• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Would you like to draw?

Fangs9090 Fangs9090 Yeah, I don't think anybody here is so tasteless as to give you shit for drawing furry animal people.
Yeah, the fear didn't come from an actual experience. It's mainly just my brain imagining the negative responses and not wanting to risk them being real. I really hate how I think sometimes...

Anyway, I might suck it up and send a drawing soon.

Yeah, the fear didn't come from an actual experience. It's mainly just my brain imagining the negative responses and not wanting to risk them being real. I really hate how I think sometimes...

Anyway, I might suck it up and send a drawing soon.
You might as well just get over the fear haha, you'll always have people who don't like you or what you do in life, but they don't matter, it's those who like your stuff and you and push you to keep going that matter most.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It really helps. Now I really don't have an excuse to not share, so I might as well.

...except I don't know which of the two to send. One is posed in a way that they could fit on the seat of the couch, possibly leaning on someone. The other one would have to be sitting up on the back of the couch.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It really helps. Now I really don't have an excuse to not share, so I might as well.

...except I don't know which of the two to send. One is posed in a way that they could fit on the seat of the couch, possibly leaning on someone. The other one would have to be sitting up on the back of the couch.

That's cool and all, but why not just doodle something new really quick for fun? That's the name of the game.

Um.... I actually don't think I can doodle. Anytime I draw something, I always have to finish it or else I can't let anyone see it. Also, it would take me way longer just to figure out who or what to draw. I'm very indecisive when it comes to drawing...

Um.... I actually don't think I can doodle. Anytime I draw something, I always have to finish it or else I can't let anyone see it. Also, it would take me way longer just to figure out who or what to draw. I'm very indecisive when it comes to drawing...

Hoss, open up MSpaint (or whatever equivelant you can get your hands on), download the couch, and work your magic with the limited tools available.

Less is more, right?

Would one of you like to edit myn on there It's a quick 1 min doodle

17619460_1368167903226126_3279322_n.jpg

It's a little me, I'd do it myself but I need to sleep for work!

The Chronicler The Chronicler I can't wait, sneklord

Aside, I've added you in Nozomu Nozomu to the best of my abilities, and I also re-highlighted the text on your shirt because it got super faded out. I had to downsize you a lot so your quality suffered somewhat. I'll go commit sudoku when we're done, sorry!

Oh, I also, revealed that we were actually in my house (I guess? Since it's my couch) and my house is like, manilla colored. I dunno why the living room has a window in it so close to the couch, but it does. I thought it might get hot and so I added an air conditioner too.

7lEdLrj.png

Hoss, open up MSpaint (or whatever equivelant you can get your hands on), download the couch, and work your magic with the limited tools available.

Less is more, right?
I'm on my iPod so I don't have an equivalent. And I don't have space to download a new app. Eh, I think I'll just sit this one out and watch everyone else.

I'm on my iPod so I don't have an equivalent. And I don't have space to download a new app. Eh, I think I'll just sit this one out and watch everyone else.

Fair enough. Feel free to tell me what to draw in any case.

Seriously though, somebody should get me some napkins. I'm getting jam all over the floor.

Looks fine to me wind haha, I'm sure by the time we start another project I'll have my tablet back!

Well, this looks fun. I haven't drawn in a while (both ink-wise and digital-wise), so my shit might be shittier than it should be. I'll try to do what I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back