• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WOODSIDE - kids with powers on the run from the government and stuff

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Pandaskel

Stock Image
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]WOODSIDE
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]STORY[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]NOTES[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
STORY

Something strange happened in the woods last night.

A light...

A sound...

And this...this feeling, this sensation...

The city is blaming a gas leak and it seems like everyone is buying it.

But not me. Not us. We were there.

The characters of this story are students of either the local high school or the local community college. For one reason or another, they were in the woods last night. And something happened. This event will be explained in the RP. This morning, they woke up either still in the woods or not too far from them with some sort of superhuman ability. Will they use these powers in selfishness or selflessness? Will they talk to each other and get along or stay in their separate lanes? Who are those men in black suits standing outside? And most importantly...
What exactly happened last night?
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
RULES

1. Be nice.
2. Have fun.
3. Watch these videos and get into the vibes, my dudes:

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
NOTES

- Don't post here until I say. Questions and comments can go in the OOC.
- I really wish I was a super nice, bubbly, charismatic person, but for some reason I can't be all energetic and nice like others online. I'm fairly stoic most of the time. So if I seem mean, sorry. I really don't mean to. Most of the time, it's just because I like to cut the BS and get straight to the point.
- This is set in 1998. Here, have some knawledge:
1998 - Wikipedia
1998 in film - Wikipedia
1998 in music - Wikipedia

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; width:200px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:75px; display:inline-block; padding:8px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5729cd761d07c06b1a02df5a/t/5737ae0727d4bd28d9870174/1463266883755/'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0HlVZZXeUewJu3eM/giphy.gif'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animorphs/images/0/06/Escafil_device.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20061111203813'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Manuel Pacheco
Manny's eyes darted around the room. This was it. He had one shot. If this didn't work, he would never have another chance.

He'd been preparing for at least a month. He'd kept his behavior impeccable, he'd practiced for hours, he'd hyped himself up and waited for just the right time. Now, the day had come. Today, he was getting out of here.

As usual, he had been stripped of his regular black uniform and left in a pair of black underwear and nothing else. He had then been led into a padded gray room with harsh overhead lights that would have blinded him if the room were white. He had asked about it the first time - facilities like this in the movies were always washed in a sterile, reflective white color scheme: white walls, white uniforms, white lights. The bilingual guard had told him not to believe everything he sees in movies. Fair enough.

He sat in this room for about an hour every week. First, his measurements and vital signs were checked and recorded. After that, the guards and orderlies left the room, leaving him alone with the multiple surveillance cameras and single speaker. A voice would soon come through it and he was asked a set of questions. From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "completely", how relaxed did he feel? From a scale of 1 to 10, how happy did he feel? From a scale of 1 to 10, how powerful did he feel? He felt like a mountain climber with the amount of scales he had to answer for.

Then, he was asked to demonstrate his ability. Create two portals in the room and step through from one side to the other. After that, he was asked to relax as the drug was administered, and then they would go through the whole process again.

Not today, though. Today, he'd be gone by then.

He went through the motions for the pre-examination, standing when asked to stand and sitting when asked to sit, answering all the questions he was asked. Then he sat in the seamless metal chair bolted to the ground in the center of the room while the drug was released. It was administered in a vapor-like form, filling the room with a blue-purple haze. It came from dispensers near ground level and rose up around him, getting on his skin and into his lungs. He and the others had never been told exactly what the drug was supposed to do, but they had been able to guess. It was supposed to make them stronger. Their abilities were supposed to change, improve somehow. Whether or not it was working, nobody could say. Their improvement could be chalked up to the training they were receiving, or just the fact that many of them were young and still growing.

As Manny felt the drug take hold, as he felt his heart beat faster and his mind become sharper, he hoped beyond all hope that it indeed was working.

He acted. He raised his hand, opening a portal as far away from here as he could mentally reach. He could appear in front of a moving vehicle, a thousand feet above the ground, a thousand feet below the sea or, worst of all, still in the facility. But he had to try. He had to try.

He opened the connecting portal right in front of him and, before anybody could stop him, he jumped through.

The portal closed behind him with a rush of air, not unlike an explosion, and a blast of blue-purple light. This haze spread outward through the air like a ripple, interrupted only by the trees all around. Manuel had landed on his hands and knees, and he now made his way to his feet and looked around him.

