• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom World of Light (Main RP Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Down in a barren, dark, and rocky area, a group of unconscious bodies lie on the cold surface. Knocked out due to what seemed like a harsh blow. Red, one of the bodies, eyes slowly start to open, stating to regain consciousness. He picks himself up, sitting with his legs folded. Red feels around his pockets, his pokéballs are still in there. He stands up and looks beyond the horizon, many lands lie before this harsh and cold place. More beautiful than anything he's seen in Kanto. Where was he? Did that giant thing with wings send him here. Why? Red looks behind and his heart stops. He finally notices the other people, knocked out and hopefully not dead. One of the people he recognized was Green, with her pokéballs scattered on the floor. Red runs up to her, gets on his knees, and shakes her lightly.

"Green...come on, Green." Red whispered as he attempts to wake her up. He sees Green's hand slowly twitch, Red moves back. Green pushes herself up, on her knees as well. She can barely open her eyes and looked a little tipsy. Green turns to see Red beside her. "Oh, Red. Good morning," Green yawned. "I had the weirdest dream last night where we all fought a bunch of master hands controlled by a ball of light and we all died or something like that." Green added. Red gulped, "I hate to be the one to tell you, but...". Green opens her eyes up completely taking in the scenery. She gasped, she looks around, and noticing her pokéballs scattered and the unconscious bodies. Green face turns pale, and she slumps down.

"No, this can't be real. This...this isn't happening." Green mutters, whole holding her own head. All of those nice people she didn't have to chance to meet, all gone. Forever. Green goes into a full blown cry. She collapsing into Red, and hugs him tight. Red slowly puts her arms onto Green, gripping her tightly. Red gets up, and Green lets go of his body. "Where are you going?" She asked, still choked up. Red picks up all of Green's pokéballs, then walks up to her and gives them back. "Thank you, Red," Green said. "You're welcome." He added.

Among the bodies in the shadowy waste land lay a large spiky green shell, slightly sunken into the dirt and sand with bits of dust and debris covering the spiked plating of the shell.

It shook a few times before two clawed arms and two stumpy legs popped out and lifted the shell out of the hole it had created, standing up right the large horned head of Bowser popped out of the top and brush the sand off his face and hair, shaking his head to loosen the bits of dirt.

He coughed a bit and rubbed his back "Uggghhhh... What I get hit by?!? I feel like someone dropped a dump truck on me..."

The yellow and green dragon wobbled around a bit trying to survey the surrounding area of the canyon like place.

"Guhhh... All I remember is some kinda ball of light showing up with a buncha hands, than it blasted everyone. Hehe, guess my shell was too tough for that chump... Or it missed, Hmph whatever."

Bowser looked over to see two kids sitting next to each other, as well as some other people collapsed on the ground, he slowly approached the two, grumbling to himself

"Hmph, guess I ain't gonna be the sole savior of this world after. Maybe some other time."

When Bowser reached the two of them he scratched his chin and frowned, he cleared his throat and tried to check in on them, he wasn't the best at pleasantries but he'd give it a shot. His gravely voice cutting through the silence

"Ahem! Hey, you two kids alright? Ya seem like you made it out of the attack of whatever that thing was. Listen, I'm not sure who either of you are, but I'm willing to guess you both don't know what's goin on here either."

The dragon looked back to the few other unconscious people covered in sand and dirt for a moment and turned back.

"It ain't like me to say this, so dont be expecting 'Mr. Nice Koopa' to come out often, but, we should probably help those other guys out, right?"

Bowser wasnt sure where he was, but if that ball of light could knock out everyone including HIM that ment he'd probably need a hand in this whole thing.
If it meant helping some chumps outta the dirt he'd just have to put up with it.

He stomped over to the weirdly dressed boy who seemed to be burried upside down to the waste in sand, he plucked him up by the leg and looked him up and down, while squinting at his wings and strange wrest bands.

"Hey, Cupid, you alive in there or what? Don't make me shake you awake."

