• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wolves Run Free

Freyja tore at her fresh kill, the taste spreading on her tongue as her stomach growled for more. The bones made crunching noises when she reached them and they made good to chew on when all the meat was gone. After her meal she lay on her stomach head on her paws, the bones of the rabbit laying close by. She was thankful for the animals life that it had lost to make sure she could keep living.

MorticiansDaughter said:
Freyja tore at her fresh kill, the taste spreading on her tongue as her stomach growled for more. The bones made crunching noises when she reached them and they made good to chew on when all the meat was gone. After her meal she lay on her stomach head on her paws, the bones of the rabbit laying close by. She was thankful for the animals life that it had lost to make sure she could keep living.
(Is she a part of the pack yet or no?)

Ezekiel decides to go ahead and go on a run. He takes off into the wilderness as fast as he can. The rush of the winds through his hair like sweet sensation.

"Hey!" Jay grinned as Ezekiel took off barely a moment after asking him the question. "Wait for me!" he called, getting up and racing after him. He hadn't gone running in a while, and it felt good to feel the wind through his fur again. It reminded him of when he was just a pup and he used to run with his brothers...sure, he'd always be last, but it was still fun while it lasted.

Hears the younger wolf from behind him."I am gonna need this head start if I wanna keep up with him, I am much bulkier and won't be able to keep up," he thinks to himself as he continues to pound forward.

Once Azrael finished his meal, he headed towards the local stream to wash away the evidence that marred his fur and muzzle. His hunger was fully sated for the time being, but his boredom ran rampant. There was noting to do, no fights to watch, no pups to play with, nothing. How droll, a pack lacking in the excitement department.

Ugh, time for a nap then?

BlackOrchids said:
Once Azrael finished his meal, he headed towards the local stream to wash away the evidence that marred his fur and muzzle. His hunger was fully sated for the time being, but his boredom ran rampant. There was noting to do, no fights to watch, no pups to play with, nothing. How droll, a pack lacking in the excitement department.
Ugh, time for a nap then?
Jenna was just talking a walk down the stream she hasn't eaten yet however she doesn't want to hunt for the fear of hurting her unborn pups but she was pretty bored but its better than being annoyed by other wolves but one thing she hoped to happen is see her pups father again she wondered what happened to him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back