• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Wonky Character Sign-Up page (fixed)

I believe it is because someone's BBCode is breaking the page. I would need to look at it further to see what was going on exactly. You should let your roleplayers know to double check their coding and make edits as necessary. I also suggest putting your BBCode for the CS inside the

[CODE] tag. This way, they can copy and paste the coding without any errors. From past experience, if you try to copy and paste from a pre-existing post by using the 'reply' or 'edit' button, the code does not copy exactly, because sometimes the text editor does things (even if you do not have it turned on).[/CODE]

Last edited by a moderator:
@FloatingAroundSpace do you know after which post this started happening? I know something like this came up in the past and it was just because they were trying to do the conventional center code for their accordion instead of the center code that the accordion is actually made for.

Oh man, I remember when someone broke the page with accordions. It must have been either Crit or Mayhem. Ten bucks says it's a misplaced curly bracket!

Ten bucks says it's actually my fault lol

It certainty looks like something to do with accordions when it gets to the messed up posts, like the posts themselves are staggered instead of the text within...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back