• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Janus watched as Artemis immediately squeaked at his words and scrambled off the bed, obediently coming over like an omega should. The healer briefly scanned the female as she looked at Garas, then turned to her. “Outside wait!” He snapped at her, thrusting the dead pups in her arms and stepping into the room to indicate she should leave the room and wait outside the room. He then leveled his shimmering gaze at Garas. “You would do well to remember your place,” Janus growled. “The women and girls all belong to your alpha...not to you and the other males here.” His nose wrinkled as he scented the beta on the beta understudy. So, Tesak is continuing her crimes of treason and now Garas is as well. Oh I hope there's bloodshed soon.

He didn’t give Garas time to respond. Pity...and he thought this male had some sense and would stand a chance at defeating Tesak. If he was being intimate with Artemis...then perhaps he was...Janus suddenly smiled as if something amusing had caught his attention. “I suggest you get back to patrolling,” Janus ordered before turning and leaving the room before pausing. “And if you desire intimacy...find it among the humans.”

With that he shut the door with a snap and prepared to lease, not even looking at Artemis. Grabbing the girl’s arm, he pulled her down the hall before releasing her. “Infirmary now. Do not try to escape, I am not in the mood and you wouldn’t want Styx’s day being ruined.”

Interactions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Arty froze as Janus thrust something into her arms, tensing when she saw it was pups. Dead pups. She trembled, shocked by them and what had clearly happened. The scent of Janus was all over them... had he done this? He was strong, she knew, and clearly just as insane as their Alpha, so she wouldn't be surprised. She gently cradled the dead pups close, unable to harm them even when dead, mumbling her soft apologies to them. They hadn't deserved this. It only reminded her that she'd lost her own pup soon after coming here.

She waited obediently outside, snapping to attention as Janus returned to her side, keeping her head down to avoid his eye contact. It was rude for an Omega to make eye contact with a higher wolf, she knew, so she kept her head down even as he dragged her along. Though, she frowned as he mentioned the infirmary, but only stuck close to his side. Why would she try and escape? She was hurting from her 'fake' wounds, and shaking, clutching the pups in her arms to protect their little bodies, "Y-Yes Sir."

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Janus said nothing as he led her downstairs, stopping by the omega room and ordering a couple of the females there to clean his brother’s floors later today before slamming the door and pulling out a key to lock them inside, not seeing Sky there. He might need to look for the human later, make sure she had not wanderded. When he got to the infirmary, the healer dropped the body on the floor before taking the pups from her and walking into his study as he picked up the three other pups and carried the lot out to the infirmary. “I have a guess but I want the truth. Do not attempt to lie to me,” Janus sneered as he dropped the pups on a table and used a sink to wash his hands off. “What was that male intending for you?”

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
Miley growled when a female came in the room and sized her up. Who does she think she is? If they knew who she was they would think twice before sizing her up. She wasn't the one to fight. Her blue eyes narrowed towards the woman as she spoke to Styx amd the alpha wheeling around to snarl at her. She could feel the anger radiating off the male. There was already blood on the floor, there didn't need to be another bloodshed. Before the beta could reply to the alpha and make him even more upset, Miley brought herself off the bed amd up to Styx's back. She kissed his bare shoulder blade before lifting her head up and saying, "don't let such things ruin our fun. Maybe we can finish later~ at the moment you should show me around." She smiled at him over his shoulder, her blue gaze not shifting towards the other female in the room nor acknowledging that she was there anymore.
hostage hostage WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

With time, Drew came to realize that he wasnt in Winson territory. He immediately tensed and looked around, expecting some big, gnarly wolves to burst from the bushes any second and tear him to shreds. But that moment never came.
He was confused, but took it as a blessing and opted to quickly scoot back across the border with his kill in tow.

Once he stashed it somewhere appropriate, he was prepared to turn tail and run off to hunt elsewhere but... his eyes trailed back over the border. He couldn’t help but feel... oddly attracted to their half of the woods. That was Arisa’s pack. Her family, really. But... she wasn’t there. She was laying around, like there was nothing she could do. And she couldn’t, really. She was weak, huge, and couldn’t walk very far without getting winded. How could she possibly get away by herself?
... she couldn’t. Someone would have to help her.

