• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World of Warcraft (Lit./Adv.)

Halfanelf

The Professor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning, everyone!

So, for many, many years, I was an avid WoW player - specifically, a WoW role player. Unfortunately, I kept losing all of my partners and contacts, and with each new expansion after Wrath, the game just pushed me further and further away. I miss it, though, especially having just gone to the movie (surprisingly well done, actually; good for you, Blizz), so I thought I'd see if I could find someone of like mind here. (:

I'm looking to RP in the universe pre-Mists of Pandaria. Anything up through Cataclysm is fine, though my favorite expansion by far is Wrath. I would like to find a way to link our characters' stories beyond simple chance meetings, as I find it easier to create something with substance that way. This can mean things like siblings, lovers, childhood friends, two halves of an arranged marriage... Whatever. Let's talk!

Personally, there are only certain races I'll play:

* Kaldorei/Sindorei

* Draenei

* Human

* Maybe Worgen

I don't have anything against (most of) the other races, but I don't find it appealing to play a walking cow, myself. xD I also don't have a preference on faction, despite my races listed; it's just that the Horde has most of the beastman-type races. Since this isn't an in-game situation, class isn't a huge deal and will depend on the story basics and personality of my character.

Limits? PG-13. I love romance and excitement and danger, but if what you want is more R-rated, please look elsewhere.

Ah, I should explain the parenthetical in the title. I'm a very serious role player and am only interested in something advanced. To me, that means using correct punctuation, capitalization, and grammar; being able to create posts with equal parts quality and quantity; and having enough creativity to collaboratively build a real, meaty story, instead of just floating along aimlessly after a DM.

So! If you're interested, I encourage you to get in touch with me, and we can see if we click! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back