• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Yeah... no problem man... ow.” He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

He had heard about this... ‘Aetrix’ that resided in Killian’s head. He didn’t know how he felt about it. He wasn’t sure what it was either. Was it like.. the spirit of Killian’s inner wolf having formed a consciousness? Was that normal? Was that going to happen to him as well?! He certainly didn’t like that thought.

He took the peas and sort of let the bag rest against the back of his neck, but immediately refused the dry clothes. “I can’t- If I go back there in fresh clothes it’ll look suspicious. I just... I need to talk to Alex, I- I’m doing it tonight. She can’t wait anymore. So just tell him to put the plan in motion, okay? I have to go back. Alex knows the plan. I gotta go. Sorry!” And with that, the male was gone, running full speed back to Winson.

Eliruz Eliruz Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Killian|Hendrix|Human Form​
His eyes widened as the clothes were refused, but he didn't argue. Sucking in a breath and listening, the male only nodded as Drew explained what was going on. Killian's brows furrowed before he glanced over at Zen; next thing he knew, the male had quickly dismissed himself and bolted out of the door. His eyes narrowed before he looked towards the stares.; he had to tell Alex. "Excuse me for one second," he said quickly before moving past the male carefully and headed up the stairs. "Alpha!" Killian called, his feet stopping near the Alpha's door. "Drew was just here; he said she can't wait any longer, the plan needs to be set into motion!"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos

The wild female growled more as the other moved closer, though at the the lowered hand she did indeed look down, and after a moment raised a curled up fist and placed it on top curiously, arm still in mouth for another moment before letting go to focus on the odd sort of handshake movement, tail slowly beginning to wag a little. Whilst doing so her other hand flattened, revealing all the cuts and scars covering them, relatively fresh.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Zenro raised an eyebrow curiously at their words, still shivering, plan? what plan…. She? oh wait- hadn't Zerai mentioned something about a kidnapped at Winson…. Curious, had they been planning a break all this time. It was a risky decision, especially in the raging weather which could change for the worse at any moment.

As the beta male excused himself and proceeded to yell at the alpha once upstairs he blinked, taken aback a bit. He just couldn't get used to having watched all of this pack be so close to one another, even in the most family type packs he'd seen they weren't this casual, it was like they were all some human college mates or something.

Eliruz Eliruz explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Zerai soon got bored, and without much of a second thought walked off back into the rain, it was cold and wet, yes. But about a thousand times better than waiting for that weirdo 'mated' combo to try and give her another go at a fight.

Arisa barely noted what was happening as the other female helped her to the rags in the corner, her head hurt and she felt dizzy- this pain was unlike anything she'd felt before, not now, it couldn't be now, "I-I can't-…." she stuttered, clutching at her stomach, eyes retracing once again into slits as her wolf form fought desperately for control, it wasn't more than a few seconds later when her water broke at the next contraction and she let out a pained yell.

Eliruz Eliruz WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Comet Comet Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (sorry it's so short)

Shiva/Samson
Shiva watched as his master ordered a milk for him, the boy usually drinking water as master kept him as a wolf all his life. This was only the third time the slave had ever been in human form, the first being when he had been born and the second when he had been four for a different master who had taught the child to walk. Even so, Shiva was still wobbly on two legs. Samson looked over at the child as he stared down at the menu, the hunter ordering a soda for himself as he watched the boy. He had already explained to his slave why they were here, there was big wolf activity here that needed fixing. Master didn’t just kill werewolves, he took down normal wolves as well. Anything that looked like a wolf was eliminated by master and slave.

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex nodded, "Yes you can come with me after I get the man downstairs stituated we will have that milk and cookies as I promised." He stood once again and picked Dani back up, "Like I said Chi get dressed and then come downstairs..." With that he turned and went to head downstairs to the stranger, but soon Killian's voice rumbled up the steps yelling how Drew had just been by and how Arisa couldn't wait. "Crap..." He muttered meeting Killian out in the hall, if Chi wasn't awake then she was now. "He was just here, was that all he said before leaving....there were a few more details I wanted to work out but if he was in that much of a rush then things must have taken a worse turn... follow me I need to tend to the stranger downstairs. Also I don't like the idea of him sitting down there alone any longer than needs be." Alexander moved passed Killian and downstairs he tossed on a rather fake smile once he came into view of the stranger. "Here are those clothes I promised, they should fit hopefully at least till your clothes are washed and dried. Killian wait here and when I get back you and I will speak more on that matter..."
Cosmos Cosmos
Texangamer Texangamer
@Sgt Gomez
Eliruz Eliruz

