• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World building partner?

AnthraxBurrito

Omnipotent Burro
So, I'm not really looking for an actual one on one rp in the typical sense. I'm looking for someone who is really into world and lore building. Maybe one day we turn it into a typical character based rp, but I see this being a lot of dming, and then we can make the lore page in the extra tab.
But onto the world we'd be building, I'm looking to do a Witcher/Monster Hunter inspired type world. Beasts and monsters reign over most of the land, and what little pockets of mankind there are, have been forced into walled cities/fortresses.
Things we'd be creating would include:
Beastiary
Map/Detailed location listing
Important people's list
An economy/currenccy
Weapons/Armors typings and rankings
An alchemical table
And more

If this sounds like something you'd be down to do, let me know!

Hello! I'm not very familiar with Witcher or Monster Hunter, but I love world building, so I wouldn't mind helping you out if you'll have me!

Thats no worries, I was just using them as examplea. We wont actually be using their lore. I can pm you the broader details, but itll all be our creation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back