The male, having made up his mind, took a deep breath and stepped back over the border, diving deeper into the forest.
Following scent trails and markings on trees, he eventually found his way to a big house... and DAMN did it look good. Nice clean walls, gardens, cobblestone pathways, WOW. This is a step up from the Winson place. It must be the Hendrix house.

.. Am I really gonna do this? He questioned, shifting up into his dirty, sweatpants-clad human form as he slowly approached the house. This is probably a horrible idea, I’m going to be torn to shreds. This is their territory and I am walking right up to their DEN. What am I doing? I’m getting myself killed, is what I’m doing.
... I hope I’m doing the right thing.
He thought as he carefully crept along the side of the house, and peeked his head around at corner, swallowing nervously before hesitating some more. Until finally, he called out for anyone to hear.

“H... Hello? I uhh... I come in peace?” He glanced around, then came to the realization that there was someone standing on the porch in the front of the place, and he almost flinched from his nerves, before he steeled himself and continued in a rambling tone, “I uh... Hehe, I get the feeling this is a really improper thing to do, but it would be great if you didn’t need attack me? I mean all things considered it would be warranted, but ya know I have no intention of fighting anyone. Um... So yeah, I uh, if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll stand here, I’m unarmed, not that Styx would let me be armed anyway, I just... I’d just like to talk to someone here. You’re the Hendrix pack... right? I’ve heard you guys are very reasonable and maybe even nice? ... I’m gonna stay here um... Yeah...”

With the he showed his hands from behind the wall, a nervous smile plastered to his face as he hoped he didn’t look threatening.

... yep, I’m dead.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Garas Rivwik

Location: Garas's Place and leaving| Interacting with: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys | Mentions: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish hostage hostage Comet Comet

Garas’s face was beginning to get red as his body froze…w-what was she doing? T-this wasn’t what he meant by a massage at all. He wanted to stand against it but…she was rather attractive…what would have been the harm in letting her go through with it? He watched as she got prepared but shook his head clearing his thoughts. “Arty…t-that isn’t what I meant-“ He was then cut off by the Alpha’s brother…why was he here? Especially at a time like this?! Garas darted his eyes back and forth between the two. He wanted to speak but was at a loss for words on how to even begin clearing up this situation. He was already faking injuries on Arty’s behalf so he didn’t want her to get in more trouble. The silver-haired man said nothing and watched as the two left…they were getting rid of more pups…this place really was cruel…how could an Alpha hope to gain a good following when they killed innocent pups just because they seemed weak?! You make a soldier out of pups, care for them, make them stronger...not just throw them away.

With that, Janus left and Garas sighed. He could only hope Arty wouldn’t get into any trouble, he would have to try and talk to her later, hopefully, in the meantime, the fake injuries on Arty would show that Garas had just been doing his job and that was it. Guess he would take Janus’s advice and go on that patrol. Garas shifted and made his way to his usual patrolling ground, on the way smelling Tes and wait…Tonx? She’s back?! He was excited to see her, she had been gone for quite some time. He followed the scent to find himself among Styx, Tes, Tonx, and Miley. He stayed silent for a moment not really wanting to state his presence he waited for Tonx and Tes to finish talking. He noticed the conversation was tense however…what was going on?

code by Ri.a

coollogo_com-14111207.png
ScreenShot6858.jpg

Tonx listened as her sister spoke, admitting that not much had happened since she had left. She puffed her cheeks as she sighed. She didn’t expect anything to change but still, after her journeys, she did sometimes wish there would be something else happening. Tes then took her leave as she saw her shifting to her human form. Tonx did not react to this. She was aware that Tes knew how she felt about her human form and was thankful for her sibling’s respect for her choice. Becoming human was a rarity for Tonx. As far as she could think, there had only been a handful of times she had shifted to her human form. It could be counted on one hand. No. Not unless it was an absolute necessity.

As she continued to watch everything going on, a scent wafted into her snout that broke her out of her stoic gaze. It was Garas, his sweet scent catching her attention. She turned her head to look at the pure white male as he was close. The female paused as she thought about what to say or do. She could hear what was going on inside but frankly wanted no part of it. Clearing her throat, she approached the male, sitting near him.