He was in a forest. The cool night air sent a chill through him as it touched his bare skin, and the sounds of insects living in the foliage around him was ridiculously foreign. He hadn't heard anything like it in years.

It dawned on him. A grin spread across his cheeks as he realized where he was - or, more importantly, where he wasn't. He wasn't in the facility, and he wasn't dead. He was out. He was free.

Titus had been walking around the forest late at night. He figured it was a great time to go out catching bugs for a science project that was going to be due in a few months or so. It was less awkward than possibly being caught by a hiker or a runner out in the daytime. He occasionally went hiking out her himself so he knew a few others that would pester him in the woods while working, and now simply didn't seem the best time for that at all. He was walking around using a flashlight attached to loop of his jeans to see. It made things easier than to carry it around all night. He had snapped plenty of twigs on his way walking about maybe about five or so snaps before he started treading lightly.

"Wish I brought a heavier coat instead of a windbreaker." He shivered and would head over to a base of a tree. He would set his backpack down nearby before pulling out a see-through plastic container to start scooping bugs into. He didn't need a specific type of insect per say, and could always come back for a specific species some other day. He'd snap on a large pair of gloves and begin scooping up insects and placing them into the container. "only four or five scoops..." He muttered to himself repeatedly as he continued on.

He hadn't noticed anyone else out here yet, so there was little reason to worry.

Elena had only just moved to the area from Romania when her parents had died, the girl going into the custody of her uncle. An uncle who really couldn't be bothered with her truthfully and this left her alone to her own devices. Having just come back from the arcade when she'd run out of money, Elena had cut through the forest instead of taking the long way home, already having dodged through the construction site at the edge of the forest. With no flashlight in hand, she stumbled around the woods and hoping she didn't come across any stray dogs or homeless people that might attack her...or older teenagers who were likely to be out getting drunk and causing general mischief in the area. Elena just wanted to get home and scrounge up some dinner before heading to her room and working on her homework.

After a long day out of the house, Cyrena was ready to come home to relax for a bit. She'd been out working on schoolwork, volunteering, and being pulled every which way that was demanded of a student. Opening the front door, she called out, "I'm home!" but it was to an empty house. All lights in the house were off, save for the kitchen which she left on this morning before she left. Listening to anything that would tip off her family's presence, Cyrena waited for a response. Knowing her parents weren't home again, she let out a sigh. Once more, she was alone...

Cyrena decided that to relax and to not worry about her parents, she would go for a walk in the woods that connected to the back of her house. Putting on her leather jacket for warmth, she set off to satiate her wanderlust. Just as any evening before, she walked towards the woods and found the path she took every time. The path, worn from her own boots, gave her a welcoming feeling as she tread silently.

With the occasional chirping from a bird and the breeze making the leaves rustle, Cy felt warm even on this chillier night. She could walk for hours and still feel like she hadn't explored every inch of this place. Night had fallen, but that didn't encourage her to turn around and go back home so soon. There was only an empty home. Continuing her walk, she wandered deeper into the forest.

Last edited:
Sara Hayes yawned, putting her various sheets of homework into their respective, color-coded folders and slipping them into her backpack, arching her back and stretching her arms after sitting in the same position for so long at her desk. Leaning back in her chair, she glanced at the digital clock on her nightstand. 8:35 pm. She had some time before she would have to be in bed. She debated various options: doing nonogram puzzles, reading the novel she was in the middle of, watching TV with her family, the list went on. Then she heard a tapping on her window from the tree outside being blown by the wind and she stood, going for a pair of sneakers. A bike ride around town would do her good, but she would have to go now while it wasn't too dark. She could stop by the library to renew her book before it became overdue and buy some snacks from a convenience store on the way.

She put on her shoes, slipped on a light jacket, and grabbed her non-school backpack before leaving her room, heading into the living room. Her parents were sitting on the couch watching Family Feud while her older brother worked on a school project in the kitchen.

"And where are you off to at this hour, munchkin?" Her dad asked, noting her shoes, jacket, and backpack.

"I wanted to head down to the library and renew my book, it's about to be overdue," she answered, ruffling his hair as she walked past.

"You're not done with it yet? I thought you'd breeze past Moby Dick in a day," her mom joked.

Sara rolled her eyes as she opened the front door, smiling. "I thought I'd savor this one," she joked back. "The world doesn't have enough books for me to be reading at top speeds all the time."

