• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

WonderLand

Drake Heartstring

Drake woke up with a major head ache wondering what just happened. Last thing he could remember was falling through the floor boards of his home. Other than that he couldn't remember anything. He couldn't even remember his name.

Rei poked the man that had fallen from nowhere into the grass that was next to her, and her rabbit ears twitched, her white hair brushing against the mans face. "Helllooooo?" She was trying to wake up the man, but when he sat up, she jumped back a bit, slightly surprised.

Drake looked around trying to figure out where he was but, everything was still blurry when he then noticed a girl with bunny ear's freaked out. He screamed as he jumped up to his feet jumping back. "Whooo and Whhat are you?" He said freaked out.

The girl jumped back as well "My name is Rei! and I am a bunny girl!" She makes really cute hand motions before looking back at the person. "Whooo are you though?"

"I'm not actually to sure who I am. Last thing I remember is fall through a floor." Drake slowly put down his guard still a little frightened of the Rei.

(This is quite....odd..)

"Hmm...." Rei looks like shes deep in thought for a moment before snapping back to focus,"Well can I call you redhead until we figure out that name of yours?" She giggles softly.

"Uhm...why do you look like your...er....ugh nevermind" Rei sighed and looked back at him. "How will you get back to your...home?"

"I'm not sure. I don't even know where home is" Drake started walking away a little confused how to get home. "I will find out how to get back there though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back