Garas.” She said, her ears perked a little, “It’s been a while.” She added. While little in her tone would suggest she was glad to see him, it was the subtleties in her body that gave it away. The erect ears, the tail swishing against the grass slightly and the unbroken gaze were all that gave it away. She had mostly admired the male from a distance, only speaking to him occasionally. Not that she was really supposed to in the first place. She gave him a quick smile before her face resumed its laconic and quiet gaze.

hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

82A74D5D-E9B9-4330-BE5A-EEC75F22D024.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
9C638DFC-8757-4F8C-9BB4-E9BEACBB9115.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

[div class=hover]tesák

“Thank you, Alpha,“ was all that she replied, her gaze stoic. She kept still as Styx rounded on her, closing her eyes and reigning her angry retort back. It took enormous effort to turn and leave, but she managed to keep as stiff as possible until she reached the foyer. She glanced outside to see Tonx and Garas conversing. Her sister was impassive as ever, and Garas seemed happy enough. That was all that Tesák needed.

She slipped out through the back door and shifted in a smooth motion. After peering around the corner of the house to make sure nobody followed nor saw her, she entered the forest. Drawing a deep breath, Tesák turned east and started off at a slow steady trot. Her tail lashed brazenly, but that was the only indication of her ruffled state. She came up behind her spot, the medium sized barn.

She slid in through a window and dropped into a patch of straw. Tesák stalked around the corners, sniffing steadily and casting about for scents. Only the stale scent of Garas. Good. She didn’t want to deal with anyone else. She swiftly caught a couple of rats and devoured them hungrily. With her belly settled, she circled twice in the straw. Tesák settled down in a sunny patch, closing her eyes slowly.

Her mind was a void. Nothing flowed in or out, and she allowed herself to finally settle. No emotions. No anger, impatience, nervousness. She imagined a small flame, growing bigger and bigger to swallow any negative feelings, then snuffed it out to leave darkness. Tesák fell asleep, imagining the void swallowing her whole.

[/div]

[/div]

Garas Rivwik

Location: Talking to Tonx| Interacting with: Rumble Fish Rumble Fish | Mentions: hostage hostage

It seemed that the warrior wolf smelt his scent just as strongly as he did hers. Garas offered her a smile before rubbing his head on her, causing him to brush her side a bit as to reference a hug. As he moved away he could tell she was excited, though her tone gave a different feeling. “Ya, it really has..did your mission go well?” He asked curiously and glanced over to notice Tesak was going somewhere…maybe she was patrolling again, she would have asked him to come if that’s what she wanted so he decided to leave her. Maybe that killing her mate stuff was still on her mind. He could feel his heartthrob for a moment…maybe he really wouldn’t be enough to change her feelings for that mate…what could Garas do? He didn’t even follow orders…Tesak liked people who did that…wait no…she liked men who took over and were strong. Garas’s face could show a mental fight with himself in front of Tonx before he finally snapped out of it. “Heh…you wouldn’t believe what happened while you were away. Tes finally let me closer to her…we even kissed…I couldn’t believe it even happened!” He raised his voice a moment before calming himself down. “Uhh…sorry, you know how I am about Tes…” he explained. “Anyway…I miss you…that was the point in following your scent. I’m glad we get to hang out again.” He finished.

code by Ri.a

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex had left to go find his beta but in the midst of doing so he stepped out for some fresh air. However he didn't expect the scent of Winson to turn up and it made him growl. His eyes turning sharply to the sound of a voice that called out and then seemed to notice him. "First off yes this is my pack.... secondly what makes you think I would want to speak with the likes of you. Your pack is my enemy and most of the ones I have met...well let's just say it has not been pleasant." His first instinct was to fight this man perhaps even kill him, but what stopped him was the scent of Arisa. He wanted to know if she was okay, if this man was true to his words and wished only to speak he could allow such. Then he could find out how Arisa was doing, perhaps he could even use this man to get her back. Then again using this man alone could also get her killed, so that plan quickly faded. If he wanted to get her back he needed to think of something better, but using this man could definitely become part of the plan. Even if he had to force this man to do what he wanted him too. He watched him, looking for any sort of threat but finding virtually nothing. He stepped off the porch heading for Drew who claimed he only wished to talk. If that was the case then he would put it to the test, simply by moving closer and facing this man. Drew was either very brave or very stupid to just simply walk up to the Hendrix house. Either way though Drew was lucky that it was Alexander himself that he had come across. "Who do you wish to speak with and why?"
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Oh, ohhhh he’S COMING CLOSER. Pleasedontattackmepleasedontattackmepleasesontattackme.