SillyString SillyString fanaticalferret fanaticalferret

<--Akira Kurusu // JOKER-->
SillyString SillyString
1484201584531.png

Akira stirred awake as he, covered in bruises, heard voices nearby. Voices of complete strangers, people he had never met before in his life. He got up, his back lying on one of the canyon rocks as the young teen glanced around. Indeed, there were nothing but complete strangers in this group with him. One of them even resembles a monster. Along with it, a strange new sight, akin to the cliffs he and his team tried to fjght off that...Thing.

Questions lingered on his mind. Where was he? What happened to his friends? How did he get here?

reckless-dog-2017-5-17-p5-4-2.jpg
Let's turn back the clock a good while back, before everyone wounded up where they are right now. To the hour this calamity occurred.

Akira Kurusu, known to the masses as Joker, had just received the invitation to the prestigious, multiversal fighting league, Smash. Upon receiving the letter, he immediately called upon his teammates in order to marvel at the invitation with him. Truly, it was a moment of celebration. However, the up and coming newcomer did not set for Smash immediately. He decided to hold on to the invitation for a good while, doing good with his band of thieves before heading for it.

Days, no, weeks, no, months passed since then, and Joker's team had grown immensely. Three new members were added alongside his peers; aptly named Queen, Noir, and Navi. One of which whom he saved from the brink of despair. The team was now driving the catbus around Mementos, the Palace of the masses, hunting down corrupt hearts that were listed down in the Phantom Thieves Phansite.

"So..." The blonde thief, clad in black and wearing a skull mask spoke up, nudging Joker. "When are ya planning to leave for Smash?" He asked, as if just remembering it.

"Oh yeah, you were invited a few months back, weren't you?" Another blonde, this time, a woman in a red skinsuit ridden with zippers and a tail, wearing a red panther mask perked up from the backseat, "What happened to that, anyway?"

"Woah woah woah, wait wait wait, hold up!" An orange haired girl clad in a skinsuit with neon green trims bearing what appears to be a large headphone visor cried from the backseat poking hear head towards the row where Joker was sitting at, "You were invited to THAT Smash?! As in, that really cool fighting game that's been going on for years?!" She asked exictedly, eyes glistening, even.

Without a word, Joker merely chuckles and takes out a white envelope with a red wax on it. The red wax bearing the logo of Smash--a ball with a cross on the side.

That alone caused the entire group, well, except for the one driving the bus, to let out an 'Oooooo' of amazement..The oranged haired nerd went as far as to yoink it from Joker like a child wanting to take a better look at a thing.

"Woah!! This is the first time I've seen it in person!" The orange haired navigator said in wonder, holding up the invitation with both hands. "I never thought it actually exists!" She added, retreating back to her seat.

"Have you accepted their invitation, Joker?" The regal looking short, puffy haired brunette clad in a pink polo under a black suspender shorts and thights along with a black hat and mask asked.

"...I'm considering it." Joker simply replied, "On one hand, it's a prestigious gathering of Fighters from places I never knew existed. On the other hand, that means I'll have to leave you guys for a while." Joker addressed his concerns regarding the invitation. "I figured it would best for me to stay here a while until you guys can operate without me."

"Aw, so you were worried about us, Joker?" The girl with the Panther mask nudged at Joker, teasing him with a grin on her face. "That's so nice of you!"

"Hey! What about me, Lady Ann?" The bus started to talk, although it seems to be a normal occurrence to these bizarre young teens. "I'm the one who suggested him to stay in the first place..." He whined, wanting some recognition.

"There, there..." The regal girl patted beside her seat as if petting a cat. "You did well, Mona." As she did this, the catbus purred.

Their merry discussion didn't last long as the catbus' driver addressed something.

"Uh...Guys?" The driver, a woman with short black hair clad in an skin thight outfit that resembles a knight turned to her passengers. "Are there supposed to be cliffs in Mementos?" She asked, noticing a bizarre abnormality. Just then, the orange haired girl perked up, this time, her expression was...Quite different.

"W-woah...What's this...?" The girl uttered, "Some...No, a LOT of really strong signatures are just ahead!"

"Shadows?" The blue haired man in a fox mask asked, gripping the sheath of his katana.

"No, it's...!" The Navi shook her head, clearly panicking as she nearly crumples the side of the invitation. "I-it's something else entirely! I honestly can't tell what it is!"

