• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Janus watched Artemis as she spoke, ignoring Sky. “The only males who don’t get off on females are homosexuals,” said Janus. He studied Artemis before huffing and pointing towards a door. “Shower,” he said, an indication that Artemis was to wash Garas’s scent off her. “You can take some clothes from the closet until those are washed. I can offer you...protection...from the betas and Tonx if needed. In fact...you both could be useful.”

Interaction: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet

If Styx noticed her surprise at his gentleness, he didn't comment. He liked her, far more than most of the females here, who would much rather stay far away from Styx. Instead, she seemed to want to stay near him. Strange, but not unwelcome to the Alpha who was eager to welcome a strong wolf, and possibly strong pups, into the pack. He led her toward a room just down the hall. The males all slept in one, and any strong females in the other. Couldn't have the males and females tearing each other to shreds when someone got a little... forward. That, and there wasn't enough room for everyone in one room.

He showed her the females one, "Female warriors and hunters sleep in here. There aren't many, but I certainly believe you to be... above Omega level." He rumbled, "Ignore my brother. He has a... dislike for females. You're stronger than the Omegas, who are useless to me other than for pups."

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winton - Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Artemis nodded quietly, mumbling her agreement with his orders, knowing the male wanted Garas's scent off her. After all, if Styx smelt that... well, she could always blame it on the punishment he was giving her. Still, she didn't want to risk it. She shrank a little, nodding her head slowly, "I... I'm scared that i-if Garas d-does like T-Tesak and Tonx... a-and they also t-think I'm.... I'm involved with h-him, they'll t-tear me apart." She whimpered softly. They were what scared her, more than Garas, though his behaviour with seeming to want the other two females concerned her. Was he just like Styx?​

Miley looked into the room, a musty smell reaching her nose. It smelt like the room has been barely used but maybe for a month, maybe more. She smiled at him so he didn't notice the disgust that crossed her face for a split second. "Alright, I'll move my things into here later." She said to him as she let go of his hand and walked into the room to get a better look at everything. She wasn't big on sharing a room with other females, if there was any to join her I'm the room. This was a big change for her. This place did things differently than her families pack, but then again her old pack was just family. It was just her Grandparents, parents, parents siblings, her siblings, her siblings kids, and her. It was only ran by her family for decades and seeing a pack doing things differently than hers confused her.

She got lost in thoughts about her family for five minutes as she looked around the room before bringing her gaze back to Styx and her thoughts back to the present. "What's another place I need to know about in this house?" She asked as she made her way towards him.
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human/Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Janus stared as Artemis spoke of her own crime against the alpha. “So you admit to liking someone besides your alpha,” said Janus. He glanced over at Sky and then at Artemis, not speaking as she confessed to be scared of the two females, Janus mentally chuckled to himself. “Those females need to be broken and gang raped to put them in line...and the beta understudy will get his. The understudy is too much of a coward to stand up for you if he really likes those two. You have the shower is over to give me the answer I want to hear,” he said, turning to Sky. “As you seem to only take orders from Styx and I so far, you are not to answer Tesak, Garas or Tonx, nor be anywhere alone with them, especially Garas.”

“Garas is a traitor, taking what isn’t his,” spoke Sky as she pushed herself up off the floor. “Why were the pups killed?”

“They were weak. Weakness is not tolerated in this pack,” said Janus, “not in most packs.”

“Then why does Styx...alpha...have so many omegas and breeder’s when they are nothing but weak?”

“Why indeed?” questioned Janus. He left to go get a bone saw, leaving Sky on the floor, pausing to lock the door to his infirmary.

Last edited:
"Ya., super happy...i still can't believe it happened..." He wore a smile on his face but noticed that Tonx wasn't as pleased as she had stated she was. What was up with her?..did something change or was he oblivious to something? Far as shook the thought of his head. "Heh, of course i missed you, you are my closest friend how could i not miss you?" He said confused. Maybe all that scouting made her thoughts not make too much sense.

Tonx then asked the white-coated wolf if he wanted to patrol with her. He gave her a nod. "I wouldn't mind that at all actually, it'll give us time to catch up a bit. And it's always good to hang out with you, even if you are quiet." He chuckled jokingly at her before following her on her patrol.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish (typed on phone so no touch ups lel)

coollogo_com-14111207.png
ScreenShot6858.jpg

“Well… Yeah I guess you couldn’t not miss me. I am pretty fascinating” She said with a very slight smile, “Guess I have been spending too much on my own.” She said as she turned back towards the opening from the woods. As he then accepted her proposition to accompany her on her patrol, her ears perked. Was he serious? Part of the cynical wolf wanted to not believe him but judging by his body language, he seemed to be genuine. Her tail wagged a little at this prospect.

“Great. I want to check by the river, just to see if there might be anything there of interest.” She said as she walked alongside the male towards the opening. She blinked and glanced away from him as he cheerfully said it would be good for them to hang out. She was hoping he would say something like that. She typically liked being alone on her wanderings but she was happy to have him as the company. As they walked further out, the cold wind swept back her dark fur and made her grunt a little as she narrowed her eyes.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Garas Rivwik

Location: The Main River| Interacting with: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish | Mentions: N/A

“Mhm, anytime you leave I always miss you so don’t worry.” He explained. Just then she began making her way into the woods where he followed closely next to her, her ears perked up. “I mean anytime you want me to patrol with you just ask. I usually have nothing else to do anyway, and for some reason, it makes you happy. You don’t think I’m annoying? I’ve always thought that over the years but never really bothered asking to be honest with you.” He chuckled nervously sure that she did get irritated at times with the man.