He visibly swallowed his nerves as the Hendrix male approached, clearly wary and unsure of his true intentions. Drew didn’t want to give this guy a reason to not trust him, so he stayed right where he was, arms up in a show of surrender.

“Who? I uh... I guess anyone will do. I mean, the Alpha might be preferable, cause he... or she, is the man/woman with the plan. But anyone would be good, as long as their willing to listen to me ramble about the horrible conditions over there.”

He sighed, letting his arms drop briefly as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Look, I know this looks suspicious, and you don’t have any reason to trus me. I don’t blame you for that. But I just... Someone needs to do the right thing. And I guess it’s gonna be me.” He then laced his fingers together and rested them against the back of his neck.

“I have... information on your lost pack member. She talks about you guys all the time. Speaks so fondly. But she can’t get out by herself. Styx has... done some horrible things to her... and nobody else is doing anything about that tyrant, or the way he treats people. I know there isn’t anything I can do about him, but if I can do one good thing, I’d want it to be getting her back to her family.”

He glanced around, double checking that no one was trying to sneak up on him. “....listen, I know this is weird, but can we maybe just sit and talk? You know, Mano y mano, just wherever you’re comfortable? Cause I’ve got a lot to talk about, and I know for a fact that my legs are gonna get tired quick.”

So this man came to ask for their help and he was indeed talking about Arisa. There was no doubt in his mind about that, he did his best not to chuckle however. Because he had no clue who he was actually talking too, but he was nervous enough... "Sounds like you really have come in earnest." He waved for thean to follow him but up on the porch, by turning his back to this fellow he would find out if he were truly sincere. He sounded like it but anyone could act, and he wouldn't put it passed his archrival to think of such a plan... "We can talk and sit on the porch no one will bother us for the time being and if the alpha wants to punish me for it then so be it. I just want Arisa back home with us safe and sound..." If this man didn't know he was speaking with the alpha then he might not be as nervous. Might even think him to be weaker and try to attack if he felt like it.

“I can’t imagine... it must be horrible to have a friend kidnapped and... used... the way she has been.”

Drew looked at the man in front of him, tipping his head to one side in confusion. He thought this guy was the Alpha. Maybe it was something to do with the way he carried himself. But what did Drew know? He’d only been a werewolf for a couple months.
He followed behind the man slowly, keeping an eye out for any hint of a trap, till he could properly sit on the edge of the porch and look around. He was still nervous, but hoping that it wasn’t too obvious. Who knows what will trigger the “kill instincts” in a werewolf.

“... Arisa has been through a lot of stuff. Styx kidnapped her before I even came to the Winson’s- oh, uhhh, I should probably introduce myself- I’m Drew. I was turned a couple months ago. So I wasn’t there when they took her, but when I got there she was...”

He paused briefly, trying to get his thoughts together, “...pregnant. Yeah... When they took her, apparently Styx.... gah, what’s the word they use? ... ‘bred’,” He shuddered at the word, as even the contation of it disgusted him, “her... and now it looks like she could pop any day now. And trust me, I don’t think she should be anywhere near that place when she does. I’ve seen the way that the doctor guy, Janus, looks at her... I’m absolutely convinced that the guy has no heart. He looks at her like she’s a pig for slaughter, and I can’t stand it. If she’s there when it happens... frankly, I fear for her life.”

He sighed and rubbed his face, looking thoroughly upset by even the mere thought. “And I wish there was something I could do on my own. If I could, I would have done it by now. I’ve dreamed up plan after plan, but none of them could ever work. Arisa just isn’t mobile enough for it. I’ve thought that I could sneak her away late at night, but that all depends on my own sneaking skills. I can get by pretty easily, but she waddles like a herd of elephants. Not to mention the panting, and... look, what I’m saying is, I need help. She needs help. I can’t do it on my own, and nobody else in that cursed place is likely to help me. So I came here... probably stupidly, but it was the best I could come up with.”

Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Sky sat and looked around, the girl watching as both betas emerged from the house and one left while the other one rubbed itself against the one on the rock that had jumped down, commenting on kissing the larger beta. Is that some weird greeting among wolves? Sky had no clue but she knew it was pointless to ask. She got up and headed into the house, heading towards the infirmary to complain to Janus.

