• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wrath of the elements

" it means that i can control all the elements and the rest of you control one of the elements, you balance me out" azeroth said

azeroth pinches the bridge of his nose "ok, explaining this will be harder then i thought, long story short though we are elemental warriors meant to save the world from a darkness that will kill every thing and one you love"

azeroth growls to himself and said under his breath "i truely hope these people know how to use their power"

" sorry, i know, but the problem is the powers manifested a month ago, how do you not know about your powers?" azeroth said trying to calm himself

"i know my power and how to use i just haven't masted it yet it takes time" Synthia looked at Azeroth "but im in, to protect"

" i didn't say you have to have mastered it, i'm say you know all the basic uses of the abilities"

"i have also toyed with mine but it isn't simple for me, it makes me woozy and head spin for certain ones..."

" to be honest i don't know, i think we might be reincarnations of the first elemental wielders" azeroth said leading the group to a large mansion made of carved stone

"as it should be, i did make it, i will stand for centuries unaffected by the affects of time" azeroth said then opened the oak wooden doors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back