• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet Cosmos Cosmos

Styx didn't bother to turn around to see if there was indeed one of his 'playthings' escaping. They'd have to go past him to get to the door, and even if they escaped from the back one he knew they'd know he'd track them down eventually, if they did not bother to return quickly. He didn't truly care if they went outside, in this weather it was their own fault if they got hurt, but if they didn't return soon enough he'd hunt them down. They all got the idea of escape in their head at some point, but usually a punishment of one would scare the others into thinking otherwise.

Instead, he snarled at the woman in front of him, "You will not be staying here. Hide beneath a bush for all I care. Leave, before I give you more to worry about than the weather." He threatened, baring his human teeth. As much as she was a beauty, he disliked her attitude toward him. He nodded to Miley, taking her opinion into serious account. Though, he'd much rather maul the female in front of him than slam the door in her face. After all, being trapped in here whilst the storm raged was making him a little... short tempered.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Arty kept her gaze down, but did occasionally glance at Tonx. It was so... strange to see the other girl in her human form. Arty didn't think she'd ever seen it. She was beautiful, Arty would admit, certainly more pretty than Arty herself, and the Omega shuffled upon the floor. At least Tonx wasn't angry about this, or at least not as visibly angry as her sister was. Arty wanted to go and apologise to Tesak, but was more than wary of the woman ripping her throat out despite her promise to Garas.

She nodded softly as he mentioned it wasn't her fault, unwilling to argue with him or Tonx.

Eddie / Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Mayhem froze as he heard a warning howl in return to his own wailing, snarling lowly as he heard the wolf, who happened to be Janus, threaten him through the howl. He shook himself, water droplets flying everywhere, and snarled again as the thunder crashed down near him. Flattening his ears, he stalked off toward the howl, not knowing exactly where it had come from but determined to give it a piece of his mind. He flinched and howled again at the sky as it rumbled a warning at him, moving now toward Winson territory.​

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human/Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Janus continued to watch Sky, not bothering to offer any assistance to the female. The healer had no desire to get on his brother's nerves and get in another fight though eventually he would need to head back to his...playground...and remove the body of that wolf he had drowned alive after torture. Contemplating what he would do with the female in his bathroom, Janus was brought out of his thoughts by a howl in the air and he turned, the healer striding across the floor to the open window and looking out at the rainy sky. Inhaling the air, the male picked up the lone scent of wolf...the same scent he'd caught before, eyes narrowing briefly. Touching a hidden compartment with his foot, Janus pulled out a revolver and began loading it with silver bullets before slipping into his waistband and then grabbed a couple silver daggers. Heading back to the bathroom, he grabbed Sky and yanked her up before carrying her naked form down to the infirmary, unlocked the door, walked through into his office and dropped her on his bed after throwing down a couple ragged blankets so the female wouldn't get his bed wet before locking the office door and then the infirmary, effectively trapping the human within. Satisfied that the girl would remain put, Janus grabbed a rain jacket and stuffed his feet into some rain boots before heading outside, seeing his brother seemed annoyed and slipping past him, the female from before there as well as the pompous bitch that needed to apparently also be taught a lesson.

Janus didn't shift this time, the healer merely giving his brother a look, and signifying that Sky was safe before heading into the pouring rain, ignoring both females completely before walking to the edge of the yard and standing there, waiting for the loner to appear within view. Janus calmly stood there in the rain, not seeming to mind it with the rain jacket on him, shifting himself enough to reveal his wolf ears under the hood of his jacket as he used both sets of ears to listen for movement and paw steps coming towards him.

Sky found it was difficult to bathe without help though she was too embarrassed to ask Janus for help and that just seemed rather odd, the female turning her head as she heard a howl which Janus also appeared to have seen, the healer disappearing. She had just gone underwater to wash her hair out when Janus came back in a few minutes later and grabbed her, hauling out of the bath and carrying her through the house, the girl shivering as the air hit exposed skin and found herself back into the infirmary. The male momentarily set her down, threw a couple ragged blankets on the mattress after stripping it and threw her on it, the girl smacking her head on a post. "You will remain here female until I return. Afterwards, I will decide what to do with you." She soon found herself chained to the bottom of the bed, one shackle secured around an ankle to keep her in place, the girl staring up at him.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky

