• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐–๐‘๐‚๐† โ€” ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
tumblr_mbri3yOfD31ra6x4ko1_500.gif

Welcome to Talonโ€™s Cross! As your faithful tour guide, feel free to ask any and all questions that come to mind. Iโ€™m always here to help, alwaysโ€ฆ.

Hellooooo everyone! This will be used until the final cast is picked and we move to discord for ooc purposes. Feel free to hit me up with any questions that you may have! Iโ€™ve yet to decide on a due date for this so please donโ€™t stress!

Hey there, thanks for setting up this thread! Perhaps this is an odd question, but if there are any details about our characters' backgrounds that we don't want to reveal immediately to the other rpers, is it okay if we post a slightly redacted version on the CS thread and PM you the juicier iteration? Absolutely no worries if not, though!

Last edited:
Hey there, thanks for setting up this thread! Perhaps this is an odd question, but if there are any details about our characters' backgrounds that we don't want to reveal immediately to the other rpers, is it okay if we post a slightly redacted version on the CS thread and PM you the juicier iteration? Absolutely no worries if not, though!
Yes thatโ€™s fine. Even though the group are friends, Iโ€™ll leave it up to the players to decide how close they are/how they met! Secrets between them and hidden feelings are definitely welcome!

fr trying so hard not to create an entirely new character๏น—๏น—

hellohello i am beyond hyped that this masterpiece is having its comeback ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ yall just kNOW i gotta bring back the moody playwright

Sup yโ€™all! I just got off from work and looking forward to my off days. Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing all the character concepts that yโ€™all have.

if y'all ain't sick of pierce already just let it be known that he has returned. my good-time boy. my sweet cheese of whom i will NEVER tire of putting in situations. lov him.

if y'all ain't sick of pierce already just let it be known that he has returned. my good-time boy. my sweet cheese of whom i will NEVER tire of putting in situations. lov him.
Itโ€™s giving here for good time, not a long time. Donโ€™t worry itโ€™ll be fiiine, everythingโ€™s fiiiine. ๐Ÿฅด

I managed to add a fear and history. Is there anything missing or needs edits?

I managed to add a fear and history. Is there anything missing or needs edits?
No it seems like you have everything filled out! Iโ€™ll be giving the completed sheets a thorough look over come the due date!

andy do be kinda up finally๏น— she's so babygirl frfr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back