"Queen, get us off." Joker ordered the driver, who, in turn in stopped the bus right as they pass through an open gate. All at once, the Thieves got off the bus as it turned into a cartoonish looking cat, gathering at the cliff. In front of them was...

images

G a l e e m

Skies ever so red, black clouds lined up the sky as something that appears to be a ball of light covered in colored wings loomed in the distance, surrounded by giant white gloves as slowly but surely, they approach the cliff.

"W-what the eff?!" Skull gasped, "The hell is that thing?!"

"It...It's huge..." The girl in pink, Noir, gasped in astonishment, dropping her ax to the ground.

"Oracle, how many are there?" Joker glanced at the navi behind him who put on the visor.

"On it...Oh boy, there's a LOT." Oracle chuckled nervously. "It keeps getting higher and higher...Right now, there's more than a million of those glove things!"

"That's not good." Fox concluded.

"But that light ball--It looks like it's the strongest of them all." Oracle then added. "I'm not sure if it's true, but..."

"That orb is generating those gloves...?" Queen asked, confirming her suspicions.

"Yeah!" Oracle nodded, her smile soon retreating into a forced one. "...P-probably."

"Everyone, stay together!" Mona, the cartoonish cat commanded, brandishing a sword. "This is gonna be a long one." He sighs.

After that, a flash of light blurs his vision, as if he couldn't even remember what happens next...

Akira rubbed his head as he winced in pain. He recalled...Something happening to them. They found a cliff in a train station, railroad like underworld that shouldn't be there. Next thing he knows, the gang was fighting a horde of giant flying hands and a ball of light which fired beams of light and...

No...It can't be...

As Akira was about to get up, his hand happened upon a pair of glasses. His glasses. It looks like wherever this is, it isn't Mementos, but the real world. What happened here? Standing up, he put on his glasses and looked around once more, confirming that this bizarre landscape is, indeed, reality.

Akira slowly approached one of the children with hats, specifically the girl clad in blue and white. He took note of his exhaustion, clutching his liver in slight pain.

"...Excuse me." Akira began, shrugging off the pain the best he could. "Where...No, what happened here?" He asked, knowing that asking where he is would be worthless. But somehow, Akira feels like they know what happened here.

Among the people and dragon turtles, managing to cover the sand and dirt was a puddle of purple ink. As Bowser, Red and Green woke up a small purple squid ghost floated over them and dived into the purple ink.

After a few more seconds, Purple started forming and she started shaking the purple ink off of her and walked out of the puddle of purple ink which disappeared as soon as both her feet touched dirt and sand. As soon as she she looked around, her eyes landed on Red and Green and she ran over to them and started inspecting them

"Wow, your an actual human I never thought I'd get see one an actual human" Purple said her eyes wide with a mixture of curiosity and excitement as she pulled out her phone and onto the camera app "Mind if I take a snap with ya's?" Purple said before she jumped up on Greens back and took a picture of the two of them

"
Oops, soz fam, names Purple" Purple said before she looked around the desolate wasteland and her smile dropped "Oh, oh that's not good, I'm for sure not in Inkopolis anymore" She said as she hopped away from Green and looked around and bumped into Bowser

"Oof, oops soz there mate, didn't see ya there" Purple said "Yo you have any clue where in the freshness we are cause I have no clue, what's going on?" She continued to asked as she lightly touched Bowsers spikes on his shell

Simon Belmont
2631565-simon_by_k4m_golden-d3gbwyk.jpg

Simon would slowly begin to stir, his eyes fluttering open as he felt the dirt beneath him. Instinctively, his right hand went to his belt, slowly but surely wrapping around the hilt of his Vampire Killer whip. 'Still there...' He thought to himself, putting a hand to his head as he slowly pushed himself up to one knee. What had happened? He didn't remember much before blacking out...there was a large group of them...they were ready to fight...that's when it hit him. Simon quickly jumped to his feet, swinging his whip in an attack position, ready to fight...only for there adversary to be gone. 'There was a monster...up in the sky...a beast unlike anything I had ever encountered before...' He thought to himself. He remembered it was radiating with light...but not the divine holy light that coursed through his veins...

