• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Worlds Collide AG (Game Endt)

[QUOTE="Le Nebula]i like this one already, they have a birb as their profile picture, welcome aboard!!

[/QUOTE]
chirp chirp

Thanks!! :>

(cough cough guys just letting you know you have to read the whole thing because theres something you have to say in order to get onto the game, theres my hint and im out!)

[QUOTE="Lord Zanicus]Wait, you guys killed me in that last game, does that mean we're not friends?
*pouts*

[/QUOTE]
Of course not.

*hugs*

*slowly raises knife behind Zanicus's back*

5 more people to begin! Do you have any idea on who to invite?

@Sarah Blume

@Dynasty Girl

@Meredith

I don't know if this is your kind of thing (poison), so I'm inviting you to join us to the fun!

[QUOTE="Lord Zanicus]Hahaha!
Looking forward for this round!

[/QUOTE]
I'm looking forward to your abilities Zanicus!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sombra Arcana thank u very much for inviting me, but due to a history of getting overloaded I'm limiting myself to 1 rp and 1 that i host at a time, sorry :<

hope u guys have fun tho c:

Well, to show I read things, I'll take a lovely taco for the effort :)

But unfortunately, my RL posting schedule means I won't last more than the first week of game activity. There are 2 days out of the week in which I am literally unable to log onto RpN at all. (These days being my husband's weekend (consisting of Thursday and Friday)) So... Once a RL wednesday hits, I'll be dead by RL saturday. -.-;;

Though, in all other senses, this sounds like a very interesting and amazing game idea! The "PM Game" idea is a little iffy in my personal understanding, but I'm sure it's not hard to learn what's going on with that. :) Hope you find players!

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I'm adding you, but please do
1. Read rules and mechanics.

2. Post what you're missing

3. Spread the word! 4 players left to begin!

[/QUOTE]

I2WGYr5.jpg

Dethbycoffee said:
Well, to show I read things, I'll take a lovely taco for the effort :)
But unfortunately, my RL posting schedule means I won't last more than the first week of game activity. There are 2 days out of the week in which I am literally unable to log onto RpN at all. (These days being my husband's weekend (consisting of Thursday and Friday)) So... Once a RL wednesday hits, I'll be dead by RL saturday. -.-;;

Though, in all other senses, this sounds like a very interesting and amazing game idea! The "PM Game" idea is a little iffy in my personal understanding, but I'm sure it's not hard to learn what's going on with that. :) Hope you find players!
Thank you a lot! I would ask of you if you could help me spread the word?

Also, @The One Eyed Bandit you're invited to join!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hi yes I want to I'm just trying to figure it out at the moment. Might join later tho, it's 3 in the morning here

[/QUOTE]
If you want to get more help understanding. I suggest to read the Story Archive of Murder 101 found on the Quest Log as well

Thank you, Mrs. Quiet. Also do you have friends who would like to join?

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]If you want to get more help understanding. I suggest to read the Story Archive of Murder 101 found on the Quest Log as well
Thank you, Mrs. Quiet. Also do you have friends who would like to join?

[/QUOTE]
I will ask around! Also, just a preference thing, would you mind calling me QIV? It's just because there's a user called Quiet on the website and it gets confusing sometimes for me

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I will ask around! Also, just a preference thing, would you mind calling me QIV? It's just because there's a user called Quiet on the website and it gets confusing sometimes for me

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, Mrs. QIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back