• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wolf RP Interest Check

Kalgorn

Beater
I'm posting this here because I'm not sure where exactly this should fit. Realistic seemed a better fit than Fantasy, although it could have fit just as well there.

I'm interested in starting a Wolf RP, or at least participating in one and there doesn't seem to be any, SO. Allow me.
I've got an idea for one that's fairly simple without getting too complicated. Just something to get things going really.

This Is War Eternal

The premise of this Rp:

The Alpha's daughter has gone missing

Up until the most recent season change, the pack has lived, grown, and thrived peacefully in their home which they had dubbed with the name Heaven.

With the pack already weakened and stretched thin due to famine and disease, the pack isn't likely to survive a potential war with the surrounding packs around their territory.

As food begins to grow more and more scarce, tension grows ever higher, putting more and more stress on the fragile peace treaty between the other packs.

The Alpha is a she-wolf with no mate and she is defended by The Alpha’s Guard. A group of wolves chosen personally by her for skills and traits she admired. They weren't just tasked with protecting her, they were the front line defense for the pack and served as a more efficient way of communicating between the pack and the Alpha.

It's dangerous, but considered one of the highest honors to be chosen by the Alpha to be at her side and to be part of the Guard.

The Alpha has tasked several of the Guard to move into the neighboring packs territory, find her daughter, and bring her home while she attempts to keep open hostility from breaking out.

I prefer to let these things steer themselves into whatever direction they naturally go, so I think that's enough info to get started. I'm not sure how many we will need for this RP, but too many people can bog down the flow when so many people are posting, but are also waiting for others to respond. That being said, I don't have any limitation to how many join, just as long as you're post regularly.

So, at the very least, we need to fill a couple positions to start.

Alpha

Alpha's Daughter

Alpha's Guard

Misc. Pack Members

Just provide some basic info about your character and what position you would like to play.​

While I'm not sure if I have the time to join, I do have a soft spot for these sorts of rps. I think it could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back