Cora was cold and exhasted, she had just runned away from pack of wolves that had chased her away from their territory. She had couple wounds and bite marks from wolves, she knew that it would be easier to take care of them at human form, but without anything to bind them it didn't matter what form she would be.
"You should sleep, Cora." She heard Pinky to say. "I will watch after you."
She saw how larger pink wolf standed next to her as she lied down next to rocks.She didn't knew that there where two werewolf packs and some loners neardy, as she closed her eyes blindly believing that her imaginery friend would wake her if there would be anything neardy.​

Mia didn’t expect the wolf to growl at her sudden change. But it made sense as she thought about it. The wild one most likely didn’t see many were’s shift a whole lot.
My bad. I scared her.
As the female came closer to Mia, she tried to stay calm and keep an eye on her. All while she cleaned herself of mud. The she-wolf backed up as Mia came back inside.
She looks confused, and scared, and itchy.
As the wild one began to settle down and... itch, the girl cautiously walked up to her.
Pff. I have an idea.
Mia reached her hand towards the wolf before it suddenly shifted into an equally wild girl. The small girl squeaked and pulled her hand back. She took a step back to study the other. She could now see her eyes clearly. As well as her scars and confusingly-still-there-ears-and-tail.
Wait what?
Her confusion halted as the wild one went back to itching herself on the wall.
Oh yea my idea.
Mia reaches her hand out again, expecting to be growled at, at the very least, so she moved quickly. Before the other could try to bite her, Mia began to scratch the muddy spot on the wild one’s head.

(Open for any interactions within the Winson pack!)

The weather outside was horrific, which caused many of the wolves to take cover inside. Hana, an omega, was shuffling around in her own little corner, her human form pale and petite. Transitioning into this pack had been harder than she had thought previously and even wondered if she had made a mistake. She swallowed thickly, a loud clap of thunder making her jump. Her blue orbs glowed lightly in the dark room, her small frame pressed into the furthest corners of the wall. Where was everybody?

Hesitant about even getting up, the redhead slowly stood and took a few steps towards the door. She reached out a slender hand and carefully grabbed ahold of the knob, opening it slowly. The female slowly peaked her head out, finding nobody in the empty hallway. Hana slowly stepped out into the open, wearing a simple pair of pants and a form-fitting shirt she'd brought with her when she'd joined.

Keeping her footsteps light, she crept along until she got out of the hallway and into a bigger, more open space. She moved towards the nearest window to find everything blurred by the heavy rains. Her wolf began getting anxious, whimpering mentally. 'I don't like this, Hana..' Her wolf whimpered before going silent, the anxious thoughts remaining.

"We're fine.." Hana mumbled under her breath, the window fogging up from the warm air escaping her lips. She hadn't yet realized that she may've walked into proximity of her packmates, having now walked into the Omega room. 'Hana..' Her wolf whined once more, sensing other wolves nearby before Hana.

The female quickly whipped around, hearing footsteps. Taking in their scents, she could tell they were a mix of females and a male; her body stiffened and she quickly slipped into the darkness of a corner. She remained silent as they entered, her blue eyes peering at them through the darkness, although it was quite difficult to see.

Cosmos Cosmos Locke9558 Locke9558 hostage hostage

Last edited:
Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky

Cora waked to thunder, frightened by sudden noice.
"Don't worry Cora, it's just thunder, but we should go seek something to your leg."
Cora looked her right back leg, there was deep wound from wolves that attacked her before.
Cora nodded to Pinky and started limping towards until she reached to river.
"Don't try get over it. maybe there is some abandoned house this side."
Cora nodded and walked back to forest. After walking while she reached to big house (Winson)

Open to Winson

As the female approached the wild backed up a little further, teeth bared as she continued to try and itch at the spot on her head with her human back leg, evidently not something that was working, causing frustration within her to the point of being just distracted enough for the girls movement to work, the hand quickly shooting by the wild's eyes causing them to wide, as the spot was scratched however she seemed to relax, at least until she lunged forwards a little and bite down not overly hard on the womans arm with her teeth, tail curling around and ears pressing down, evidently she had no idea what a human was, this was a fear response, her body tensed and shook lightly.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Zerai chuckled at his words, "Ya think I'm gonna sleep in a bush? yeesh, ya got the wrong idea bucko. I'd rather have to rip ya limb from limb than that again~" she smirked, eyes glinting as she looked over. The scent of the weak male had dispersed, he'd gotten away and this 'alpha' didn't even care, what kind of image was that? "This place is so run down, so much for a den for your pack~ Surely with as many wolves as I smell you could put some effort into repairs." she chuckled, knocking on the slightly rotting porch wood before locking her fingers in, knuckled tensing white as she tugged, pulling the board from its place with ease before tossing it away and clapping her hands past one another to clean them off, "There, I helped ya with the first step" she said with a smug tone, seeming completely unthreatened by the female by his side, after all Miley knew her place, if she was to attack her, she'd have drastic consequences from higher ups. "But if you really can't 'stand' my presence, I suppose I could go lend my skills to that puny little Hendrix pack instead~" she muttered with faked musing, a finger on her soft pink lips, bringing attention to her impressively elegant facial features despite how soaked she'd gotten on the way to the porch.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Comet Comet