Simon would turn to the others...a collection of misfits if he ever saw one. A group of children...and a large beast. He walked over to them, hooking his whip back to his belt. "Where are the rest?" He asked, looking up at the sky. "Did we slay the beast? What happened?!"

Bowser, still holding Pit turned to face Simon, nudging inkling to the side a bit, before brushing the dirt off the angels shoulder while he talked gruffly to the vampire hunter.

"Your guess is as good as mine, last I remember we all got blasted by the big ball of light and received an all expense payed trip to the middle of no where... I'm guessing the others got dropped somewhere out there."

He pointed a clawed finger to the large sprawling land scape that could be seen from the opening of the sunken waste land they sat in

"And no, I'm havin' doubts we even left a mark on the chump, seeing as they knocked us all out, they're probably pretty tough. Aye!! Ya ain't dead are ya, Pit?!"

The Koopa shook thr limp body a little before shaking his head and dropping his arm back down, Angel still in hand.

When Bowser turned back to Red and Green he saw what looked like another teenager, dressed oddly enough in what looked to be a banged up school uniform. Bowser didnt recognized him so he tromped over to listen in on what was going on, nudging the Inkling out of his we once more.

"Quit touchin my spikes, pipsqeek. Ya might get your lil fingers poked."

He said grumply, out of all the people to be stuck with it had to be Pit and an Inkling, these two might be of help, but they'd probably get on Bowser's nerves more than anything, sighing he kept his pace up to the stranger.

crushing small rock beneath his feet, stopping a few feet away and crossing his arms to wait and listen

Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer fanaticalferret fanaticalferret MainEventMan MainEventMan SillyString SillyString Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Five more minutes Lady Palutena..." Pit mumbled as he slowly awoke. But he wasn't lying in his comfy bed in Skyworld... not even in Smash Manor. Actually, it kinda felt like all the blood was rushing to his head... The angel slowly opened his eyes, and saw shapes swimming in his sleepy vision...upside-down people?? He heard a gruff voice asking him if he was alive, and then his teeth rattled as something - or someone - shook him like a ragdoll.

"Whoah, I'm awake, I'm awake!!" he exclaimed, realizing that he was the one who was upside-down, and twisted his head to look up at who had him by the ankle. "Bowser?!" Why was Bowser of all people trying to wake him up? They weren't exactly friends. Pit wondered if he was missing a meeting or something. But he heard other voices and relaxed his head to look around at the others. Even though they were upside-down, he could still make out Simon, the purple Inkling, Red, Green and some other kid in what looked like some fancy school uniform. And they were all at the cliffs...

Suddenly the memories of what had happened came rushing back to him. "LADY PALUTENA!" He shouted, throwing his body up to pry his leg out of Bowser's grasp. He fell to the ground and immediately leapt to his feet, then ran towards the edge of the cliff. Where was she?? And where was Pittoo?? He darted around, looking everywhere. It wasn't just them that he didn't find though... it seemed like everyone was gone... No sign of Link, or Roy or Megaman or Ness. Besides the few of them he'd awoken near, there was no trace of the huge crowd that had gathered here to fight the evil forming. He had been so confident in their victory... and now they were all gone. His friends, his brother, his goddess...

The angel took a second, facing out away from the cliffs, to stop himself from crying right then and there. Then he turned back towards the others. "We have to go after them!!"

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer MainEventMan MainEventMan Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc SillyString SillyString Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Red and Green stared at everyone that started to surround them, Red grabs on to Green's hand and pick themselves up. He sighed "My name is Red, and my friend here is Green." Green waved to the propel in front of here. "I'm sorry, but I don't know any of your questions on how we got here or if we defeated that thing or where the others are. Neither does Green." Red continued. Red looked off towards the horizon again, but saw something different this time. Red let go of Green ran up to the edge of the rocky surface, and squinted his eyes. Then he saw it. That thing with the wings. It's back and it's at the very end of that horizon. Red scoffed at the sight of it. He looked down at his pocket, three of his pokéballs lied within. He grabbed one and grasped on to it tightly. "Everyone look. That thing is here, at the very end of the horizon." Red said to everyone.

