• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolf RP!

Naphide

I'm looking for someone who could rp with me in this plot I made.

two werewolf siblings have been living in the forest, surviving was a peace of cake because they have the ability to transform into a human or wolf as they please.

they've worked together but their home was suddenly destroyed. With no place else to go, they decided to move in with the humans in the big city.

in this adventure, they would do ridiculous stuff and try to keep their transforming limited and secret. They will meet other vampires and new friends along the way and also possibly go to school.

if you're interested, let me know. 

Peace out, Naphide.

I do happen to have a werewolf character named Marluxa (Marly). In stories I've written he is a older brother of a little adopt human girl so if you're okay with an older brotherly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back