• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wooo, party RP.

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Usually, I participate in plotted out roleplays with lots of character development, buuut, I had this idea for a crazy, fun, (and a bit stupid) group roleplay that would be for 5-10 roleplayers.

It's about this group of 20 somethings who win a spot on a reality show and live in a mansion together where they party, fight, party, try to find love and party (omg so original right).

Anyways, the fun is that there is no plot. It would be as crazy and random as Keeping Up With The Kardashians/Jersey Shore/Bad Girls Club etc.

Rules;

1. Even though it's a fun and random RP, please keep it literate. One liners are fine, as long as you have proper spelling and grammar.

So in other words, write like this:

Ashley turned on the radio, blasting a hip hop song. "Oh, yeah." She said. "This is my jam!"

Don't write like this:

ashley turn on the radio blasting a hiphop song... " oh yea this is my jam !!!!!!! " she said....

2. Create a unique and fun character. No Mary Sues. Create a character that would actually be on a reality show.

3. Go crazy with it. Like super crazy. Like laugh your head off crazy.

4. Buuut keep it appropriate, folks. Easy on cussing/violence/etc and anything beyond making out must be fade to black.

Anyways, if you're interested, let me know, and I'll let you know if you got a spot (:

Sounds interesting. I know that once-upon-a-time, I did a ton of these kinds of roleplays. xD

Tell me if you start anything. I can provide a multitude of characters.

Maybe act like a Queen even though she might not be one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Queen]Maybe act like a Queen even though she might not be one
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Then in that case, for sure!

Okay, I will wait for a few more people to express interest, and then I'll pm those of you who have been accepted. (: I am accepting people based on their writing skills.

Yay! Thank you!

Yay! Thank you!

So, how do we prove we can write, is the thread up yet?

[QUOTE="The Queen]Yay! Thank you!

Yay! Thank you!

So, how do we prove we can write, is the thread up yet?

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I think I may just make this a PM roleplay, since I usually roleplay on my phone, and it is easier to RP on my phone through PM.

I'm checking your writing styles out by looking at your recent posts in other RPs (:

Oh, cool! And I do it through my phone too so I am mad it's gonna be pm if I can join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back