Green stared at Red. "Red, if you're thinking about facing it then we can't. We could die." Green said sternly. Red took at deep breath. "Green...even if there's a 1% chance we can take him, we have to rely on it. If the other smashers are still alive, we all need to go out there for them." Green paused for a few seconds and nodded. "You're right," Green said, "I'm with you." Red turned to everyone else. "If anyone else with us. Speak now." He stated out loud.

Bowser watched the sudden hysteria bust out, finishing with Red asking who would join them in their quest so save the world!!...... Or somethin....

Bowser thought for a moment, this might make his bad guy status take a hit... But than again, the good guy always got the girl at the end, right?

"Bwahahaa! I'll show these little guys how its done, and once we've 'Saved everyone' I'll be held as a hero!"
He though with a devilish grin across his face

Stomping forward he slamed his fist into his palm with a large 'Fwwmp' letting some smoke bellow from his nostrils as he stood confidently.

"If you two think you can last our there against the ball of light, you're a loose a few bolts! But! Lucky for you I'm here to lend a FIST! Ya better make room for the King, cause I'm coming with you! Bwahaha!"

He stomped over to them and turned to the rest, folding his arms and smirking showing his fangs

"Well!?? Who else is jumping on board! Even though just having me here gives us like: 50x the chance of winnin, some extra hands on deck would be helpful."

Tags:

SillyString SillyString

Purple racked her brain as the humans and the dragon turtle and not remembering a single thing before leaving Inkopolis. “So, um fun fact about me, I, uh, don’t remember a damn thing about you guys, hehe.” Purple said as she blushed about it, then the winged human woke up and yelled that they had to go after them, she looked at him with a confused look on her face “Huh, never knew that some humans could have wings, neat.” Purple said to herself “ANYWAY! I agree with Wings and Red, let’s get to saving and beating up this big nasty thing in the sky, hold on a sec.” Purple said punching her open palm with a small ‘pwap’ sound coming from her hand as a small bit of purple ink splattered onto the punching hand as she smiled a confident smile

She then started searching herself and started pulling her ink weapons out “Splattershot, Roller, Splat Bombs, Slosher, Inkbrush, Blaster and my Killer Wail.” She said aloud as she pulled out each of the weapons, with a mountain of Splat bombs and the other weapons she had named “Welp, I’ve got everything to go and beat the snot out of the thing that whatever took out the rest of you guys’ friends” Purple said with a confident smile on her face as she collected all her weapons and put them away before inspecting the Killer Wail and saw that it wasn't in perfect shape

Hmm, I’m going to have to keep you for only special occasions buddy. So I guess introductions are in order...or reintroductions in order I suppose, I’m Purple Inkling, or just Purple for short” Purple said as she walked next to Red and looked on the horizon and saw the thing on the horizon and then noticed the massive expanse of water underneath the thing “Ehhehehehe, let’s not go there just yet.” Purple said her smile warbling a bit before she shook her head and pushed it down and she then climbed onto Bowser’s shell “Alright everyone let’s go save the world. Who else is up to do so?" Purple said as she sat down on the top of Bowser's shell

--Akira Kurusu--
tumblr_p9yjvu9yPX1ur7ptfo4_1280.png
SillyString SillyString Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

"You guys fought that thing too?" Akira turned to the yellow turtle monster, who mentioned being attacked by a ball of light, presumably the same one he and his team fought. It was then that the children he was speaking to introduced themselves. Red and Green. Red, the boy clad in red, pointed out that it was here--in the very distance, just by the horizon.

He's not suggesting that they should go fight it, right?

Akira isn't so sure if those two, or even those around him could even take on that ball of light. However, they seem confident that they'll be able to take them down and live to tell the tale...That's a familiar feeling.

"Talk about deja vu..." Akira couldn't help but utter, letting out a smile. Usually, he's the one doing the rallying, now it's him that's being rallied together. "Count me in. I have some beef with that ball of light." He said, adjusting his cuffs before deciding to double check if he still have his equipment.