They began to near the river and he looked over at Tonx, the reason being that she wasn’t the type to always talk so he had to try to guess what each part of her body language meant. Garas noticed her squinting with a grunt and it made him laugh a little. “Didn’t know you picked up a new facial expression on that scouting mission.” He stated jokingly. “Anyway, anything you wanna talk about? Did you miss me or anything?” He stuck out his chest proudly.

code by Ri.a

ScreenShot6858.jpg

Tonx listened to the male as they continued trotting along towards the river. As he then asked if he was annoying, Tonx chuckled huskily. He did have a point, though frankly Tonx found everybody annoying to a certain extent. Being the wolf she was, she preferred to keep away from others mostly to avoid dealing with others that she deemed worse than others.

Nah you aren’t annoying.” She said with a slight smile at him, “I mean… everybody is but, eh, you? Not so much.” She added as she slowed to her walk as she then stooped her head to drink from the sweet and cold aqua. She heard as the male then chuckled at the expression she had made because of the wind. “Yeah I know, that’s like… two I have now.” She said with a stoic snigger. She knew her reputation among the pack for being laconic, which could probably be seen as stuck-up but Tonx simply did not have an interest in conversing much of the time.

Talk about? Um… I don’t know.” She then looked to the male, water dripping from her jowls as he asked if he missed her, “Course I did.” She blurted out before she could stop herself. She quickly turned her head back into the water, mainly to hide embarrassment. As she drank, she thought she spotted the shimmering scales of salmon making their way down the freshwater.

Hmm… Wanna see something cool?” Tonx purred as she lowered herself into a stalking position, her shoulder blades shaking a little as she watched the slippery creatures make their way down the river. She grumbled something under her breath as she waited. And at the right moment, she grunted as she jumped into the water, her head ducking underwater. After a brief struggle, the she-wolf emerged, a salmon flapping around in her jaws. It eventually stopped as she then placed it down on the ground near Garas before shaking her dark fur out.

Taught myself that while out a few months ago.” She said before looking at him, “You can have it if you want.” She then looked at the ground with her hawkish eyes.

"I... I guess I do miss you. A lot. I... think about you a lot. But I didn't want to say anything because well, you're with Tes." she glanced away a little, "Guess I didnt want to intrude..."
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Last edited:
“I... Ma’am, please, that’s what we’re trying to work out.” Drew said, holding his hands up in a placating gesture, “I understand you’re worried about your friend, and I do think we need to move quick, but being hasty won’t make anything better.”

He hoped that his forwardness wouldn’t offend this Alpha, who clearly seemed rather close to this woman. Maybe they were... mates. That’s a wolf thing, right? It wasn’t something Styx practiced, obviously but who knows? Another wolf soon appeared, huddling around the pregnant woman’s feet, and Drew blinked briefly before raising a hand and waving, trying to appear friendly.

“... Look, I know this isn’t the best situation. They...” He made eye contact with the woman and he swallowed, trying to decide whether to continue or not, considering the mixed audience. “the pack... they lock us all into our rooms at night, and we can’t get out for anything. You won’t believe the-“

A howl ripped through the air, immediately causing him to jolt to his feet and look in that direction. “Oh... oh that’s Tesák. I thought she went back to the house! Crap! She knows I’m in your territory.“

He started to pace around, his hands in his hair as he racked his brain, trying to think. He was trying to come up with ways to come out of this without raising suspicion.
“Maybe.... Maybe if we put on enough of a spectacle, I can lie my way out of this. I just need to convince her that I was here on accident, not on purpose...”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human/Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Janus found his bone saw in his office and brought it back, setting it on table next to the knife Sky had used to stab the dead breeder. “You can help Arty with preparing my meal.”

Sky looked at Janus strangely before shaking her head. “I don’t know how to cook and why do you eat wolves?

“I suggest you learn,” said Janus, not answering her second question. “There are spices in one of the cabinets. I like my meals well seasoned.”

Once Sky had got up and gone to look for the spices as Artemis should now be taking her shower, Janus washed the knife before making a slit in one of the the largest puppy’s head and proceeded to pull the fur back over the skull, switching out for a pocket knife to cut through the tendons tying the fur to the bone, the sounds of ripping echoing in the air. The healer cleaned off the skull and then cut out it’s tongue, using a teaspoon to dig out the eyes as he hummed to himself and swallowing the tidbits for a treat as he used the bone saw to cut through the vertebrae to sever the skull, then sawed into the bottom so he could scoop the tiny brain out. Sky winched at the sound of the bone saw and the ripping of skin from the skulls as the healer worked. What kind of a healer is he?

Janus repeated this process with two other skulls, sawing and ripping off what he needed as Sky found a variety of spices and just pulled them all down as Janus got up and carried the skulls to the sink, washing them out of any brain matter and blood or flesh that was stuck in them. Leaving them in the sink, he went to work on another one, glancing at the spices as Sky set them down and dropped the tiny bodies on the floor with a splat. “Put some music on woman,” he said to Sky as he set to work on a fourth pup.

Sky found an album and put it on, cranking the volume up as Janus growled at her, the healer’s growling stopping at the music blasting through the two rooms, hiding the sounds of the healer’s work. Sky sank against the floor as Janus happily worked, not sure what he was doing and too frightened to ask, each skull getting washed out and left in the sink until he had a pile of headless bodies on the floor. The healer got up and washed his tools off in the sink before packing them away in his office in a special compartment he kept locked as he then came back and patted dry each skull carefully before setting them outside his window to bleach in the sun.

Last edited:
- TIME skip to new plot agenda IMPORTANT, please finish what you are doing in the next post if possible/needed or move on :3 -
[Note: sorry it's not great for some reason I'm really out of it typing wise today but still wanted to get this up haha]

…. It had been two weeks since the new strangers had arrived in town and since the council's plan was slowly being set in motion, however not even they could prefer for both the inconvenient and strategical opportunity of the storm that had settled in, the first of the winters ever coming season. And it hit hard.