Mia’s tail wagged in response to the female, her ears coming forward at the handshake. That is, till she got a look at the fresh scars. Her ears drooped again, and she even whimpered a little. She thought for a moment, then she backed up slowly to stand up. The small one didn’t want to scare the other, but she needed to find supplies for the scars. As she stood she was trying to think of a healing herb she could use. Turning to the door she absentmindedly shifted and left the den, only to come back with some plants. Shifting again she began to get to work on making a salve.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

As the female observed the injury the wild females human form continued to sit there, tail nervously wagging every now and then as she slowly bent down to sniff her, human noise scrunching rather adorably.

However as the other turned, shifted and leaved a loud bark followed, having obviously shaken the wild up again, when returning the wild was sitting outside in her - mostly - human form looking up at the rain, bare body against the elements shivering slightly but not seeming to mind it, the rain pelting against her skin as she seemed to be looking for something almost, noticing the female was back even without her heightened senses she scrambled behind one of the larger outside rocks, growling rather ridiculously, after all, human mouths weren't really meant for the noise.

Hana|Winson|Human Form​

The female was quick to grab ahold of her incase she swayed, her eyes calm as she comforted the female. "Just breathe," Hana said in a soothing tone, "take a deep breath in and exhale." Showing her how to breathe, she helped her lean back. "You can do it; be strong for the child." The she-wolf looked her straight in the eye, her blue gaze nothing but focused, determined, and calming. As soon as her water broke, Hana quickly looked around for anyother rags and growled softlywhen she couldn't find any. Taking the bottom of her shirt, she ripped off a larger scrap and quickly applied it the rest rest. She was going to have to help, whether she wanted to or not; there could be a life at stake. "Is there someone you trust to help us?" She finally asked, reaching over and grabbing her hand so she had some kind of distraction to focus on.

Cosmos Cosmos
______

Killian|Hendrix|Human Form​

The beta nodded stiffly, his eyes filling with worry. "My apologies for the intrusion," he spoke quickly, "he seemed to be rushed, so I think something has taken a wrong turn." Usually, Killian never really showed any worry for these things, but it involved a pup and pregnant mother; those were his two soft spots. Silently, the male followed his Alpha back down stairs and remained quiet while his Alpha spoke. With a nod, he let a small smile upturn his lips. "Of course, sir."

Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Downstairs Zenro had wandered ever so slightly to a table ornament and began fidgeting with the small wood carving, looking around with a sort of innocent deer in headlight expression when caught and giving a chuckle at the alpha, the fairness of his smile showed, but evidently there was something at stake, so he'd let it slide without too much suspicion. With a nod he chuckled and smiled brightly, "Of course, thank you so much once again for this, I'd still be out there freezing if it wasn't for yourselves." he continued with a slight bow, evidently having Japanese heritage from his features.

As the beta joined him he gave a quick glance, extending a hand politely, "Zen, it's nice to meet you, are you a friend of the alphas?" he had to fien innocence to their role, after all an alpha is obvious, but without having been spying on them for the past week there was no way he'd tell the illusive beta from your bog standard hunter or warrior.

Eliruz Eliruz BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Arisa let out a nod squeezing the others hand, "A-Arty-" she mumbled, the pain had subsided from the latest contraction, after all she was still quite a while away from birth, an hour or two at least, but her body was desperately trying to crack and reform its bones, forcefully trying to shift her form, something pleasant for no wolf, closing her eyes tightly- she couldn't switch now, she- she had to wait for Drew's return- to escape.

Eliruz Eliruz explosiveKitten explosiveKitten WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

When Mia finally looked up from her work she realized that the female was outside. Which could make her sores worse, so Mia went outside to retreive her. She slowly approached the rock the wild one was hiding behind. She had left the salve behind so it wasn’t ruined by the rain, so she needed to get the other inside. She seemed more relaxed when Mia was in her wolf form so the small girl shifted into a small wolf. With that she turned the corner to see the wild female. Ears downcast she tried to nudge the almost human form back into shelter.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

The wild let out a gruff as she smelt the other approach, tucking further behind the rock, this was, however, stopped when she spotted the puppy from before returning. Letting out a short whine she tilted her head, ears flopping a little as she went over and tried awkwardly to pick the pup up with her mouth, eventually doing do and plopping back inside, sneezing at the strong scent of the salve.