Thankfully, Akira's equipment is still there. A knife, a gun, and the Invitation he was supposed to turn over when he officially decided to enter Smash. He particularly took out the invitation and stared at it for a minute. Does he even need this anymore? Well, Red did mention something about Smashers, so he must be referring to the group. This means that he's with a handful of Fighters he was meant to join in a few months...This technically means that he had already joined the roster, right? So does that mean he could just toss the invitation now?

Soon, the purple squid thing introduced itself as...Purple. Very creative name, pal.

"I don't think you guys have met me, so..." Akira turned to Purple and glanced over to the rest. "I'm Kurusu Akira, or Joker, if you guys are a part of Smash." He said, presenting the invitation. "Nice to meet you all." He nodded, putting away the invitation.

Simon Belmont
2631565-simon_by_k4m_golden-d3gbwyk.jpg

Simon would turn around, looking over his shoulder as Bowser spoke, seeing that he helt Pit in his hands. Simon never trusted Bowser...he was a scheming brute, always up to no good. In Simon's mind, the only difference between the King of the Koopas and Dracula himself was their levels of intelligence. Sure, They were both heartless monsters, but at least Dracula was clever. Simon would ignore him for now, watching as Pit slowly stirred awake...and then immediately flew into a rage, wondering where his friends are. "At ease, Sir Pit!" Simon called, placing his hand on the angel's shoulder. "I harbor similar feelings...but we must pace ourselves...whatever that creature was, it eliminated all of us." Simon said with a heavy sigh. "Banishing our allies to an unfamiliar realm..." He stood firm, looking at the others as they all began to rally. "I do not believe they are truly dead." Simon said, walking over to the rest of them. "They may be out there...and if we wish to save them, we will have to find this monster and destroy it, once and for all." Simon then placed his hand in with the rest, a determined look on his face. "You have my steel."

fanaticalferret fanaticalferret
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
SillyString SillyString
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:

Red nodded, he looked down an saw an inclined surface leading to a grassy plaim. Red threw down the pokéball he had in his hand, and out popped Charizard, Red's most powerful pokémon. He hopped on it's back and Charizard glided towards the middle of the plane. "Hey, wait up!" Green said out loud as she summoned her own Charizard to glide down like Red. Red and Green landed on the plain that headed downwards. Green looked over to see rainboe-colored balls of light around the area. "Red...what are those?" Green asked while holding on to her pokémon. Red and his Charizard slowly walked up to the first ball in the path and stared at it. It was glowing an unearthly light and swayed side by side rapidly.

Red brought his hand up slowly and touched the light and instantly he and his Charizard teleported away. "RED!" Green screamed. Suddenly, Red and Charizard were in the Omega version of the Distant Planet stage and on the very side of the stage...was Mario, but he didn't look very friendly. He instantly ran up to Charizard, but Red acted quickly. "Charizard! Use Flare Blitz!" Red yelled. Charizard did what he was told along with other attacks and grabs. In no time flat, Mario was down. They returned to the plain soon after. "Red!" Green said while running up to him. "Oh my Arceus, what happened? Are you and Charizard ok?" Green continued. "We're fine, Green. Calm down." Red said calmly.

Red looked at the glowing ball and inside was a black frog looking thing. Red touched the ball again, but nothing happened. He grabbed it with his hands and cupped them. "Are these... spirits?" Red said, confused. The spirit then immediately flew into Red's Charizard, but the Charizard acted like nothing happened. Red walked up to it and put his hand and it's chest. "What was that?" Green asked. "I didnt seem to really affect him. I think he's ok." Red said. Red turned to the cliff with all his other buddies. "Guys, come one down here." Red yelled.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer SillyString SillyString

Bowser watched from atop the hill as Red and Green went by some kinda ball of light, Red touched it causing him to disappear for a moment than reappear slightly after. The boy shouted for them to come down and join Them

"Heh, I was gonna do that anyways, if ya coming with ya may wanna make it snappy cause we're takin off! Hold on tight lil squid!"

Bowser jumped down and began sliding down the hill at a high-speed, slowing down with his shell at the bottom in front of Red and Green.

"So, what the heck was that thing anyways? Seems like theres more of em' maybe I'll try.. This one!"

