• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Woodhurst Chat

Hey, Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to have to drop out. I thought I'd have enough time to join in with this roleplay, but it doesn't seem like I will with how my college finals are going.
Sorry, Hope the rp is successful.

And a couple of new powers I just thought of that could be interesting:

Animation- the power to bring inanimate objects to life

Artifice- the power to imbue objects with magical effects

Ironrot Ironrot You should chat with us here. I don't know about playing familiars but if you really want to....I won't stop you.
giphy.gif

WitworthGold WitworthGold Beastspeaking is talking to animals right? I was looking it up and couldn't find it under that name but I'll add it if that's what you meant.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Animation reminds me a lot of Disney. Maybe because of beauty and the beast coming out. I think I'll leave that one alone for now unless someone wants a character with that and makes a good argument for it. Artifice, I'm thinking w/w might already have this because of potion brewing but I'll add it as a side note.

I will be trying to make a post today so that we can get the ball moving.

Ironrot Ironrot You should chat with us here. I don't know about playing familiars but if you really want to....I won't stop you.
giphy.gif

WitworthGold WitworthGold Beastspeaking is talking to animals right? I was looking it up and couldn't find it under that name but I'll add it if that's what you meant.

Shagranoz Shagranoz Animation reminds me a lot of Disney. Maybe because of beauty and the beast coming out. I think I'll leave that one alone for now unless someone wants a character with that and makes a good argument for it. Artifice, I'm thinking w/w might already have this because of potion brewing but I'll add it as a side note.

I will be trying to make a post today so that we can get the ball moving.
I don't know of their being an exact name for utility I figured that name worked thematically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back