• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic Character Sheets

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
Hey everyone, just a quick note before the character skeleton, I outlined the main points about magic in the interest check, eventually it will have its own page along with other mechanics to expand upon that a little more, but until then if you have any questions at all let me know, there will also be some stuff on your character sheet you wont be required to fill out yet. As for your characters power the roleplay will start a little into your character learning magic so you'll be able to have some experience but still at a rather basic level, just so we can skip all that beginner learning stuff. The majority of Characters should be between the ages of 15 and 18 as stated in the interest check, I will as that you atleast have your character in the teens though and not way too old, this roleplay may progress through time a little bit quickly, or at least quicker than most when it comes to time progression between arcs, so if your character is too old there has to be a certain level of realism there, and same goes for characters that are too young at the start. pm ideas for Specialty magic if you have any just so I can approve or deny them before hand.

Character Skeleton:

Apperance: (Personally prefer anime or some kind of art over real, but you may also just describe the appearance until you get a image)
Name:
Personality: (Give me a solid chunk, dont care about length just so long as it describes your character well and isn't a list of descriptive words)
Background: (Again paragraph format, doesn't have to be long, just so long as it isn't in a list format)
Skills: (some life skills your character has unrelated to magic)
Magic: (Category, dont have to write anything after this)
Stage: (1 or Beginner for now)
Elemental Magic: (1 type for now, choose from earth, water, fire, wind, or lightning, include a list of some moves/ spells and a very short description)
Basic Magic: (excluding Soul Weapon, some of the basic magic your character will use regularly use, list some moves/spells same as above)
Soul Weapon: (Can be any basic weapon form, its a reflection of the users soul, and is a weapon enhanced by magic, I will describe this a little better once I get the mechanics page up)
Specialty Magic: (Pm me before hand to discuss this)
Squad: (Blank for now)
Other: (anything else you want to include you can include here or anywhere on the CS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back