Trees howled against the bawling winds, striking off branches knocking them clear to the ground, pelting rains that stung the skin upon contact and waves of thunder so loud in rattled your very souls, an occasional break left a mere few minuets of hope before a flash of power so great hit that the whole town had received a protocol to stay inside on almost all conditions.

It had lured itself in unsuspectingly quietly, it seemed one day the sky had simply gathered a light grey glow before that night it had struck ferociously. Food supplies were not prepared for this, and hunting was all but useless with animals hidden far and hide in any shelter they could muster, even patrols would be recommended to stop, for risk of warriors not returning home, it was almost like a foreboding warning of what was about to come, nature itself wary of what may happen should these wolfkins plans come to fruition.

Zerai and Zenro had kept close watch on the packs, learning their members, behaviour, scents, patterns…. All they could gather, and though not able to cover all traces, it would've been like trying to catch a shadow, a fight that though wary, was not worth pursuing, perhaps even for the bloodthirsty fangs of Winson.

However this unexpected nightmarish situation had lead to the perfect chance to strike, after all, what better excuse to cozy their way in than the weather outside? It was perfect, it wasn't like they could send back any more information in this weather anyhow, even mobile service had been knocked over. Albeit never grand in the small town to begin with.
__

In the rain stood each form, the males facade of desperation or innocence played fully on his face as arms wrapped around himself, soaked to the bone in the freezing cold needles falling down from the clouds above, a gentle hand raised to knock on the Hendrix packs door, a stuttering voice calling out nervously into the forrest cabin, "H-Hello? I-I'm so sorry to intrude but I- you see I arrived shortly before the storm, I was travelling with my sister and we got separated! I-I couldn't help but notice you also seem to share our…. Um, connection, we got separated I-I just need shelter for today I promise!" he called, his act seamless, flawless even, right down to his body language, something he'd done many, many times before.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys (An the other guys that disappeared XD)

Much, much further into the forrest depths the other figure stood outside the large and run down looking building, unlike her counterpart she gave no shiver, no feeble desperation in her eyes, in fact, the rain almost seemed to daunt her presence only further as she approached, scent almost dulled to nothing, a hand raised but then lowered from the door with a light smirk and chuckle. Why bother knocking for them? surely they could come to herself, after all she'd learnt much about this Winson, even through that of their little 'train' and well, they weren't exactly the type of pack you knocked on for a gentle chat, oh well, at least she got to act all big an tough again, After all, for some reason her twin really wanted that wussy job, just what was up with him after that latest mission? Either way, a squabble in the mud sounded annoying, but at the very least fun, she'd be almost…. Disappointed, otherwise.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Comet Comet Rumble Fish Rumble Fish explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
It had been two weeks and three days now since Sky had been raped, infected as she called it in her head or bitten as the wolves called it and forcefully brought back to this pack. In that time the human had watched things, watched how the betas grew ever closer and how the small beta flocked to, as Sky learned from another omega, the large beta’s sister who was, in Sky’s observations, an antisocial crazy bitch literally and figuratively. Talk about incest, thought Sky to herself on more than one occasion since then. The human’s anxiety only seemed to get worse with each passing day, her wolf growing stronger as the full moon approached and the time of her inevitable change into a monsterous beast of myth and legend which would either kill her or destroy the last shreds of humanity in an otherwise peaceful time. She wandered the grounds and house at night, often disappearing for days as her insomnia only increased as well, mind plagued with what might happen, not knowing that when her wolf finally emerged it would cause her to go feral and imprint on Janus as well as go on a bloodbath.

Sky continued reporting in the crimes of Tesak, Tonx and Garas to Janus or Styx, much to the disgust of at least one if not both brothers and the sheer strange amusement of Janus without being asked. The girl had learned their movements and being considered simple minded and not worth anything as a human and an omega had its benefits...they would act and talk quite normally if they spotted the girl. Her shoulder was stiff and still held together in a cast that could not move or be allowed to get wet, yet despite that danger, Sky had wandered outside before the unexpected storm a few days ago...or rather been forced out by some other wolves from the house...and had stayed away from town and away from any pack territories. She was currently trying to sleep under the boughs of a pine tree as rain lashed her body and thunder roared in her ears, as she huddled in on herself to stay warm and dry.

The wind howled eerily through the trees, the human omega shivering underneath the tree she sheltered under. She had found a barn but seeing wolf impressions and once coming across the betas’ voices, she had made note of its location and steered clear otherwise, keeping the location in the back of her mind in case it was important for Styx. A branch falling to the ground next to her with a crash served to make Sky bolt up in fright as her heart beat widely in her chest and reluctantly get to her feet as she clutched her sweater and began stumbling back through the hail and freezing rain, slipping on the muddy earth as the howling winds that reminded her all too much of Winson blew and tugged at her skirt. The girl had not eaten in a few days nor had water and was thus a bit weak physically and mentally. The cold winds and rain lashed her bare skin and cut through her clothing as she moved. Shivering and confused, she lost the way to the house and slipped on a patch of mud on the top of a hill, sending the girl tumbling down the rocky face to land in a crumpled heap on the bottom, her head smacking on a rock and sending the girl into unconsciousness, the way she had fallen and this embankment causing Sky to become hidden from view from passerby, the rain washing away all scent.

