World of Nox|BxB RP [open]

lmh98

Masks of Life
Please post your character sheet here or at the Character sign-up~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I added that he is a seme. Anything else I am missing? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
so... im starting the roleplay~

remember~ you can post in any tab but you have to atleast post once in your habit tab like race demon in the demon cave and such~! feel free to reply~ ^^

please be active!!!!

I'll be up when I can, have this other form that suddenly got thrown at me from this plotted RP, bluhluh xD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'll be up when I can, have this other form that suddenly got thrown at me from this plotted RP, bluhluh xD

[/QUOTE]
But don't forget to rp here roo okay! ^^

Ja, I won't forget this RP~

Just have a lot of explanation and description in the other form and I need to do two, lol.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Ja, I won't forget this RP~
Just have a lot of explanation and description in the other form and I need to do two, lol.

[/QUOTE]
it's okay~~ at least 2 posts okay~ ^^

@lmh98 In your last post, is Ares giving us permission to go after the mirror? I'm picking up mixed signals from him. So it's hard to know how to react.

In the last post, we three are going to the scout to get more information~ but you guys can take the mirror, ares just come with you guys for his own hunger for revenge to god.^^

Understand?

@lmh98 I know this may be sudden, but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to leave the rp. I can't really get into my character anymore. I didn't want to leave you hanging by not saying anything though.

Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10354-lmh98/ said:
@lmh98[/URL] I know this may be sudden, but I wanted to let you know that I'm going to leave the rp. I can't really get into my character anymore. I didn't want to leave you hanging by not saying anything though.
okay then~ good luck with other rps~!!!

.... Don't you think we should take turns posting replies in the Human Village Thread? Because it gets kinda confusing. Should I wait for your interaction to end or what? If so, I'll delete my last reply :|

@lmh98

I guess you don't have to delete ur last reply, but i agree that we should take turns... -____-

how 'bout this, two or three posts for each conversation and then other conversation can be continued for another 2 or 3 posts and so on?

how 'bout that????

@Twilight Carol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back