He didn't attack, that was smart and it made him grow a bit more trusting. Then again it could still very well be a trap and when he mentioned that Arisa had been breed a growl rumbled from him. "That sick bastard...he has more then enough females yet he takes her and breeds her....Chi will be even more worried with this information." He rested his chin against his folded hands, none of this was sounding good. If she was as pregnant as Drew said then it would be almost impossible to get her out of there before she had her babies. He frowned, "If she is as pregnant as you say then there probably isn't a way for us to get her out of there. And I know she and Chi both would not be happy if we ended up getting others of our pack hurt trying to save her." He sighed, "Since you seem to he honest about this then I'll trust you but if not and we go to get her out and something happens I will kill you first. I might be kind but do not mistake that for weakness. My name is Alexander, and if you haven't guessed it just yet you have been chatting with the alpha of the Hendrix Pack."

Chiaki yawned and slowly opened her eyes and she felt the warmth of something pressed against her belly. "Morning sweetie," she mumble softly and gently patted the young girl on the head. "Another nightmare huh? Mommy needs to go to the bathroom, but after that want me to make you some food?" She asks before sliding away from Danielle and standing up.

Soon, Chiaki was making her way down towards the kitchen. Passing by the front door, she overheard Alex talking to a stranger about...Arisa!

"Who are you? Where is Arisa!" She bursts out of the front door and stared intently at the new wolf. "Alex, Where is she?!" Chiaki was frantic.

Texangamer Texangamer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

HA! I KNEW IT!

“I thought you were the Alpha. You have that kind of air about you. Not arrogant and crazy like Styx, but more confident and calm...” He said, looking over at Alexander, “and I understand why you can’t trust me. It’s a reasonable stance to take on this, but you have to know that I have nothing but the best intentions. If something were to go wrong, I would probably be dead anyway. But I have no intention of letting them hurt her without a fight. She doesn’t deserve that.”

He stared down at the ground and sighed, his head in his hands. “I can’t imagine that anything good can come out of her staying there. I’m afraid of what will happen to her. There has to be something I can do. I’ll- I haven’t quite lost my strength yet, maybe I can carry her? I’m pretty strong, maybe I can-“

Just then, the door behind them was slammed open, and he immediately scrambled off the porch and turned to face whoever it was, prepared to defend himself when he got a good look at the pregnant woman that burst out through doorway, and the tension drained from him, letting his muscles relax and return to the non-threatening state from before with a sigh of relief.

“Um... I... Uh... should I tell this one, or do you want to, or...?” He looked at Alexander, slowly approaching the porch and sitting back down, trying to go back to the neutral position of before.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

ScreenShot6858.jpg

coollogo_com-14111207.png
As Garas rubbed himself against her, their scents entangling from their contact, she gave him a sigh as she lowered her head to rub hers on him in return. They had been friends for some time, but as she tended to go on her wanderings, they had not interacted as much as she would have wanted. While not a hugely sociable female, she did appreciate the company of the pack. The ones she could tolerate that is. She looked away, back towards the opening through the trees. Part of her wanted to take off into a run. Not for any reason. She just wanted to run. But she could not just run off like that again.

She glanced at the male with her hawkish yellow eyes as he asked her if her mission had gone well. She let out a sigh, “So-so. Couldn’t get close enough. Think they are wising up to me.” She admitted as her ears dropped to the side a little. If anything, her little ‘missions’ were less about collecting intelligence and more about giving herself space from the stressful climate. As he then described how he and Tesak had kissed Tonx’s ears erected.

Y-you did?” she asked as he seemed to get excited about the kiss, excusing himself due to how he felt about her sister. She glanced away for a moment with a slight frown, “Yeah… Well, I’m happy for you. Know you’ve been wanting that for a while.” She said. Though, she could not help but feel somewhat envious. She had admired the male for some time and now he was with her sister? She glanced down a little, seems it was her own fault for not pursuing him. But she simply did not know how. Social interactions, which included flirting, was not her forte. But she looked back at him as he admitted that he missed her when she was not there.

You do?” she asked with a few blinks. That was something she was not quite expecting, “Hmm… Well… I miss you too. It gets a little lonely out there sometimes.” She said as she looked back to the opening again. She remembered how at night, after finding a hollow tree to sleep under, she’d spend a long time staring into the wilderness which would be empty aside from the occasional doe and wandering bear. More than once she had imagined him being there. She had thought about asking him to accompany her next time.