Last edited:
Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex looked to Dani as she was curled up in his lap taking a nap, she hadn't been sleeping well with her nightmares nor with this weather. Not that he could blame her much, this weather was hellacious. And she was a child it was to expected that she was scared of storms. He wondered what Chi was doing, he was worried about her. She looked ready to burst yet she had such determination and worry for Arisa. Drew had been keeping them informed of things going on and even though he was glad to have a spy in the Winson Pack he worried about the man. Worried Drew might get caught and tortured and worried that it would also get Arisa killed. But still with the weather they hadn't heard from Drew and it was understandable. If it wasn't for Alex's heightened hearing he wouldn't have heard over the wind, rain, and thunder. Someone was at the door begging to be let in and he frowned, who in their right mind was out in this kind of weather. He shifted Dani in his arms and stood doing his best not to wake of his daughter. He managed to open the door and had to fight the gusty winds, "Get inside quick I don't want this door being ripped off the damn hinges!" He growled, at this point he didn't care if this person was an enemy or friend. He bet that Dani was going to wake up now due to the sound of the storm getting louder as he opened the door.
Texangamer Texangamer
Cosmos Cosmos
(Hope those tags are correct)​

Danielle- Hendrix- Age 4
1552413083852.png
Danielle was sleeping on her dad as she was comfortable she hadn't been sleeping very well since she been having nightmares every night Dani hated her nightmares she just held onto her dad as she yawned sleepy hearing the thunder she got scared as she opens her eyes seeing the door open" daddy" she says sleepily. Dani just had her head on her dad's chest she was tired she was wondering where her mom was she just rubbed her eyes tiredly she just looked around seeing the man she just put her face back on her dad's shirt she just yawned while hugging her stuffed bunny all she wanted to do was sleep but the storm was scaring her. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Sky continued to spy on the beta and her understudy as well as Tonx on Janus's orders, giving him information which would sometimes go to his brother as well considering Styx was the man in charge here. The healer was highly pleased with the girl in that she had, so far, not gotten caught and even though she was human was proving rather loyal to his brother and good at following his orders. However, the girl had not been seen recently and was due for a checkup to check her shoulder, the bite and claw marks from the rogue wolf that had turned the girl having scarred over and marring her otherwise porcelain skin. The healer had kept Artemis either in the infirmary or in his own rooms along with Sky as the girl tended to wander. The only reason the healer allowed Artemis in his rooms was to keep her from the Hendrix girl so she wouldn't get ideas put into her head that were traitorous and because he believed and saw both females as the weakest females in the pack though Artemis was under orders to not answer Sky's questions nor help her with werewolf or pack stuff. He had also offered the teen his protection from the betas and was fully acting on that, another reason for keeping Artemis locked up and in close sight.

Janus had, of course, been working on his little...present...for the omegas and breeders in these two weeks. He'd even gone and killed a normal wolf's pups to add but they were...well mostly Styx's. This present was mainly kept locked up unless Janus was working on it and considering how he had a wind chime of puppy bones outside his bedroom window which made a bit of an eerie sound but the sound perfectly suited the healer's tastes. For the time being, the healer had released Artemis from his room to stretch her legs and do whatever females did when they weren't in heat or entertaining his brother, Janus standing outside his room when an omega nervously came towards him. As the woman wasn't injured nor was she in heat or pregnant, Janus didn't particularly care for it coming to him. What the female would say would be her last words on this earth.

"Sir...the...the human is gone." Janus's eyes narrowed to slits as he leaned against his door, watching the female who looked down at the floor, sensing the healer's rising anger. For some time Janus did not say anything before removing himself from the door and walking towards the female.

"Gone..." Janus said. "What do you mean, the human female is gone?"

The omega swallowed, backing up away from the healer and regretting that she had been the one to tell the healer this information, given the healer's anger and the fact the girl was seemingly under the male's protection along with the other omega Artemis. The healer backed the woman into the wall opposite his door and stared down at her, silently ordering her to continue her words. The woman stammered out a response that did not earn her any favors with the healer as he heard this information. "A...few males...they tried to make the human do things...things that only the alpha does to us and...when she hit one...they...threw her out. Their...they're Claudius, Rolf, Rowle, Dominique, Benji and Solis." The omega yelped as the alpha's claws slashed open her throat, sending her to the floor as blood spurted out like a fountain. Janus pressed his foot down on the woman's throat, pressing down as she struggled underneath him, gasping as her hands came up and weakly beat at his leg to get him off. Janus only smiled down at her before lifting his foot and slamming it down onto her throat, shattering the vertebrae before walking off in search of the wolves.

The healer searched through the house, picking off the warriors and hunters one by one. Janus used his little healing devices to punish the named individuals in question by taking their lives. Finding Dominique first with a breeder, Janus grabbed the girl and tossed her into a wall before kicking the hunter in his stomach, causing the man to double over and begin coughing. "J...Jan..." The man screamed as the healer suddenly grabbed his ear and used a knife to saw through the flesh and cartilage, stuffing the ear in the wolf's mouth.

"How about we increase your smile?" Janus questioned before using the knife to cut into the hunter's cheeks from the corners of his mouth and dragged the blade through the skin and up the upper cheek bone on his right side before copying the pattern on the left side, the hunter's screams piercing the air as his face was cut into. Janus continued cutting into Dominique, throwing and rubbing salt into the wounds from a salt jar he had to speed up healing, humming to himself as Benji and Rolf rushed in at hearing their friend's screaming, the healer turning on them. With a slash of his knife, Rolf was down on the floor with blood gushing out of his throat as Benji was knocked to the ground by a punch, the healer looking for a wall socket and upon finding it, plugged in his electric bone saw. Watching the blade spin about, he grinned sadistically as he walked on over to Dominique who was clutching his face and put the blade against his skull, the whirring sound and the sound of screams echoing within the air as the Janus just sawed into the man's head while he was still alive, bone, flesh and blood breaking off as his skull was opened for Janus who created a wide circle and then stuck his hand in, the wolf twitching as he moved his fingers about inside.

"No...no...."

