems I can PM now, but I'm not sure if you'd be open to it or not. Sorry, just would like to make sure lest I be presumptuous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back