• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Nox|BxB RP [open]

Sanatio was sitting on a branch of a tree. He enjoyed the sunlight that shine through the leaves. This was his favorite thing to do. Sitting around doing nothing while he could hear the voices around him.

"It's surely peaceful, but why do I feel restless ?" He thought to himself. He took off his glasses to wipe it. Then he put it on again.

Suddenly, he heard a tree fall somewhere in the distance. He just sighed and looked at the scenery in front of him. "How long will this continue ?" He wondered.

Then he jumped down and walk to the place where a tree had fallen.

Leo went to go grab some supplies for a brew he was testing out. Why did he always have to fetch things. Surely some peasant would run such a simple errand, alas it was not that simple. He had made a list of items he needed and began searching for them and eventually found a mushroom he needed near a felled tree. He had been attracted to it by a loud boom, most likely the tree smacking the forest floor. Mora Karikoa, AKA The Termite Plant. Leo picked it up and stuffed it into his bag.

When Sanatio arrived at the fallen tree, he saw another person was already there before him. He stood still on his place. He didn't count meeting another person. That person was stuffing something into his bag.

Sanatio was curious about it, so he decided to walk to that person and putting on a friendly smile before saying, "Hi..."

Leo was somewhat surprised to meet another person. He was even more surprised not to be shot by said person because of his necromancer garb. He said "Yes..uh...hello. I wish not to sound rude, but who..are you?" Leo glanced at his list. "In addition you wouldn't know where to find these, would you?" Leo gave Sanatio his list which read:

Mora Karikoa - Have

Slime-Squash

Coalberry

Rehd Terran

"Don't worry about it. Umm... I'm Sanatio." Sanatio answered while he took the list from Leo's hand. He read it. "Why would a human look for these things ?" He wondered but he didn't say it out loud.

"Um... Perhaps I can help. If you want, you can follow me." Sanatio gestured his hand for Leo to follow him.

"Much appreciated, I'm Leo by the way." He said, following Sanatio. Well, how lucky a local wanted to help him. This was indeed a rare occurrence. Though he must seem odd and out of place here.

Sanatio went to his own garden, it was filled with diferent kinds of herbs. He turned to face Leo and looked to the paper in his hand.

"Well... I've got what you need except for the last one." Then he started to walk around his garden to take what's on the list.

He gave the things to Leo and said, "Here, you may have this... and good luck finding the rest." Sanatio gave Leo a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back