• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Write with me! (OnexOne)

TinFoilKnight

Hello, I'm new to the site but not to RPing. It's been awhile since I've written anything, so I'm looking for a few partners to help me dust the creative cobwebs off in my brain. While I'm capable of 'advanced' lengthy writing, I'd like to focus on faster-paced RPs with no more than a couple paragraphs per post. I love creating unique characters with fascinating flaws and quirks, delving into strange fantasy worlds, and spontaneous plot twists and turns. If you're the sort who doesn't like surprises, and needs to know every plot point ahead of time, we probably won't get along. I am careful not to godmode or kill important characters without notice. I'm not George RR Martin, after all. ;)

I'm a chick IRL, but portray male and female characters. I'm also MxF, MxM and FxF friendly. Imperfect romances that take time to develop are my favorites. I'm not a fan of 'love at first sight' or strictly romantic RPs; there has to be a bigger plot line to keep me interested. I generally make characters up on the spot, and learn more about them as the game continues.

I'm usually capable of posting multiple times throughout the day, and will let you know if I'll be absent more than a day or two. My favorite RPs are when reading every post is like unwrapping a birthday present.

Because I feel like letting my creative juices flow, and want to write as soon as possible, I'd like to make a request. Send me any RP introduction that you have, with any character, as long as the character and the setting are completely original. The only genre I refuse to do are realistic ones without any speculative element. Your introduction can be modern fantasy, medieval high fantasy, zombie post apocalypse, a supernatural boarding school, aboard a steampunk airship, or in a space western in a distant galaxy. Just no modern slice of life.

I just miss the days of jumping into RPs with characters I have made up on the spot. So PM me your introductions, any character, any length, any speculative setting, as long as you don't mind if I only respond back with a couple paragraphs. You also may preface in the beginning whether you'd like me to play a male or female character. Otherwise, I'll most likely write the opposite gender.

Thanks. I look forward to writing with you as soon as possible. :D

Me too! To be completely honest it's been about 7-8 years since I've roleplayed. If you can forgive me for my grammatically incorrectness and how slow I am to respond I would love to roleplay with you! But, I am going to have to ask that you begin if possible? It's been quite a long time for me but I'm up for anything :)

I don't mind beginning, but I am unable to send PMs. New account. Are you able to PM me? And would you prefer if I write a male or female character?

I have a new account as well haha, guess we're stuck til tomorrow. And honestly, I am better as a male character but it is completely up to you, I can do either.

You have my interest. I will be sending a PM about stuff since it's way too detailed and I need to find a way to simplify it.

I have a really fun idea that would probably only get better by just jumping in full force. I can't PM yet though.

TinFoilKnight said:
Aw. Would you be able to post your intro in a thread? I don't have to use PMs.
Yeah, sure. Worst comes to worst we can always start in a thread then switch over.

[QUOTE="Netflix Addict]Yeah, sure. Worst comes to worst we can always start in a thread then switch over.

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! Post whenever you're able, and link me here if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back