Would you marry the avatar above you?

People get tipsy just by looking at her (that's stated in one of her bond levels if I'm remembering correctly)

Yo, so your talk about the onis in the tale of Shuten Doji reminded me of the interpretations that Touhou has. The equivalent of Shuten Doji there is a loli.
IMG_5094.JPG

This one's Ibaraki Doji. Weirdly enough, people still can't confirm whether or not she's an oni.
IMG_6080.JPG

Aand here's Hoshiguma Doji. The fourth great oni hasn't really gotten an interpretation yet.
IMG_5690.JPG

It's pretty cool how Fate has pretty much everyone from waifu!Arthur to Alexander the Great to Vlad Tepés the Impaler, though. Honestly really want to get into the Nasuverse now (Fate along with a few other series).

And to say that this post is still relevant, I'm still going with "Yes" on Waifu!Arthur.

Yo, so your talk about the onis in the tale of Shuten Doji reminded me of the interpretations that Touhou has. The equivalent of Shuten Doji there is a loli.
This one's Ibaraki Doji. Weirdly enough, people still can't confirm whether or not she's an oni.

Aand here's Hoshiguma Doji. The fourth great oni hasn't really gotten an interpretation yet.
It's pretty cool how Fate has pretty much everyone from waifu!Arthur to Alexander the Great to Vlad Tepés the Impaler, though. Honestly really want to get into the Nasuverse now (Fate along with a few other series).

And to say that this post is still relevant, I'm still going with "Yes" on Waifu!Arthur.
Hue Hue Hue. Shall I introduce you to this magnificent and convoluted universe?

Also please restrain yourself from calling Iskandar 'Alexander'

Also Also, Ibaraki is in fate. Pretty decent servant.

You're probably familiar with her appearance already but Shuten Doji in fate is apparently a loli too (though I can't see how personally).

2e0f345d0d9f135278338c4dffc1d4cb7876372e.12.jpg
Not much to say about her other than that she ironically has more oni qualities than Shuten. She's an actual loli.
Berserker.%28Ibaraki-douji%29.full.1999932.jpg

Hoshiguma isn't in the game so I there is no art of her as far as I know

(Also, I have to say no. Just on the basis that she is a zombie and nothing else.)

Hue Hue Hue. Shall I introduce you to this magnificent and convoluted universe?

Also please restrain yourself from calling Iskandar 'Alexander'

Also Also, Ibaraki is in fate. Pretty decent servant.

I'm actually planning to read Kara no Kyōkai (The Garden of Sinners) first. It's the first thing TYPE-MOON released and looks pretty good, and I heard there's actually a way to wrap up that, Tsukihime, FATE, Melty Blood, etc. into one collected multiverse.

You're probably familiar with her appearance already but Shuten Doji in fate is apparently a loli too (though I can't see how personally).

2e0f345d0d9f135278338c4dffc1d4cb7876372e.12.jpg
Not much to say about her other than that she ironically has more oni qualities than Shuten. She's an actual loli.
Berserker.%28Ibaraki-douji%29.full.1999932.jpg

Hoshiguma isn't in the game so I there is no art of her as far as I know

Aggh
They both automatically get an 8/10 on the waifu scale from me. 2cute4me.

(Also, I have to say no. Just on the basis that she is a zombie and nothing else.)

That's probably a safe bet. I guess being bitten by her wouldn't be quite as bad as being bitten by your average, butt-ugly zombie since she's a jiang shi—you'd still have the capacity to think and talk, but your joints'd get all stiff and your skin would get pale when you turn into one. Probably not that pleasant, but you'd still be human-ish.

I'm actually planning to read Kara no Kyōkai (The Garden of Sinners) first. It's the first thing TYPE-MOON released and looks pretty good, and I heard there's actually a way to wrap up that, Tsukihime, FATE, Melty Blood, etc. into one collected multiverse.

Aggh
They both automatically get an 8/10 on the waifu scale from me. 2cute4me.

That's probably a safe bet. I guess being bitten by her wouldn't be quite as bad as being bitten by your average, butt-ugly zombie since she's a jiang shi—you'd still have the capacity to think and talk, but your joints'd get all stiff and your skin would get pale when you turn into one. Probably not that pleasant, but you'd still be human-ish.
Yeah. KnK is good. I have yet to play Tsukihime but I hear it is great. I have played FSN, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/EXTRA, Fate/Extella and FGO. Melty Blood is good too, have to play it.

Also, Kiyohime is best grill.

Berserker.%28Kiyohime%29.full.2019073.jpg

Believe it or not, she is not a loli. The Kimono hides her golden chest

Probably. I really need to get back to reading Homestuck actually...

I need to watch that, to be honest. One of the characters (Shiki) is in FGO and I like to have an idea of the lore behind things more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back