Miley huffed at the woman's stubbornness and stepped in front of Styx. Her back was inches from his body as she stared down the intruder before you. "Those words are probably the smartest thing you have said this whole time. Hendrix will gladly accept you. Bye bye now~" and with that, Miley shut the door and locked it. It was hard for Miley to not attack her. Her smugness was pissing her off to extremes that she had to close the door. Only Miley wanted Styx's attention and she wasn't about to let some un-called for stupid female have any of it. She whipped around to face Styx and smiled at him. "Should we prepare for this storm?" She asked with a coo to her voice.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Mia jumped but tried not to panic as the female bit her arm. She stopped for a minute, tense as she studied the wild one. The bite was a simple fear response, so all Mia had to do was calm her down. She could do that.
“Um, hey. You don’t have to be afraid, I won’t hurt you. Haha, you probably can’t understand me, but if I talk quietly and soothingly it will work just the same.”
Mia relaxed her posture as she spoke. Trying to relax the female in front of her. The ears and tail were weird but came in handy for reading the wild one’s posture and mood. Mia had only ever heard about were’s shifting partially, it seemed this untamed girl did it without thinking. Maybe Mia could try to do that, it might help to sooth the wild’s confusion. The small girl stopped talking for a moment and closed her eyes, she began to concentrate on the ears and tail she had as a wolf. She pictured them on her human form, and slowly her hearing got sharper, her teeth too, and there was a pressure on her tail bone.
Mia opened her eyes slowly, she did it! First try too. She smiled at her accomplishment and then looked to see the others response. Tail wagging, and ears forward at attention.

Mention: Cosmos Cosmos

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet Cosmos Cosmos

Styx almost leapt forward at the female right then, eyes blazing with fire, as she dared to insult his home, dared to threaten him. He was certain that she'd never even lay a claw on him, he'd more likely destroy her before she could even lift a paw. The fact that she damaged his home was enough to send him off the rails, but his step forward was interrupted by Miley, as she stepped in front of him and slammed the door in the other females face. He paused, confused slightly, and peered at her, chest heaving in anger, not aimed at her however. He shook himself slightly, blinking at her as he calmed once again, "Mileyyyyy." He whined, almost like a child, "I was going to tear her apart." He grumbled, huffing.

"Prepare? Are we not prepared enough?" He added, tilting his head.

Eddie / Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Unaware that his angry howls at the clouds had drawn attention to him again, from the wolf he'd heard earlier, Mayhem trudged on, heading toward where he'd heard the howl. Another wolf nearby could mean a number of things. They could have shelter, prey, both of which Mayhem knew Eddie desperately needed. And Mayhem existed to protect Eddie in every way. Of course, this wolf could also be a threat, but Mayhem wasn't worried. If they tried to harm Eddie, Mayhem would tear them to pieces.​

Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Cora heared howling and rushed back to forest, as fast as her wounded leg let her. As she runned she didn't really watch front of her and runned to other wolf.​

Eddie/Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mayhem was so focused upon the howl that he didn’t see the female wolf until it was too late. He stumbled over her, falling flat on his muzzle, snarling at himself. He staggered to his feet, growling at her in warning. Couldn’t she see he was going somewhere? Of course, he was only following a howl, but he had somewhere to go and she’d stopped him. But... something stopped him from snapping at her. Eddie, trying to take over but too weak to do so, pointing out in Mayhems head that the girl seemed injured, that they couldn’t hurt her. Mayhem huffed, and instead sniffed warily at the smaller wolf.​

Miley chuckled at his childlike behavior and shook her head. "She's not worth it. Can't let some woman get to your head like that my love." She said to him before taking his hand and pulling him more into the house. "Do you think we're prepared? This storm hit us out of nowhere. Do we have enough food? Can't have a strong pack if everyone is starving. How about enough medical supplies? We also don't know how long this storm will last. Don't want everyone to die on us." She told him as she stopped in the kitchen and looked around for all the food that they had stored in case of emergencies. Her gaze moved back at him with a small smirk, "If you help me I'll be sure tp do that thing you like~. If you don't help me..." Her gaze moved away from him as she shrugged, "I get to be the dominant one."

