• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Would you like to draw?

The thing that comes to mind is drawing a bunch of folk on a couch together. One person getting done, posting the picture, and then the next person drawing the next person. Either or, this is a really fun idea!

We'd have to make sure all the images everyone sends in is in PNG style. XDD That way there isn't any great resolution difference between all the drawings! :))

And for a theme, hm, I think we should do an everything theme. Draw whatever character you want in a very simplistic setting!
Perhaps a city setting or even a little party. Something to allow their personalities to really shine!

I'm loving the 'let's draw people on a couch' idea. I'll get us started with the couch itself.

PREPARE THINE EYES FOR MY LATEST MAGNUM OPUS
V0Al6sa.png

As you can see, the couch is brown and has a broken right leg, which has been replaced by some fat stacks of ca$h money. It still leans a bit though. I started us out with one pink pillow, currently in use by me. Leaning on it is my bee colored umbrella, and on the backrest is a thing of lotion. Gotta keep your hands moist at all times on my couch! I have a bowl of chicken wyngs and a jar of strawberry jam as well. I'm a messy eater so some of it is on my hands and face, feel free to give me some napkins. I'm playing a vidya gaem too, as seen by the super leet ps4 controller.

What will YOU add to the scene? Cross the Rubicon already!

How convenient. I just finished a drawing myself before finding this. I'm not sure any of my stuff would really fit a theme though. I kinda like the idea of simply sharing art.

That's wonderful hahaha I'll draw someone on the couch tomorrow!

Also I'll sketch a little city scape drawing.

Hm....looking through some drawings I've made previously, I actually do have a couple characters who are in sitting positions. I can't actually edit them on myself though.

I've also got this fear of being harshly criticized due to the type of characters I draw.

Oh, right. I also can't do digital art. I may just stick to simply sharing.

...but I don't want to be "that guy" who's just doing something different from everyone else.

Oh, right. I also can't do digital art. I may just stick to simply sharing.

...but I don't want to be "that guy" who's just doing something different from everyone else.
you could try printing out the picture in color and drawing ontop of it, then scanning it and uploading it back up! Or that might be too much work haha.. just giving suggestions!

you could try printing out the picture in color and drawing ontop of it, then scanning it and uploading it back up! Or that might be too much work haha.. just giving suggestions!
Eh, yeah. The couch would likely be showing through my character anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back