Janus didn't respond as he found the brain and a gorey mess ensued as Janus cut into the brain matter with the saw, making the body spasm and twitch violently before yanking it out and then turned on Benji. Leaving the mess behind him for the omegas to clean up, the healer just snapped that one's neck before unplugging his saw and carrying it with him as he went to look for the other members who had tried to harm and touch what belonged to his brother. Janus left a blood bath in his wake as he found and killed Rowle and Solis, torturing those two for the good part of three or four hours as they systematically died slowly...by the end his torture, Rowle was left hanging alive with his ribs spread apart and his heart left beating from the ceiling above the stairs, only one arm left on his body as his body was split open, intestines and limbs scattered throughout the upper hall and stairs, though he would be dead by the time the healer returned from looking for Sky, and the pack found themselves having a twisted chandelier that was made up of Solis and Benji, Janus having retrieved their bodies from the rooms they had been left in and hanging up in the living room as a nice little centerpiece.

What could he say? The house needed some more interesting decor. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A scream echoed from the infirmary as Janus wrapped another bone saw, a Gigli Saw to be more precise, as he slowly sawed through the wolf's ankle, perfectly amputating the foot. Tears spilled down the warrior/hunter's cheeks as Janus dragged his body through the infirmary and into his office before tapping open a hidden compartment and the bookcase swung out, revealing a hidden passage which Janus dragged his prey down in. The healer dragged Cladius through the halls and hung up in chains before grabbing a bat leaning against a wall and set himself up like he was waiting for a ball to come flying towards him before swinging it into the wolf's knees, shattering them both and breaking the wooden bat on impact. Tossing the two halves of the bat away, the howls of pain echoed through Janus's personal little playground as he then grabbed a silver coated whip. "Please...it isn't..."

Whistling, Janus cut through another finger as he held Cladius's head underwater in a basin, the warrior hunter clawing at his hands as he was forced to remain under by Janus's other hand. The healer saw no reason to hurry but allowed Cladius up for a few moments before pushing him back under the water, slowly repeating the process and continuing the length of time the warrior hunter was underwater. Grabbing the cover for the bathtub, he left the wolf's body in the tub and then rolled the cover down over the tub, before setting some heavy blocks down to weigh it down. Ignoring the frantic cries for help, Janus stood and headed through the halls up to his office and let the bookcase slide shut behind him, the healer then putting his tools away after cleaning them and headed outside, locking the infirmary behind him before heading out into the hallway leading from the infirmary and ignoring Sky's bag which had been left there.

Throwing open the door and completely ignoring the stranger standing there in the pouring down freezing rain, Janus headed for the forest, shifting as he went and dropping to his four paws as the rain pelted through his thin coat. It wasn't out of pity or concern that the healer was leaving the house in search of the omega, rather it was in keeping his brother's little investment and his little pet alive. As for Styx...well he had been spending an awful lot of time cosying up to that female that had been given the females' warriors and hunters room, very rare as they were, his attentions since she had come here. Janus, for his part did not trust the woman but his brother didn't listen when it came to thinking with...shall he say....the wrong head. The healer disappeared into the trees but even they did not provide much relief as Janus shook out his pelt and began trying to track the wayward human down.

Last edited:
Garas Rivwik

Location: | Interacting with: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish hostage hostage WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentions: N/A

-Before Skip-

He smiled back at her, he was glad he wasn’t seen as annoying to her since he was to some people. “Glad you feel that when then haha.” He managed a chuckle at the warrior. Garas nodded at her next comment stating that she had about two new facial expressions based on her trip and they were both hilarious. She then thought for a moment on what to talk about and answered saying she did miss him. Tonx then went to the water and went fishing like a bear. He found it kinda funny but it was a neat trick. Mean he couldn’t do it so it was definitely something special. The Beta in training nodded at Tone on her offer and ate the fish, snarling a bit as he ate it rather quickly and managed a small burp afterward. “Heh, thanks Tons you are the grea-“ just as he was about to finish that sentence she broke out talking about how she really missed him and how he was with Tes, he wasn’t sure what to think…did she have an interest in him? “I…Tonx…I…I need to think for a bit I hope you don’t mind…come by tomorrow.” He explained before running off. If she really did like him, then he was in a predicament. He never bothered to think about how he felt about tone…they were just friends and even though she was cool she never bothered to show her human appearance to him.

-Time Skip-

Garas found himself back in his room with the two sister wolves and the Omega Arty. It was surprising she even decided to come…he wasn’t sure why she was even taking the risk being around him. From what he remembered she was in trouble and if he had to assume Janus did something terrible to her and was planning something for him next…guess he would just have her explain another time. Garas sat on his bed in human form and wasn’t too sure what to say to the women, he had called Tes over when she got back to her room wanting to discuss with her about her sister and well…e invited Tone so they had reasons to be here but Arty didn’t…was she still awaiting punishment? “Umm…well…there is a bad storm outside…so anyway I’ll get to the point. Tes your sister likes me…I’m not sure how I feel yet considering we have been friends for so long and if I had to assume why Arty was here then maybe…it’s because she feels the same way? I’m not too sure…I can tell she’s been a bit nervous to talk around you two since she came in. And well…I promised I would protect her so I don’t want either of you attacking her…I don’t care what your reason…just let me handle talking to her okay? Now, what is everyone here thinking?” He decided to just cut to the chase.

code by Ri.a

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cosmos Cosmos

Wandering the house, Styx was more than wound up by the storm. He wanted to go out, hunt, and he hated to be caged in here, even if it was because it was too dangerous outside. Not that he cared for danger, but he knew if he went out then all the animals he could possibly hunt would be hiding away from the storm. Which, in turn, left him to watch his brothers carnage, following him silently through the house. Styx himself grinned at the sight, wondering if Janus felt just as caged as Styx did, or if he had another reason for tearing apart Styx's warriors. Not that Styx cared. If they couldn't fight back at all against Janus, then they clearly weren't strong enough.

