• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~~~ woohoo! (mxm/nbxm/nbxnb romance) ~~~

showeroflightx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hihi! I'm showeroflight, also known as fae, and i'm looking for a roleplay themed around queer romance, preferably mlm/nwlnw :)

- i'm 17 and i prefer my partners to be roughly around the 16-21 age range.

- i'm a semi-lit to literate role player, meaning I can do anywhere from 1 to 4 decent paragraphs. I'd appreciate for you to be within this range as well!

- i've got a few pre-written characters prepared, but i am also able to improvise characters specifically for our chosen plot! personally, i am not a fan of canon characters or roleplays, my apologies!

- the plot itself is sort of open ended. i'm happy to utilize other genres, such as fantasy, history, school, crime, et cetera, but i'd like the romance to be at the core of the plot! i'm just a fan of characters being in love :) the only plots that i'm ***NOT*** interested are full-on slow burn (obviously, I don't expect romance to be immediate, but I don't want to wait forever just to build up to holding hands, yk?), heavy angst (obviously some conflict/drama is likely to pop up in a plot, but I don't want that to be the whole plot), horror, war, fandom, furry, et cetera.

- please don't be afraid to share ideas! roleplays should be 50:50 in importance, no one's ideas should be more important than the other's.feel free to dm me if you're interested in having a RP with me! I'm super eager to get into writing and plotting with y'all :)))))))

Last edited:
Is it okay if I send you a discord request or if I PM you?

Mine is Special Blue pills or Gato con Botas(Most likely my display name.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back