"Well, just be safe and get home before bedtime, ok?" Her mom went on before turning her attention back to the TV, where one family had just stolen a point from the other.

"Got it," she answered before heading out and closing the door behind her.

With snacks, one renewed book, and three fresh ones sitting in her backpack, Sara peddled along. Her watch told her she still had some time before she absolutely had to be home. She turned off of the street she was on and biked into the woods, thinking she could take the scenic route home.

Titus would grab four more scoops of insects and place them into the container. He an interesting mixture of intrigue and disgust dancing with his emotions at the time. “Ah, jeesh just got to push through it. Just got to push through it.” He would remind himself to keep calm and wasn’t particularly quiet with the message. He briefly thought there was a bug loose crawling on his skin but realized it was just his own worry & imagination. He wished his mind had come up with another project but seeing as he was already this far he may as well attempt to go further with it. He could always change his mind on the matter later.

He sealed the top of the container with the insects placed inside. Now may a good time to get going. He took the container and began to walk off back to the path, he hadn’t been paying attention enough to realize it wasn’t the main path. He wanted to remove his gloves now to get rid of some of the disgust but it felt worse that there wasn’t a sink to wash his hands into immediately after so he’d fight the urge to do so.

He hadn’t put the container with the insects back inside his backpack, being much more comfortable with carrying it around in his hands instead. He hadn’t realized he had taken a wrong turn even though his flashlight helped to see the way. “Need to get home quick..” He shivered and then froze as he noticed someone else walking the path at this late hour. He hoped to quietly walk past the other person (Cy) with little incident, none the less feeling awkward and somewhat cold.

She was able to relax once she was farther from the edge of the forest. Following the trail she'd made, she looked up at the sky. A few stars peered through the trees, and the moon provided her with more than enough light. She paused in her steps to stare at the moon. It was her only friend tonight as she walked. After taking a breath, Cy continued on her journey.

In the midst of her nightly wanderings, Cy heard some distant grumblings. Perhaps the sounds would turn out to be a raccoon returning to its den or a fox chasing a mouse. It didn't bother her much as she continued her walk and the sounds disappeared into the crickets. A chilly breeze passed by, and she was thankful for her leather jacket. Inside was fleece and it kept her warm from the night as it became colder.

Her walk became a stroll and saw something strange out of the corner of her eye. Was that a deer? No, it couldn't be. She could make out a shape that was human. A light came out from near the figure and she decided to stay quiet for a moment. But the light seemed to be moving a little closer then further away. They must've seen her. She decided that she didn't want to make the person jump, but if they did run into each other, they might as well know that she wasn't there to cause them any trouble or harm.

Clearing her throat, Cyrena called out. "H-hello? If you're out for a walk, I am too..." She didn't want to scare whoever it was away, so she softened her tone. "I promise that I'm not one for trouble, but if you must know, there's not really a main path out here." She tried to get a better look at the person with the flashlight. The moon seemed dimmer compared to the person's flashlight, but that didn't stop her from trying to make out who it might be.

Titus had hoped to simply pass the person by due to how awkward the situation felt. Seemed that option had gone out the window for now as she called out too him. His shoulders would turn stiff for a moment, especially as she spoke. He didn’t feel scared but awkward & nervous particularly covered the emotions quite well. He was, after all, walking around in the middle of the night holding a large container of bugs in the middle of the forest which felt like a rather creepy thing, without any context behind it.

“Oh, hello there I am out here and on my way home it’s probably very late by now so I should be going, yes, yes that I should not like I have much to do out here, indeed.” He speech was hasty and it took him a second to realize how quick the words had come out. He’d bite down on his lower lip and curse inside his mind, he really needs to act calmly. Carrying around a bunch of live bugs wasn’t helping him maintain composure.

“Wait this isn’t the main path? Oh, that’s not good at all. Seems I must have gotten myself turned around. Actually, if this isn’t the main path I don’t really know where I am since I don’t recognize this one.” He sighed. “Sorry to be a bother, but you can point me in the right direction?”

The flashlight might make it marginally difficult to get a good look at Titus directly but all Cyrena would have to do is stand to the side a little to not get the light in her eyes. It would really just look like a kid wearing a yellow windbreaker with a pair of thick white latex gloves and a pair of jeans.