Nose twitching as he passed the door, wandering around the house, he paused. There was someone outside. Curious, and tense, he slammed it open, glaring at the woman on the other side, "What the hell are you doing on my territory!?" He hissed, itching for something interesting to happen.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form

Ash, to her credit, hadn't once left the side of Chi since the incident with the wild wolf, except for now. The storm was scaring her. She was so used to cowering in fear of the storms when she had been wild, that she was now cowering beneath her bed, trembling. Each rumble of thunder made her flinch harshly, whimpering softly in terror. She wanted to run, but she knew the only place she could possibly run to was outside, and that was where the danger was.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal hostage hostage Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Arty had no idea why she was risking everything for this. Standing in Garas's room, pressed back against the door as she warily eyed the other three, she was frankly terrified. Each of the females here, Tesak, Tonx, and Arty herself, had a liking for Garas clearly. And Arty was scared that she'd be torn apart, much like Janus had torn apart the warriors out in the halls. The mere sight had made her sick, and she was pale even as she stood trembling in front of Garas, Tonx, and Tesak. Whether she was pale because of the situation, or Janus, was another matter.

Biting her lip as Garas commanded that the other two weren't to harm her, Arty had to wonder if his words would make any difference. Tesak was a higher rank than he, and would Tonx really care? Eyeing them warily, keeping her head down, she gathered the courage to speak, albeit meekly, "I just.... I came h-here to a-a-apologise Garas. I didn't want y-you to get in t-t-trouble with Janus, a-and... and I-I'm sorry I m-misunderstood what you wanted." She murmured, "B-But yes.... I do like you." She added, quietly.

Eddie / Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form

Eddie, controlled now by Mayhem, was running. Running for his life, the wind blasting into his eyes, water streaming down his pelt. He needed to get to safety, get Eddie to safety! He grunted, shaking himself off in pure annoyance, though it did nothing to stop the rain from soaking his pelt. A rumble of thunder had Mayhem snarling up at the sky, barking back at the threat, before he took off again in another random direction.

Last edited:
C4690473-C73B-43BA-ADE5-214EF0E738BA.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
D81C86FE-9BD9-428A-8609-51B8FC4C3A85.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

[div class=hover]tesák

The storm had come out of nowhere, the heavens opening with the fury of a thousand wolves, yet somehow matched her own mood. Wind whipped through her fur and torrents of sheeting rain plastered her thick pelt to her sides, but she felt not the biting cold. Not yet. Tesák squinted, sliding her eyes down against the stinging rain and lowered her head. Scents were washed away quickly, and she paced along the borderlands, lifting her head to howl again. Her howl this time, though piercingly loud, was not for Drew nor the Hendrix pack. She sang to the sky and to the rain, with no real meaning rather than to just howl.

~Time Skip~

Tesák had been delighted to be invited to Garas’ room, until she saw Artemis. She growled, shifting in that breath to her human form. Garas’ request was inconceivable. Oh she would hurt Artemis all right. She gave Tonx a sidelong glance, her fave devoid of emotion. She liked Garas as well? Could Tesák ever have anything to herself? Her position as well as her boyfriend (or so he had called himself) were being threatened.

Tesák crossed her arms, leaning back against the wall as she stared at Artmeis. The wolf cowered away, and although the submission was welcomed by Tesák, she could not shake the memory of the blatent attack the omega had thrown to her days before. She stepped forward, this time directing her gaze on Garas. She was furious, though it was evident only through a toss of her hair and the way she sauntered over.

“You expect me to share you with them?“ she whispered, her voice dangerously soft. “I am your beta, Garas. Do you expect me to not punish her for seducing her superior and getting out of her punishment? Seems you’ve grown soft. Maybe I shall have a chat with our Alpha,“ she hissed, sending a venomous glare at Artemis. There she put the pieces together. Garas spent so much time with the omega, supposedly punishing her. She knew now that it was not true. Garas couldn’t hurt anybody, especially not the one who he had sworn to protect.

Tesák bit her lip, reeling back her anger with effort. Intimidation didn’t get respect, she thought. But she stopped that thought. Garas had told her that, and he had betrayed her trust. “I can’t trust anyone, whelp,“ she growled at Garas. She blinked suddenly, staring at his earnest expression. He cared for Artemis and her sister. Though Tesák told herself she would never forgive him, she sighed. “I shall not hurt her.“
Not for this, but she does not get off the hook for anything she has or will do later.

[/div]

[/div]

Miley stumbled out of her room from a deep sleep, rubbing her eyes with balled up fists as she heard commotion going on downstairs. The female was curious when she heard Styx snarl something about his territory but Miley was gonna leave it be until a certain smell hit her nose. A low growl rumbled deep in her throat as the female wolf whipped downstairs quickly, but calmly so she didn't attract any attention. she made her way over to Styx and waltzed up behind him to peer over his shoulder. The smell that his her nose was true to who owned the smell. A growl rumbled out of her throat once more as she snarled at the female standing on the porch of their house. "I suggest your ass leaves before it gets torn off. We don't take kindly to strangers and you need to go find a different kind of shelter." Her eyes narrowed at the familiar female before her and Styx. In the back of her mind she was wondering where the brother was and she'll figure that out later, at the moment her focus was on this twin and she was definitely showing that she didn't want this female here at all. These twins had no place being here in this town, as this was Miley's mission and they were running in on it without her permission. If only she could leap through the door and tear the girls head off and be done with it. Sadly, the woman had to stay calm and act like she doesn't know who this girl was. Miley's body was tensed up with rage and anger as her hatefilled eyes didn't leave the female wolf standing on the porch of the pack house.
Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Wolf
Even as his brother dealt with an intruder he had passed without notice back at home, Janus continued his search for the missing human. The rain didn't make it easy even for the healer who had a good nose despite being around herbs and chemicals all the time to find the girl, especially as he wasn't sure where exactly she was. It was useless howling, the wind would carry his howl away and the girl wouldn't know the meaning of howls either. Nor could she respond anyway with her weak soft spoken voice. The healer snarled as the rain pelted his body, he hadn't yet gained weight back and wouldn't until that child popped. Janus only starved himself enough to keep them ready for breeding and while pregnant...once they popped they were on their own in terms of nourishment. It was a willing choice Janus had made and he didn't regret it though it was a bit of a struggle keeping his strength and health in shape.