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Killian Hyde|Hendrix|Wolf Form​

The large brute finally made it back, his eyes glowing with frantic anxiety. He barrelled onto the porch of the pack house and the same smell hit his nostrils: an outsider. Killian's bones began to crack and shift as he quickly snagged the clothing that'd been laid out in some sort of situation. He tugged on a pair of pants and a shirt before busting through the door to find two males; one he recognized as a council member, Zenro and knew he was a guest. The other was on the floor, completely drenched. With a snarl, the beta grabbed the large man (Drew) by the back of his neck and lifted him up.

Killian radiated authority and power, similar to his Alpha but less. His eyes narrowed in and shifted to Zerno. "Hello, sir." He greeted, his voice gruff and deep. "Do you know who this is?" The brute remained composed and awaited an answer.
Cosmos Cosmos explosiveKitten explosiveKitten BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Hana Myers|Winson|Human Form​

Hana could feel the authority radiating from the larger female, her frame tensed and her muscles ready for a quick move if it came to that. Her orbs glew in the darkness of the room before she pressed her hand against the wall, her nails gently trailing along the wood.

"Hello?" She murmured softly.
Cosmos Cosmos Locke9558 Locke9558 hostage hostage

Last edited:
Cora - Loner - Wolf
Pinky WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Cora hided behind Pinky who was growling to unknown wolf. She didn't know what to do, her leg hurted there was wolves everywhere and this one didn't care about Pinky that scared Cora even more. Rain also made fur touch at very old scars at her stomach that hadn't never cured and hurted lot every time anything touched them. There was reason to that, but she couldn't remember what that was. She let out submissive whine towards wolf as she had hazy memory that some wolves would have leaved her alone after whining.​

“... are you with the Hendrix? I’ve never seen you here before...?” He questioned, looking confused at the stranger standing in the middle of the living room.

But before he could continue questioning the unfamiliar figure, the front door was thrown open, and an impossibly intimidating figure stood in the doorway- oh GOD, it’s Killian. This guy always went straight into attack mode when Drew showed up, and today was no different as the man was grabbed by the throat and lifted up onto his tiptoes.

“AH! JESUS! KILLIAN! LET ME GO!” He wiggled around, his hands flying back to try to pry the man’s hand from the back of his neck. “How many times do I have to tell you, I’M YOUR ALLY!”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos Eliruz Eliruz

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
The loner did not seem to be heading toward the house, more’s the pity as he was in an annoyed mood at the moment. The healer tossed one of his daggers in the air, lightning flashing closely before he slipped it into its sheath and headed off into the forest. He followed the scebtvif the wolf, his eyes narrowing to slits as he caught the scent of another wolf. The healer muttered under his breath but it was impossible to make out as he moved through the first away from the pack house. Apparently women were just begging to be gang banged and raped raw by his brother and the rest of the pack...no sane female would join it. At least in his opinion, further proof that females were a useless lot overall. Janus followed the scent, his boots sloshing through mud as he didn’t appear at all bothered by the potential threat of rogues.

A low snarl left his lips before Aetrix released control and Killian shook his head, grunting softly. Realizing what his wolf had gotten himself into, he carefully set him down and grumbled softly. "Sorry," he grumbled, "I'm still getting used to having you around." It was a bit difficult for him to get used to having Aetrix in control and sometimes he got a bit too protective. "Aetrix was in control." He explained shortly before turning his eyes to the newcomer. "I apologize for that," he cleared his throat and shot an apologetic glance towards Drew. Kicking the door closed, the Beta sighed heavily and shook out his hair.

"It's absolutely a shit-storm out there," he commented before moving away from Drew.

'I can't believe you didn't beat him,' Aetrix growled grumpily in the back of Killian's head. 'Some of us have a better handle on our temper,' Killian snapped back with a vile tone. Him and his wolf didn't really get along, but they somehow made it work.