Elena was officially and utterly lost, the girl turned around as darkness fell over the town. Not having a jacket, she shivered against the wind that blew through the trees, jumping at the creaking branches and the shadows that seemed to appear to be different shapes with not even the stars to light her way through the darkness given the sky was now overcast, or perhaps she just couldn't see the stars given she wasn't looking up. The girl stumbled on through the darkness until she happened to catch something flickering ahead of her, the strap of her backpack breaking as she stripped and fell from where it snagged onto a low branch she pushed her way through to get to the light. Turning, she tugged it loose and sighed at seeing the backpack was ruined before picking it up and holding it in her arms against her chest as she stumbled towards the source, dreading what she might find and yet hoping it was some sort of person that she could ask for help, her sneakers crunching over twigs and tripping over roots, trying not to fall as she stumbled blindly onwards. Steel Tiger Steel Tiger

What a strange night it was she thought. Normally, she would be out here alone with the occasional owl, but tonight, there was another person and he seemed friendly enough. His speech was quick as if he wasn't comfortable with her reaching out to him. For that she regretted calling out to him. But when he found out that he was headed in the wrong direction (if his intended route was the main path), she was more than happy to help.

Cyrena stepped to the side since the light was getting a bit annoying to her vision. She shook her head at how she didn't step out of the way earlier. Responding to him, she said, "It's alright. The main path is sort of behind you to your left. It's a bit of a walk since we're not close, but if you're really not planning on staying any longer in the forest, I'd recommend--" she stopped short in her sentence as she heard the cracking of twigs.

The sound was getting closer, and Cy hoped that whatever or whoever it was in this forest wouldn't be of any danger. She knew that her house wasn't too far away, it was about the same distance away from the main path from where they stood. Even though the cracking was getting closer, it didn't sound rhythmic like a forest animal... the crackling seemed almost erratic...

Steel Tiger Steel Tiger scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Titus would nod along with Cy's words every once in a while to signify he was listening. He was getting increasingly eager to get out of the woods and head back home. The comfort of his bed was rather calling to him at this point. He felt like the night's temperature had dropped below way more than the forecast had mentioned but it was likely just his own level of being uncomfortable at this time. "Alright, back there to the left..."

Titus would turn around to the sound of cracking twigs. Cyrena stopping her directions had brought further attention to the noise. Seeing as the flashlight was attached to Titus' belt, the light would turn with him as well! "Who's there?" He'd instinctually say. Seemed like there were more than a few wanderers in the forest tonight. Titus was hoping whoever was approaching wasn't one of the troublemakers rumored to be out at this hour of the night.

Elena halted as she heard voices ahead, yet the light that flickered within the darkness remained. The girl's grip tightened even more on her damaged backpack, though she knew it wouldn't be much of a shield for her if she was attacked, about the only thing she could do was to run or use it as a defensive weapon. Her eyes dropped to the forest floor, eyes desperately scanning the darkened ground yet unable to pick up anything within the evening sky to tell her if there was something she could use as a weapon. A flicker of light washing over her, lit up her face but the area with the light was dark and she couldn't make out who was out there. However, the light turned and she heard the slight rustle of leaves, the scuffing of feet on dirt. She hoped it wasn't those older teenagers, so far she had been lucky not to run into them, but she was a female and her luck would surely change if she wasn't careful.

All she wanted was to get home. She had homework and dinner to scrounge up, plus she wanted to get a bit of time to read or draw...or even play her violin. These seemed like impossibilities at the moment as she stood there, debating with herself whether to go towards the light or to continue stumbling around in the darkness, to retreat and find another way home. But she wasn't sure she could find her way back to the construction site. Hunger and cold made her go on, the temperature feeling like it was a lot more colder than forecasted on the news. The girl shivered and hoped she wasn't making a big mistake by heading towards the light...she still had a ways to go to get to her uncle's home, given he lived on the outskirts of the town which meant she was the last one to be picked up and the last one to be dropped off by the bus. Stumbling forward towards the light, as she lifted her head to look at it so she would have an idea of where to go, she called out in a stuttering voice.