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet

Following Miley silently, a clear, childish pout upon his scarred face, the Alpha huffed, "Doesn't mean I don't wanna sink my teeth into her." He rumbled, quietening to listen to Miley's comments. He shrugged, "We should have enough food. Especially since Janus... thinned the herd this morning." He pointed out, glancing to one of said morbid decorations, "If we all stay inside, as most will during the storm, there shouldn't be a need for medical supplies. The only threat would be sickness, but I'm sure Janus has enough emergency supplies to deal with the issues." He pointed out, though paused. Still, he'd help her, and he nodded along. She certainly knew what he liked, and he wasn't about to turn her down.

Eddie/Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Unaware that they were being stalked down, Mayhem sniffed at the younger female in front of him. He wasn't at all interested in touching her, he certainly knew Eddie would disapprove, but he was curious. Where had she come from? His nose poked her belly, brushing along the scars with a whine. She'd been hurt at some point. Mayhem huffed, backing up, watching her for a moment, before he started to nudge her to his side, continuing on toward where he'd heard the howl, glancing back to make sure she was following.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winton - Human Form
hostage hostage Cosmos Cosmos Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Eliruz Eliruz

Arty jumped almost sky high when Tesak stormed in, dragging a male at her side. She shied back, until gruffly given commands. Even Garas nodded for her to go, and so she scampered off without more than a nod, stumbling as she ran to the Omega room. She almost ran straight into the door, pausing as she entered. She almost immediately recoiled when she saw another already there, but a pained cry from Arisa had her moving to her friend's side, crashing to her knees. Arty had done all of this before herself, when she'd had to birth her dead child, and she knew how painful it was.

She grabbed Arisa's hand, "O-Oh Moon Arisa! I-I'm s-so sorry I didn't get here faster." She murmured, stroking the others hand, before she glanced at the newcomer, wary, "What do you need m-me to do?"

Killian|Hendrix|Human Form
The male offered a somewhat forced smile, extending his large hand and giving his vistor's a good squeeze, accompanied by a hearty shake. "Ah, I ugh..didn't introduce myself properly." Killian gave a small chuckle. "The name's Killian, and I guess you could say that; I'm the Beta of this pack. It's nice to meet you as well." He glanced around the somewhat large kitchen and tried to figure someway to stall. "Could I get you anything? Water? Food?" He offered before he moved towards the frigde and opened it.

He could tell there was something different about this man; he seemed..off. Killian would keep an eye on him, make sure nothing happened to anyone; he needed to make sure everyone was taken care of.

Cosmos Cosmos
______

Hana|Winson|Human Form
Watching the female writhe in pain from keeping her human form, she winced. "Where is she? I can't leave you like this," she said softy, her blue eyes assessing the current situation; Arisa was fighting her wolf form from surfacing, which could result badly. Thankfully, another female busted into the room and ran to Arisa's side. "You're Arty, right?" Hana asked before explaining what's happened so far. "Keep her steady and make sure she's breathing deeply. She's had her first contractions and still has a long way to go, but her wolf form is trying to surface. Do you know if the healer has any herbs that are safe to help her pain?" She asked quickly before applying more cloth to the underneath of Arisa's legs, the faint stench of blood filling her nose.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Cora looked scared to wolf that nudged her to follow. She looked to Pinky who nodded to Cora. Cora then started slowly follow him. She didn't know where they where going, as she had already forget which direction was to house and even hazel was where river was. She just hoped that wolf wasn't going to eat her and Pinky.​

((Thinned the herd. XD, that’s great wolf))

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Janus followed the scent in the rain, ignoring the mud getting on his boots. Looking up once at the lightning that flashed in the sky above, the healer paid it no mind as he moved forward. Though the going would be faster were it dry, the healer knew how to track and whoever he was following might get off easy in terms of taking the healer from his project...then again they might find themselves as the healer’s meal. He certainly didn’t mind wet meat and his brother wouldn’t care, given they were instructed to kill intruders if they didn’t bring them back. He paused though as he picked up not one but two scents now, one male and one female. Making a face, he would see if the female was concubine material and if not...well the healer would just end it. After all, all females existed for his brother’s pleasure...and a meal for him when they failed their usefulness though he was glad Styx didn’t keep old wolves. Their meat was tough no matter how he cooked it. No reason to bring yet another worthless female into his brother’s pack. They already had enough in his opinion. Speaking of omegas... perhaps he should consider killing a few of them as well.