Soon ignoring his wolf's snarky comments, the large brute moved towards the kitchen and opened the freezer. He sifted through a few things until finding a cold bag of peas. Killian shut the freezer door and grabbed a wash cloth to wrap the peas in; he wasn't really the type to do this, but he felt sympathetic and sort of..guilty. Walking back into the room, he handed Drew the makeshift icepack. "Stay here, I'll get you some clothing." He told Drew before moving towards his room. Kicking the door open, he strode to his dresser, snagging a pair of pants, boxers, and a clean shirt; both men were pretty well sized, so he could probably fit in his clothing.

He made his way back after slamming the drawer shut, clothing in hand. "Here you are," he grunted and set them down on the little end table by the door.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:

Tesák narrowed her eyes and helped Arisa in, then swiveled on her feet, pulling Ben with her. “Don’t move,“ she growled to Arisa, then tossed her hair and moved out. A couple paces away was the entrance to Garas’s room, where he, Tonx, and Artemis were. Tesák pulled open the door, almost ripping it out of its hinges and stormed in, still attached to the intruder.

She glared into the room, then focused on Artemis. “Arisa needs your help, omega. Get into the holding room now.“ Her voice was hard and vicious. She moved aside to let Artemis pass, pulling Benji with her. As she stood there, she met her sisters eyes. She was suprised to see Tonx in her human form, but Garas had probably seduced her into it. She didn’t want to seem horrible to Tonx, as she was family, so Tesák tipped her head slightly, letting Tonx off. As for Garas, when she looked at him, she let her eyes slide over him. Her anger may be misplaced, but furious she was nonetheless.

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Cosmos Cosmos Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

____

Zerai sighed from out on the porch as Miley shoved the door in her face, kicking the wall with a grumble, "argh- he's gonna give me an earful for this~…." she muttered, rubbing he back of her head as she thought of her brother, As the lower ranked council member continued to be smug inside she growled lightly, she'd be filing a report on this- if she could be bothered. "Ya' realise I can still hear ya right!…. Idiots." she yelled, being sure to mutter the last part as she rolled her eyes and went back to scuffing her foot against the boards, deciding to wait it out here for now, surely someone would come to the door again sooner or later, and if not she'd just have to use 'those tunnels'.

Comet Comet WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
____

Arisa continued to growl lightly as Tesak shoved her into the omega room, growling lightly she panted. Snapping out of it she looked over with soft blue eyes, spotting the newer arrival to their rag tag little band in the wooden cell like room, she wandered over with a light chuckle, clearly pained, "H-Hiya!~ Hana, right? I-I'm Aris-" she was cut off by another strong contraction, letting out a hiss between her teeth as she bent to the ground slowly, a bead of sweat dripping down her face.

hostage hostage Eliruz Eliruz
____

The wild female continued to clamp down tightly on the womans arm, even as the other relaxed her form. It wasn't till she closed her eyes seemingly focusing that the curious instincts of the feral got the best of her and her jaw released a little in distraction, quickly clamping back on however as the tail and ears appeared, growling again as the females human form took a step backwards, pulling the arm lightly with her. As she did so it was clear the damage on her human hands, she palm and knuckle walked on the rocky surfaces with subconsciously shifting, they were red and scratched all over, human skin not made for this kind of terrain. Slowly her own ears rose a little, still nervous.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat
____

Zenro practically jumped out of his skin as yet another wolf burst in, was this a habit here? Noting it as the rather- 'sporadic' beta male he let out a loud sigh, the other pinning his newly acquainted companion by the neck in the air, considering wether or not to help briefly but luckily the situation seemed to play off rather calmly, followed by a somewhat amusing sympathetic move by the originally 'macho' male. "Names- uh, well you can just call me Zen. I'm just travelling through~" he mused with a light shrug and smirk, still shivering every now and then even in the warmth of the house, a small breeze coming through the wood walls, their fire construction was rubbish in that fireplace after all, he could do a better job blindfolded.

Eliruz Eliruz explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
____

Garas Rivwik

Location: Garas's Place| Interacting with: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish hostage hostage WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii | Mentions: N/A

Tonx seemed to still be a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable with her looks but from Garas had said he noticed her posture change for a moment and a slight change of relaxation, not to say she wasn’t stressed because surely Tesak being upset really did affect her negatively. He went over and helped Tonx stay up properly, seemed she really didn’t go in human form often like she always said, he had always assumed she just liked her human form when in private but she actually didn’t like it at all. Garas gave the two females a smile as they seemed to get along a bit already…hopefully things worked out…otherwise, he just wouldn’t know what to do.