"P...please....I...I don't...do...do you know...the way...to...Cedar Street?" she called. It was the closest street to her home and she certainly didn't want to give them any means to track or follow her home if they proved out to be the older teens she'd heard of in the forest earlier. Steel Tiger Steel Tiger Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

Cy heard a female voice call out from where the crunching came. She too seemed to be lost, and her voice indicated that she may be a few years younger than Cyrena herself. Someone like her shouldn't be out here this late at night. Cypher began to worry. Speaking up, she responded. "Uh the main path is back the way you came actually. But I think Cedar Street," she thought for a moment. "...You should be able to reach it if you take the main path, take a right after leaving the forest, and going straight." She looked down at her watch, which lit up as it was a smart watch, and saw that it was nearing midnight. With a sigh, these directions wouldn't help either of these two teens.

"Here, I'll take you both to the main path. It's really late." she said with a friendly tone. "After I take you both there, you should be able to get home."

Steel Tiger Steel Tiger scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

“Yeah, Cedar Street actually isn’t too far from where I live actually.” Titus would call back to the new wanderer.

Seemed like there were a few of them that had been wandering their way out here but only one who really knew their way around with certainty. He was rather glad she was nice enough to give directions, especially at this time of night. It was getting increasingly uncomfortable with the more time that had passed on by. He blamed most of that discomfort on the bugs. He would definitely change his project later but doing at least a week of work into it may look better than having none at all. He also didn't want to just dump the bugs out right here and now with two other people around.

“Thanks again by the way, just to be sure I don’t forget about it later.” Titus would follow right after Cy, seeing as she knew her way around and seemed friendly enough.

Elena slowly approached the voices as a feminine voice called out to her next. The girl approached the light and soon saw that there were two teenagers in front of her, both looking way older than she was. Possibly in the upper high school years or even college. Neither looked like the people rumored to be in the forest tonight, the girl glancing furtively between them. One had the flashlight and a jar of bugs in it, she could barely see it in the darkness. The other was female and seemed to know her way around, the male soon thanking the other girl for the directions.

Hearing that the main path was back the way she had come, Elena sighed and turned her head to look over her shoulder at the darkness around them. She wasn't even sure what time it was. As the male turned to follow the older female, she stumbled back out of the way, tripping and falling to land on her back. Her backpack fell out of her arms as she fell and she rubbed the back of her head where it hit the earth, hoping she wasn't injured or a bruise wouldn't form. The girl sat up and grabbed her backpack, scrambling hurriedly to her feet and hoping she didn't just fall again. Standing, she didn't even brush her clothing off as she glanced again between the pair like a scared deer in the headlights of a speeding car before stammering out a reply. "T...thank...y...you," she said. Elena would follow behind them...until the rebellious teens suddenly showed up and she froze... Steel Tiger Steel Tiger Amaya Himura Amaya Himura

"It's no worries," she responded as she began to lead the two towards their destination. Looking at her watch, she figured that these two most likely had to return home, but for her it didn't matter as long as she returned to school.

Cy figured it would be another minute before they reached the main path. However, on their way there, they came across a few of the school troublemakers. Shaking her head, she started her way around the group of students. She and these two didn't need to have to interact with these idiots who were in the middle of the woods. It would take a little longer to go around them, but it would save them time in the long run.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Steel Tiger Steel Tiger Pandaskel Pandaskel

Last edited:
Elena continued to follow the others through the forest to the main path, though it wasn't long before they had come across the group of troublemakers. Her fingers dug into the fabric of her backpack as she started around the group after the others but one of them seemed to notice the three students and began heading after them, aiming to cut their escape to the main path off and chase them further into the forest. Pandaskel Pandaskel Amaya Himura Amaya Himura Steel Tiger Steel Tiger

Titus would continue to follow after Cy. Every five seconds or so he would roll back his shoulders or give a shiver as the night air was getting to him. He was growing increasingly nervous seeing as he was trying not to drop the container while walking and shivering every few seconds. It would be a relief to go home, that's all he really needed to do was head right back home and watch some netflix for a while.

He tried not to think about the other group of students that were in the woods. Figuring it would just be best to get going and try not to get into more trouble than necessary. He had yet to noticed they were now being followed. "Really regretting not bringing a coat or something. Going to regret that tomorrow.."

Cy turned her head every once in a while to check behind them. The main path would be just a few moments away and the troublemakers seemed farther and farther away. One more glance back and she noticed that the male was shivering. He must've been so cold, but her heartbeat drowned out her thoughts as she felt eyes were on them, following them.

"You doing alright...?" she asked him, trailing off not knowing his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back