Last edited:
ScreenShot6858.jpg

Tonx had agreed to what Garas had said before to give him time to think. But then the storm had hit. Tonx had spent most of her time simply hiding out herself until Garas had requested her to his room. While she was once interested, and a little excited, those emotions quickly fled as she spotted Artemis. Now, Tonx did not personally have a problem with Omegas. And frankly, a lot of the treatment they got frustrated the she-wolf. Had she been the nicest to them? No, but some of them just went far too far. She sat and listened but became more anxious when Tesak came and seemed displeased to Garas’ request. She had seen her sibling’s look and glanced away with her ears pinned. She only gave Garas and Arty a nod in agreement to his request to not hurt the Omega. Even though Tonx had never made an active effort to do so in the first place.

Hearing her sister speak like that only made the she-wolf even more unsettled, though she tried to hide it through avoiding her gaze. First her anger towards sharing Garas, seemingly seething when she referred to the pair. She stayed quiet, but felt the dagger sink deeper as she then said she could not trust anyone. Tonx glanced down and lied on the floor, her face turned away from the trio. She could not just leave the room, she knew that. But she did not want to speak either. This was a mistake.

I…” she started to speak but then stopped, unsure of what to say. She didn’t want to hurt her sister, but she did not want to hurt Garas either. Maybe if she just stayed quiet they would sort it out themselves. She decided she was going on a patrol after this. A long one.
hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Garas Rivwik

Location: Garas's Room| Interacting with: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish hostage hostage WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentions: N/A

Arty was the first to speak, she squeaked as she attempted to explain herself. He nodded at her apology then managed a smile at the Omega as she admitted her liking to him. “Hmm…I see well there is no need for you to apologize Arty…Janus already dislikes me anyway…matter a fact he dislikes a lot of people. I’m not scared of him…I was more embarrassed with being caught like that…I uhh…wouldn’t have minded the massage you had in mind…” His cheeks reddened slightly at the thought. “I found myself gaining a bit of interest in you as well Arty…I have to admit.”

Just as he finished speaking, his now girlfriend Tesak stepped forward in anger at both her own sister and Arty, it was understandable why she felt this way and frankly it made him feel like a bad boyfriend, he had just literally gotten to hang out with her more and kiss and do all of the things he hoped he could do growing up with her. His expression saddened as she questioned him. “I mean…I have always wanted an open relationship in that sorta way…I really do love you Tes… and I would hope you could at least give it some thought…” He then disliked the way she came at Arty and how she talked about talking to Styx but he held his tongue as to wait for her words to finish. He just blinked. “Can’t trust anyone…” He mumbled to himself quietly, a sour expression taking over but then she agreed to not hurt Arty unless she stepped out of line. That was good but…she didn’t want him anymore, she was just going to throw him away like her last mate.

“Tes…you can’t trust me? Me?! You can’t trust anyone?! You rather trust the bastard that is making everyone’s lives here hell? You wanna trust the same person who is getting ready to abandon you right?! The same one who is letting a completely new wolf take your place…that’s the person you wanna trust…I really don’t think your mind is in the right place. I understand where your anger comes from but saying something like that when after all this time I’ve helped you and time and time again I protected you and cared from a distance and you decided to not notice me until now because of this stupid order?” He grits his teeth feeling pained just thinking about it.

“Tes…if you aren’t gonna love me for who I am and what I believe in then…maybe the person I dreamt about all these years wasn’t who I expected them to be but deep down inside Tes, I know who you really are…who I hung out with yesterday was Tes and the person that agreed to not touch Arty was Tes…but right now to say something like that to me when I’m trying to make you happy and everyone else here happy is messed up…I’m not even sure if I like Tonx in that way…she never even shows her human form to me…so tell me…who are you choosing Tes? Because as far as I know I’m the only one who truly gives a shit about you…I’m the one willing to risk my life so you don’t get raped by Styx or gang banged like how Janus treats all the other female wolves that disobey the order around here…I’m trying to stop all this…what good is a pack if everyone doesn’t give a fuck about each other huh?…I’m…I’m gonna need you to make a choice now Tes…decide if you want me to end up like your last mate or if you truly want to be happy in life…it’s not like I’m even taking power from you…I want to be happy just like you are and that’s all…” He looked at the other two wolves now tears in his eyes from anger and all the flashbacks of the Beta in front of him. What would she say next…what would the others do?

code by Ri.a

1238BD93-482C-4DB6-A3D7-0E99827AC023.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
83E41D30-8706-4212-969A-49C656CE3880.jpeg
[class=hover]
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

[div class=hover]tesák

She shot an angry glare at her sister when she spoke up quietly, shifting her weight and crossing her arms. She held back her rage. This was her sister. Bloodlines held out through any feud. Though she could feel herself clenching her jaw, she wheeled around to stare at Garas.

She found herself scoffing as he spoke to Artemis and then to her. “How dare you say that I didn’t love you? When I was made Beta, that’s right, your beta, I told myself I would trust nobody but myself. I have failed twice, and I shall not do it again. Do you think of me as weak? I have lasted in my position through murder attempts and combat. I can protect myself. It is all of you,“ she sweeped her eyes across the room, “who are using my favour to get where you want.“ She bit her lip, anger seething in her words. “It is not I but you who needs to make a choice,“ she added, then turned on her heel. Before leaving, she flared at Artemis. “I promised I shall not punish you for this, but watch your tongue, omega. I have duties, and they as well include punishment.“

Tesák spun out of the room, her heart yearning to go back in to Garas but her mind stubbornly resisted, taking her to her room. If he truly cared he would try harder than that. There she locked her door and slipped into her bed, curling into a ball as she had done days before when she slaughtered her mate. But she had nobody to comfort her anymore, she realized in anger and frustration. How could he? She had just begun to become “better,“ if that was even true. She found herself still, waiting to hear his familiar footsteps and knock. But she knew he would not come. Too busy protecting the omega, she though bitterly.