Janus sniffed the air as thunder boomed overhead. Ignoring it, like he generally ignored everything else around him, the healer pinpointed their location and disappeared up a tree hanging over the path he was taking and where the liners would have to come through, watching for the wolves to come by, the male stretching out on the branch as he watched the ground. As soon as he spotted them, Janus waited before dropping down on them and standing there, pointing one ear forward and one ear back as he stared at the pair. He didn’t recognize either of these wolves, not knowing the male was his brother from his parents’ younger litter as the one that Styx has ‘killed’. “You’re trespassing.” Briefly looking over the female in disgust, he took note of her health and scars in one glance. Weakling. Hardly worth giving to the alpha much less helping. Looking over the male...perhaps it had some more promise. He would leave that to Styx...assuming he didn’t die in five minutes if he didn’t explain himself. “Five minutes before I kill you both.” Little did the healer know, the female was also mentally challenged. Then again...they seemed to have a lot of mentally challenged females showing up lately.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

((Hendrix pack, if any cares to notice, Adam is reatibg right at the door outside.))

Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Cora jumped bit when she heard voice of man. She hadn't seen another human, other than herself and Pinky, in last 10 years. He looked scary to her, so she hided behind Pinky and make submissive stance, hoping that it would work again.​

Danielle Hendrix pup 4

Dani just looked at her mom and her dad as she smiled getting picked up from her dad while her and her dad went downstairs that's when she got scared she whimpered Dani didn't like when others yelled she looked at the man" hi" she said as she was only a pup she just held onto her dad Dani just was happy she was gonna get some cookies to eat. Dani just watched the man that was in the kitchen she didn't trust anyone besides her father" Papa can you play with me later can I play with my toys" she asked looking at her dad than to the man in the kitchen she didn't like talking to others besides her family but she was trying" I'm Dani I'm 4" she said to the people as she struggled to say it. Eliruz Eliruz BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos

Glory Larch
The rain did not seem to be stopping anytime soon, the female’s face falling as she listened to it drum outside. One of the workers of the bus depot came in and advised everyone to stay put but that it could be hours before the storm passed, causing the girl’s bright sapphires to narrow in distaste at the thought of being stuck her. Still, food was ordered from somewhere in this town for them so that was appreciated. Glory wasn’t going to head out in a storm and potentially get injured or lost. As soon as it passes she was leaving and looking for someplace to find shelter, doubting there were any werewolves here in this town, despite being named wolf pine peaks.

Last edited:
Arisa continued to struggle to breath as Arty appeared, looking over with desperate eyes as her friend arrived, the two talking in front of her was a blur, the pain of her body shifting hurt so badly, her instincts shooting through her blood and bones, she wanted to lash out at them, she wanted to run away and hide somewhere she'd never be found, somewhere- safe…. But she knew that wasn't right, nor was there anywhere within the Winson house or territory that fit that description, to make it worse Janus' scent was nowhere, even if the crude healer were to decide to help her he wasn't currently here, "W-Water-" she stuttered, she needed to focus on something, something to distract her mind, and right now all she could think of to do so was her thirst.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Eliruz Eliruz

Zeron nodded with a chuckle at the Beta's awkward introduction, when not posted by that- 'other' mind, he seemed to be quite the amusement. As he offered a drink he raised a brow at the sudden statement but gave a small nod, "Do you have anything along the lines of chocolate milk?~ I know it sounds odd but I haven't had the stuff for years." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head bashfully with a small shrug, bending down to meet the little girls eyes as she spoke, "Well it's very nice to meet you Miss Dani~" He continued, extending his hand for a shake once again.

Texangamer Texangamer Eliruz Eliruz BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back