• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Worlds Collide AG (Game Endt)

Day 4

The battle was reaching a stalemate The contestants knocking each other out of the place, but there were a couple of people of different factions to seem to be working together. Who am I to judge? Their twisted smiles had become enraged for the spilled blood on the ground. The host kept silent and continued the battle just for the sake of entertainment. He just tried to made sure that the people were knocked out before anything bad would happen to the. Young fighters, try to get knocked out before getting killed! Also, you wanted to know about an identity? Well the secret to it it's behind to the german translation of the word "song"! The host called the contestants through the broadcast system, which caused them to distract a little, but they sure resumed their fighting stances.

The battle was all out, yet there were four people who decided not to make a move today. This was already getting on my nerves. I don't know what they are thinking right now. The man with the eye patch just stared at the ceiling dumbfounded, the cat witch decided to continue her bubble bath in the middle of the battlefield, the caped baldy was loafin around, taking boogers out of his nose, the nun with the devil wings was having headaches while she prayed and the retarded pink-haired girl started crawling all over the place calling "Nyu" to anything that moved. Also, there was the biggest dis to the story of fighting. There were corpses and knocked out people out there and the young magical girl with the staff and cards just decided to kick the lifeless corpse of Yoh Asakura. This was worse than teabagging!

There were other lesser movements on the arena that made this battle seem eternal. It seemed like the girl with pink hair who seemed to be 8 years was running around with her sword in hand and the pink sheath which had wheels. She was obviously guarding herself from damage. The man wearing a red trench coat vanished from the arena. He was very good at hiding himself. The girl who had just kicked the corpse pulled out another card that was directed at the bathing witch. The card turned yellow and showed a shield sign. It seems it blocked incoming damage to the witch. The girl with the wooden sword decided to patch herself up, healing all damage she had taken. The beefed up high schooler used his Stand to punch the whole body of the weird breakdancer, which had made all his bones and wounds to be healed.

The battle continued. It was like a mexican standoff. The manliest magical girl decided to go and kick or lodge his/her chainsaw.
Wait...she is a he?! What?! But, he wants you to tell me that I should be calling him a she?! This is confusing. Anyway, she tried to lodge the chainsaw onto the 8 year old, but since she was guarding, it bounced off the sword. In the meantime, the breakdancer was releasing a whole magazine of bullets into her body, leaving her full of holes. She is critically injured. The flat girl spawned tentacles from her hair. WAIT! TENTACLES?! IS THIS A JAPANESE HENTAI OR SOMETHING?! I'M DONE. I'M FRIGGING DONE! I'm sorry for the last announcer. Going back to the battle, she decided to use them to swarm and attack the bald man loafing on the floor. He took the hits in the face and now is moderately injured.

What will happen next?

• @theManCalledSting

Last edited by a moderator:

Day 5

The battle was fierce. The contestants seemed to be wanting to knock each other out before getting killed. They have been starting to distrust each other. Was there a traitor in my faction? Are there more traitors in my faction? Can healers be traitors? All those things could be heard in the battlefield. Thank goodness the audience can just spectate the show. The host kept silent and continued the battle just for the sake of entertainment. He just tried to made sure that the people were knocked out before anything bad would happen to them, but the contestants were claiming for blood. The blood of an innocent. The host shrugged and pointed the laser at the retarded pink haired girl. Before she would die, she tried to heal the magical girl who was manly, but the healing had no effect. The laser pointed at her and disintegrated her. @theManCalledSting

[/size]

Day 6

The battle was continued. The contestants seemed to continue to want to knock each other out before getting killed. They have been starting to distrust each other. Was there a traitor in the faction? Are there more traitors in my faction? Can healers be traitors? Are you a traitor? All those things made the battle more uncomfortable. Whereas the participants wanted to save people, blood-thirsting fighters wanted to spill blood. The host shrugged and pointed the laser at the girl with the witch hat. Before she would die, she tried to send a pumpkin to heal the manly magical girl, but the healing had no effect. The laser pointed at her and disintegrated her. @theManCalledSting

[/size]

Day 7

The battle had been going for over a week. The contestants seemed to already tired from trying to save everyone. Two traitors had been discovered and who knew how many more were there. Whereas the participants wanted to save people, blood-thirsting fighters wanted to continue to spill blood. The host shrugged and pointed the laser at the girl who was only eight years old. Before she would die, she threw her sword which was stuck cleanly onto the zombie girl's heart. She is critically injured. As a disrespect for that, the manly girl cut off the girl's head. @theManCalledSting

[/size]

Day 8

The battle was reaching its final stages. The contestants seemed desperate to finish the tournament. Three traitors had been discovered and who knew how many more were there. Whereas the participants wanted to save people, blood-thirsting fighters wanted to continue to spill blood. The host shrugged and pointed the laser at the breakdancer. Before he could die, she shoot a barrage of bullets onto the zombie girl's heart. She died. As soon as she touched the ground, she rose up again alive. A passive has kicked in for the second time. The breakdancer was desintegrated. @theManCalledSting

CONGRATULATIONS! INNOCENT WIN!

[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back