He poked a floating orb and vanished, much to the dismay of the now airborne inkling.

He reappeared in front of a Blue Yoshi that immediately began to attack him. Browser merely dished out a swift dropkick to send the dinosaur flying, two more vibrantly colored dinos appeared behind him and pelted his shell with eggs, after a little while he reappeared in front of the gang.

"Hmph! That was more annoying than hard! Hahaha!"

He snatched the spirit and out quickly flew into his stomach, causing him to pat his belly a few times to make sure he wasbt possessed or anything.

"Huh, weird... Now, judging by the color of those things and them attackin me, I think that ball of light has something to do with all this..."

He said looking at the two Pokemon trainer while stretching his arms and puffing some smoke from his nose.

"Could be wwrong, but in the villain line of work, ya wanna keep a consistent color palette, ya know?"

Purple watched from the top of Bowser as Red and Green left the mountain on a cool looking dragon-like thingy and her eyes glistened a bit “So cool.” She whispered to herself before Bowser told her to hold on tight and as she did so, he jumped down the cliff “Wheeeeeeeee” Purple yelled as they jumped down and as they landed she spun around one of the spikes she was holding before she hopped off of Bowser and shook her head “Wow that was fun.” Purple said before Bowser touched one of the orbs and disappeared “Oh dear, is that not good?” Purple asked before Bowser returned and the orb went into him “Oh never mind then. I guess it’s all good then” Purple said before she walked by Bowser and saw another “Ooh, pretty, I’ma touch it” She said before she touched it and was teleported somewhere else, as she reopened her eyes she saw a pink puffball wearing a bow and Inkling walked up to the pink puffball

“Awww, aren’t you a cutie?” Purple said to it as she patted the thing and as she did Jigglypuff used Rest, launching Purple straight into the air and fell back to the ground “Ow, what the hell was that.” Purple said as she slowly picked herself up and Jigglypuff woke back up and slowly ran towards Purple “Alright then if your going to do that, I’m going to fight back then.” Purple said before she threw a Splatbomb straight at Jigglypuff covering her in ink, Purple then Squid dashed up to Jigglypuff and elbowed her into the air, and following her on the ground and held the Blaster ready to let it rip when Jigglypuff fell and let it rip she did and watched Jigglypuff launch into the sky and become a twinkle before she was teleported back and the orb flew into her “Booyah, done and done” Inkling said as she pulled out her bucket and spun it on her finger “That was easy as.” Purple said

Pit followed after the Pokemon trainers as they looked out over the cliff's edge at the swirling mass of light, grimacing. That thing would pay for what it did!! But he let himself be comforted as Simon placed a hand on his shoulder and offered words of encouragement. The angel was grateful that Simon was still here.

Pit's face lightened a little bit more as both trainers said they'd go with him. But when Bowser spoke up, he narrowed his eyes at the Koopa King. 50x the chance of winning? Yeah, right - Mario always beat him. And it seemed that Purple had lost all her memories of being there - she must have hit her head really hard. She didn't even know Pit's name, just calling him "Wings". Honestly, he didn't mind the nickname.

"I'm Pit, servant of the goddess of Light!" he introduced himself again for Purple and anyone else who may have gotten knocked in the head - plus the new guy, the one in the school uniform, who introduced himself as Joker - Pit had only heard of the name because he was supposed to have shown up for Smash awhile ago.

But as soon as the others went down, Pit was right there with them, using his small wings to guide his glided descent. But he watched in horror as Red and his Charizard touched a ball of light and disappeared. Was this the monster back, taking more of his friends away?? What was going on?? Red reappeared but before Pit could even be relieved about that, the same thing happened to Bowser, then Purple. Pit was so confused he thought he might spontaneously combust.

Everyone who had disappeared and come back seemed to be fine, besides the weird flying light that had shot into their bodies. Pit threw his hands out to the sides and exclaimed loudly, frustration clear in his voice, "Okay can someone please explain what is going on?? What are those things? And where do you guys keep going??" If Lady Palutena were here, she probably would have already explained what those orbs were. And she would have known just what to do.
pitsurprised.png

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer MainEventMan MainEventMan Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc SillyString SillyString Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back