• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Write a story with me! (Always looking)(1x1)

Mushroom Turtle

Hi there!

✿ My name is Alyssa.
✿ I am 25 and yes I am getting old. Just kidding.
✿ I usually play a female, but I enjoy doubling and playing a male as well as a female.
✿ Please be 18+
✿ I enjoy writing stories on discord or google documents.
✿ I am in a CST zone.
✿ I have a full time job, but I always have time for replies and chit chatting.
✿ I love drama, romance and a really good plot

Pairings I can think of:

ღ Vampire x Were-wolf
ღ Vampire x Half Vampire
ღ Vampire x Human
ღ Arranged Marriage
ღ Vampire x Witch
ღ Alpha Wolf x New Wolf[Shape Shifting]
ღ Assassin x Target
ღ Best Friend x Best Friend
ღ Good Girl x Bad Boy
ღ Demon Prince x Demon
ღ Polar Opposites
ღ Master Thief x Thief
ღ Prince x Commoner
ღ Hybrid x ??
ღ Your Ideas

Plots I thought of:
ღ Character A and character B were childhood friends but character A moved away. Years pass and now going to college they meet again, but Character A has a secret that was the cause of them moving away.

ღ She is a puppet come to life, he is the knight who is meant to be her salvation. The puppet master has returned and wants to use his creation to bring the world into darkness. The knight descendent is the only one standing in the way of this. What kind of adventure will they go on and will the puppet master get to paint the world black?
(Is a very rough plot from a very old roleplay I did. Can be refined and fixed up.)

I think I would be interested in a Prince x Commoner pairing, and I think I even have an idea for the plot of it. ?

ღ Character A and character B were childhood friends but character A moved away. Years pass and now going to college they meet again, but Character A has a secret that was the cause of them moving away.

I am up for this type of RP if you are still looking

Hey ^,^ I'm really interested in Alpha Wolf x New Wolf[Shape Shifting]! Maybe use your plot (ღ Character A and character B were childhood friends...) for it? I can use here or Discord ^^

I'd love to work something out. I love your ideas and my own as well! Since we have Discord use here, I'll use it. Spidermanshark2#8490

Users who are viewing this thread

Back