She steeled her heart. Long ago Tesák had told herself that she could only trust herself. Everybody wanted something, and would use her to get at it. That’s what he was doing? Using me to get his own haram? She sank her fingernails into her arm to prevent her tears from coming, leaving bloody half moons marring her skin.
I am sorry Garas.

[/div]

[/div]

Zenro
__
Zenro gave a small smirk and nod as the alpha male angrily opened the door, giving an apologetic head nod as he shivered inside, "S-So sorry….." he stuttered out, soaking black hair covering his vibrant eyes to an extent, a friendly smile on his face as he timidly looked around, "N-Nice place you have here, haha! W-Well nicer th-than most packs I-I've se-seen anyway." he continued extending a freezing hand. Sometimes even he considered himself too committed to the role, after all for this he had just stood two hours out in a blistering storm, noting the small girl stumbling forwards sleepily he gave a warm grin, "And who might this be?~" she mused a little in a soft still slightly stuttering tone, "odd time of year to have a pup of her age about?…." he continued, trying to push the boundaries of his questions just a little, test this alpha's anger a bit, but not without keeping in mind his goals and all but too prepared to back up and submit when needed.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer

Zerai
__
Zerai simply gave an uninterested stare as a wolf formed male ran out of the house in a huff, switching to her side with still crossed arms, leaning against the run down hidden 'fortresses' wall as she awaited someone actually interested in inspecting her presence. Though with a roll of her eyes it seemed she got what she wanted, the scent and apeaprence of the alpha she'd been tracking, the head of Winson and a brutal leader in nature, Styx. With a slightly mocking bow she chuckled, "Oh, simply here for a shelter from the storm, give me no mind I am not foe nor ally, just- a passerby let us say there~" she mused.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Comet Comet

Arisa
__
Arisa had sat quietly in the room, wincing through the pains of her stomach, she knew it was almost time, but even her body itself aided in her resistance of giving birth, let alone beginning labour, however enviable it might be. The malnourished and beautiful younger girl sat in the corner of the omega room, still in the light white dress, shivering slightly against the cold, Artemis had left, seemingly for something important. And with all the new events barely anyone had given notice to the 'hostage' girl, not that she minded too much, it meant she could help out and move around a little more without being told off, recently she'd been working on the living room, though maybe that was just her nesting instincts kicking in. She'd kept almost completely out of wolf form, the more she shifted the more likely she was to induce labour after all, but her body begged it, craved it after two weeks without, and it's instincts to mother were stronger than ever, to curl up in a den and snap at others was uncharacteristic, but even for the overly cheerful girl all she wanted right now was a mate to snuggle against, or rather her big brother back at home, she missed him so much, and Chi, it seemed more than ever right now, even if not related by blood they meant so much to herself. But she decided to stay strong and keep distracted, sneaking downstairs to start tidying the couches once again, belly looking as though about to burst.

[Open, nearby- WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Comet Comet ]

Awar
__
The female wolf skulked around in the heavy rain, it's heavy waters beating against her pelt with almost stinging force and loud crashes in the sky causing a bother to her sensitive ears, though not much more than a huff escaped at this, all she had was her instincts, and her instincts were to hunt. Albeit the past hours out here had served nothing to the wild, simply the stinking aroma of wet branches and the bothersome feeling of sticky moss under paw. It wasn't a moment later however something caught the females nose, a strong scent, the scent of blood. Racing forwards her feet bounded, huge shaggy body racing through brush in hopes of an easy meal, only to be semi disappointed upon the sight of an injured- human? A growl escaped her jaws, but not of vicious intentions, eyes slit to a glare she slowly approached, snuffling and gently prodding the creature with her snout, it was still warm, so alive, that much was clear by the soft beat of it's heart, though not well, even the feral wolf could tell that. A part of her was reminded of what her scraping mind considered a potential mate at that other packs territory, she missed that girls scent, it was…. pleasant. laying beside she let out a long soft howl, at least alerting other real wolves to back off and leave her alone. Her body may have been drenched, but underneath that coat the giant wolfesses warm stayed prominent.

[Open, nearby- scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys ]
__

Last edited:
The male had been spending every waking moment he could trying to find food. Normally he could feed himself just fine, something smaller just to keep himself alive, but he needed bigger stuff for Arisa. She needed strength, extra calories, all of which he couldn’t find because of this damned weather.

All the animals were hiding in their burrows , or up in the trees, or wherever the hell deer went during thunderstorms. Wherever they were, he couldn’t find them. Frustration was starting to grate at his nerves, making him flustered and angry. He was trying so hard for Arisa, but he wasn’t getting any results.
He needed to go see Alex.

Over the past two weeks, he had been making regular trips over there to Hendrix to discuss their next steps, honing his scent hiding skills as he went. He had been trying to set up a day to sneak Arisa back, but the storm had hit so suddenly, it seemed impossible to try. Not without serious risk to both of them.

He had been spending a lot of time with Arisa, just around her in general. Always nearby, just in case she needed something. He was always there, wolf form or otherwise, to catch her if something happened.

He watched her wander around the living room, messing with the couches, wondering why she was bothering with this, but not saying anything. Leaning against a wall with his arms crossed against the cold.
“... how are you feeling?” He asked softly, trying to be a soothing, comforting voice among all the harsh screams and howling.

Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back