• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Woodhurst Chat

Talking to animals is okay but I don't know about transforming into them.
What if you treated it as an "animagus" type of transformation? They have to choose a single animal that they can become or maybe the type of animal is chosen for them.

Last edited:
If you worried that is overpowered, you can add a condition. For example a time condition (only at night) or ability limitation (animal on land cant touch water etc)

So, I have this thought for a character that's fully complete yet, but I want to see if you like this thought I've had for a character to not. I want to make a character where he/she(haven't decided on sex yet) is at first a witch, but he/she only uses their magic to entertain people like a trained magician would. So normal humans believe that they are a great and wonderful magician but witches and warlocks know better. But, during the end of shows, the crowd would occasionally demand more or different magic tricks from the ones he/she would normally do. Which after some time may (or may not) make her want to become a warlock so he/she could have a more wide range of magic to cast during his/her shows which may(or may not) go terribly wrong.

I have another idea for a character if that one doesn't work out very well, but I haven't come up with a story for them just yet. But I want them to be either a necromancer or a siren.

I'll have to think about the restrictions. I wasn't worried about it being overpowered because there are other listed powers that are more so. I wanted the rp to be like practical magic but that vanished awhile ago. I'm thinking the limitation will be they can only transform into the species of their familiar. Thinking. Not 100%.

Oh, eta, I really like that character, angel.

ashenseraph ashenseraph I put in Psychic and Doctor.

WitworthGold WitworthGold I will add those in! Atmokinesis will be watched.

About the shifter:
Will revert back to original form when unconscious or asleep.
Will require visual or genetic source material for a copy to be made.
Process will be glitchy until w/w has control over it.

I'm going to add those few things in and then yall can start submitting characters!

You guys can be whatever you want. You don't have to be any of the labels or you can be multiple. They're just suggestions. I've been trying to make my character for the past few hours but Town of Salem and Freeso have distracted me.

You guys can be whatever you want. You don't have to be any of the labels or you can be multiple. They're just suggestions. I've been trying to make my character for the past few hours but Town of Salem and Freeso have distracted me.
So are we in the clear to start posting characters?

Really liking the characters so far!

Would anyone like to be friends with Clara?
Would anyone like to play her brother? - if not then I will. xD

taliaangeni taliaangeni Were you still thinking of including Beastspeak as a power? I'm contemplating another character and that was one of the abilities that I was considering if it's being included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back