After a few moments however Tesak came back in, he wanted a smile to appear but instead, a frown took his place as she was holding another males hand when she burst in…a new mate already? Tes wasn’t really like that was she? She did…leave her last mate and kill him after what he did almost getting with Garas a day or two prior. He was uncomfortable and he fidgeted as she spoke to the Omega, he wanted to attack, every bit of feeling inside of him seemed bloodlust for the male she was next to. Garas held his emotions back as well as he could. Maybe he was just being weak but her hate for him and to see a new potential mate next to her made him want to kill everything then end himself right after. His chest tightened, his teeth gritted underneath the cascade that were his lips, and his eyes were glossy with hurt. He couldn’t speak, not yet anyway, he just gave Arty a nod to get moving and kept a killer glare on the male ahead of him giving Tesak a worried glance every once in a while.

code by Ri.a

Glory Larch
As the bus pulled into the bus depot, unloading its passengers, a woman with light brown hair stepped off into the pouring rain, the sounds of thunder and rain that cascaded upon the some quaint town in the middle of nowhere, a town where nothing happened and that wasn’t even on a national map, let alone big enough to warrant being on the state map. The woman walked into the station, seeking somewhere dry, carrying only a rucksack, duffle and suitcase. Sitting down, she set her luggage on the floor and leaned back against the hardbacked chair, hoping the rain would stop soon so she could try to find somewhere to get a meal and shelter.

Adam Fir
Adam shook himself as he dragged his body across the ground and plunked down outside the front door of the house, ears lying flat as the wind whistled through the trees, all manner of creature hunkered down in dens, trees or burrows. Despite the cold winds and rain that froze his fur to his body and lashed at his face, the new omega did not enter the house. His birth pack had lived outside, even the human mates, never entering a dwelling or even owning cars. Yet this pack he had joined seemed laidback and not caring of the dangers around them. Adam wasn’t sure on the alpha of the pack as he rested his head on his front paws, light blue eyes staring out at the rain that pelted down. He was still finding it hard to get used to pack life, let alone one that took on human customs.

Shiva/Requiem/Samson
Curled up in the back of the gray SUV, what appeared to be a dog was behind bars, a traveling cage housing a pup of eight months, windows tinted black and a blanket over the cage, the wolf’s bichrome lamps staring at the cloth covering its view. Requiem opened an eye as the car came to a stop and he heard the door open and slam shut, footsteps coming towards the trunk of the SUV, Requiem got to his paws and stood there as the door opened, the cloth being lifted slightly as a key was inserted into the lock and the door was pulled open. “Change.” Master’s rough voice told the slave an order and the pup closed his eyes as he concentrated, shifting into a child that was the young age of eight, the wolf remaining just on the edges of the boy’s mind, as Shiva crawled out of the cage and then stood, jumping onto the wet sidewalk. Looking at the ground, Master led Shiva into the diner and got a booth, a waiter bringing an adult menu and child menu over.

Last edited:
Hana|Winson|Human Form
She listened to all the commotion before the smell hit her: this female was obviously pregnant. Hana's composure softened and straightened to her full height. "Hello," she greeted quietly, "yes, my name is Hana-" Being cut off by her contractions and hissing, the she-wolf quickly made her way over. Looking around frantically for a good place to put the pregnant woman, she gathered up a few pieces of shredded cloth. "Take a deep breath," she murmured, trying to atleast get her to relax before helping her move to the area with the shredded clothes; it'd help if there any blood.

hostage hostage Cosmos Cosmos

Killian|Hendrix|Human Form
The brute gave the male a once over; he seemed a bit skeptical about him, but let it pass. "Nice to meet you, Zen." He dipped his head respectfully, pushing his beligerant behavior aside and looked at Drew.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Cosmos Cosmos

When Mia got a look at the female’s hands her ears and tail dropped. Slowly the girl extended her free hand, she wanted to get a better look at the wild one’s sores. As Mia moved she hoped the the movement would cause the girl to look down, maybe if she saw that they were the same she wouldn’t be so hostile. The thought made her tail lift a little, she would have to get used to having a tail in this form. Mia watched the other closely, as soon as she looked too scared she would back off. After all her arm was still in the wild girl’s mouth.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back