• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wow has it been awhile. (Looking for new rp partners!)

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hey guys, wow has it been a while for me! It actually feels weird to be typing this up right now. But here I am once again, wanting to jump back into the world of Role Playing.

I've always been more of a fan of one on one only because I've never once done a successful group rp. They've either died out or been monopolized. ANYWAY.

Here are some of the RP's I like to do. Though I am open for ideas of new things!

I like to play the female role, all of my male characters come out being feminine anyway.

All the ideas with a * are the ones I have done before and have a good idea about

PrincessxServant

PrincessxKnight

PrincexServant

RobotxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

GhostxHuman

PoorxRich*

"Missing Pieces"****

PopularxOutcast

I am up for a lot of fandom Rp's like:

Fruits Basket

Ouran highschool host club

InuYasha

Shadow hunter (mortal instruments/infernal devices)<--- LOVE THIS ONE.

Harry potter

Percy Jackson

I'm a reader so ask me about a series if I didn't list it!!

*Note* I'm really specific about writing style that needs to be fluid and

consistent. So I'll probably ask for a writing sample before we commit to any RP's.

If you are looking for 1x1 RP, you don't want to post here. You want to post in the Thread Roleplays. You should copy and paste this over there, or maybe ask an admin to move this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a Princess/Servant RP (as a servant) with you and I am more than happy to provide a sample. :)

Bombielonia said:
I would love to do a Princess/Servant RP (as a servant) with you and I am more than happy to provide a sample. :)
That would be so awesome!! If you would, send the sample to me through pm? I'm super excited to read it!

I would love to do a Princess/Servant RP with you and I am more than happy to provide a sample. :)

ibepeyton said:
That would be so awesome!! If you would, send the sample to me through pm? I'm super excited to read it!
Sure!

Would be interested in any of the following:

Popular x Outcast

Robot x Human

Princess x Servant

Shadow Hunter (N.B. Better versed in TMI universe than TID universe since I've only read one book of the latter series and that was aaaaages ago. I'd also probably prefer it with OCS rather than canon characters.)

'Missing Pieces' (? No idea what this is but it sounds cool :P )

I can PM you a writing sample if you need one :) Feel free to PM me to discuss which pairing you'd like to do and such ^U^

Paintedsky said:
Would be interested in any of the following:
Popular x Outcast

Robot x Human

Princess x Servant

Shadow Hunter (N.B. Better versed in TMI universe than TID universe since I've only read one book of the latter series and that was aaaaages ago. I'd also probably prefer it with OCS rather than canon characters.)

'Missing Pieces' (? No idea what this is but it sounds cool :P )

I can PM you a writing sample if you need one :) Feel free to PM me to discuss which pairing you'd like to do and such ^U^
Yay! All fun and interesting ones! I can PM you about missing pieces if you want. It's a plot I made up on my own. It's pretty lax and open for added details and such.

But other wise I would like to do a TMI RolePlay. I'm actually on the 4th book now and I have a RP thread I set up with lots of information on the topic so that even people who haven't really read the series can participate. Plus, I always do OC for that RP. I feel like doing canon for this series can get boring.

What say you? ;P

I say please do PM me about the missing pieces one, and TMI OCs sounds like it'll be great. Could you link me the TMI thread so I can brush up on my knowledge, since I read the books a while ago, and I don't think I got past the City of Glass, I believe?

Thanks ^U^

Last edited by a moderator:
Always on the lookout for a new 1x1. Also curious about the 'Missing Pieces' plot. I've got a few of my own ideas akin to PrincessxServant, VampirexHuman, and GhostxHuman if you'd like to hear them. I know I'd like to hear your ideas.

eisforenigma said:
Always on the lookout for a new 1x1. Also curious about the 'Missing Pieces' plot. I've got a few of my own ideas akin to PrincessxServant, VampirexHuman, and GhostxHuman if you'd like to hear them. I know I'd like to hear your ideas.
I would LOVE to hear about all your ideas! Pm me? 

[QUOTE="Jason Todd]PoorxRich
I'd do this one with you.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Would you like to PM me about it, please?

If you're still open for roleplays, I'd be up for:

Princess x Servant

Robot x Human

Vampire x Human

and/or I'd be interested in hearing about your plot idea for "Missing Pieces," if that'd be okay.

iGoober said:
If you're still open for roleplays, I'd be up for:
Princess x Servant

Robot x Human

Vampire x Human

and/or I'd be interested in hearing about your plot idea for "Missing Pieces," if that'd be okay.
If you're not partial to any I'd love to do vampirexhuman please pm me on your ideas and I can tell you about MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back