Um… I’m gonna patrol. Want to join me?
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

He nodded slowly, "Possibly but it'd be better if I did that since I'd probably have more strength than you by the time we did this. Still though moving her like that worries me with her being pregnant. Doing such might send her into la..." He didn't get to finish his scentence as Chi burst through the door seeming ready to take on an army for Arisa. "Woah there love calm down....Arisa is..." He bit his lip, "She is well, Drew came here to ask for help getting her out of there. But in her condition I'm not sure if it would be okay to do so."

19816893-CBC0-45E1-BDAC-CAFE1AFFCF34.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
A8D703FB-5944-4B2F-BEBB-DA6EB28FF3F1.jpeg
[class=hover]
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (anyone on hendrix or in winson as well)

[div class=hover]tesák

It was the straw, pricking through her pelt, that finally pricked through her exhaustion as well. Deep in a dream of an open field, she opened her eyes and stared, uncomprehendingly, at the musty smelling barn and the wooden logs criss crossing above her head. She sat up, pushing a small layer of straw from atop her back. The dream faded, memories of the day rushed back, so vivid that she felt as if it were happening this moment. She blinked her grogginess away, and stood, stretching. She couldn’t have been asleep for more than fifteen minutes, but she was quite a bit more energized. She realized that her head was clear as well.

Tesák pushed through bushes, keeping her head down as she journeyed further into Winson territory. She was exactly aware of where she was, and soon passed the spot that she and Garas had been earlier in the day. She sniffed as she caught Drew’s old scent. She turned away to continue on her own path, but something told her to stop. Abruptly, Tesák swiveled and liped down Drew’s trail, using her nose to guide her.

Where his scent faded out, she gathered clues. The plaited carpet of dead grass didn’t take impressions well, but her sharp eyes caught them anyways. The scanty trail led her away from the heart of the territory to a scrawny clump of trees. Those that marked the edge of the borders. The spreading branches of a lone hemlock towered in the middle of the clump. Frowning, she pushed her way through the interwoven branches, stepping off of Winson grounds.

A small strip of bare land stood between the borders of the rival packs, and Drew’s scent led straight through. She paced uncertainly, tracking a small path through dirt next to the Hendrix border. She wrinkled her nose as the unfamiliar scent of Hendrix washed over her. The scent was stale, as if nobody had patrolled for a while. It fit the other pack. They had no respect for werewolf rules.

Making up her mind, Tesák stepped over the border, swinging her head from side to side and uttering a low growl. She felt no eyes on her, though she had to make sure that she was ready for anything. She was only a couple of steps closer to the Hendrix border when she lifted her head. The stray omega’s scent indeed led straight in, though she noticed that he had meandered around the edges for a bit. Probably scared, the coward.

Tesák lashed her tail, then raised her muzzle. Her piercing howl echoed throughout both pack territories. She had long ago made sure that her own summonings could be heard from anywhere. There never was a true meaning that could be derived from her howls. Wolf-speak simply did not have the words for much. Her own call was cold and commanding. “I know where you are, omega!“ she howled. Another note of her call spoke to the Hendrix pack, telling them that she was near their boundaries.

[/div]

[/div]

Chiaki shook her head. "I will do anything to bring her back...it...it was my fault," She says fervently. "Please how do we get her out of there!" Chiaki was fully ready to run off on her own to get arisa.

Danielle- Hendrix pup- age 4

Dani was asleep until her mother pet her head as she was looking at her mom as she saw her mother leave she got very cranky Dani just was pouting she didn't sleep very well cause of the nightmares she been getting less sleep lately. Dani just walked downstairs as she heard voices outside as she looked out of the window as she yawned pouting as she was thinking her parents were gonna leave her she just cries tears dripping down her face she felt her heart rate was racing she was having a mini panic attack she just cover her ears. Dani just was under the table she was afraid of her parents leaving her all alone like her real parents did she didn't know where her real parents went she just cried breathing heavily she was rocking back and forth" mama daddy" she say scared.​

Sky Avena-19-Omega-Human/Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human
Sky was not sure what disgusting scent came to her nose as she headed through the first floor to the infirmary. It was not pleasant, that was for sure. The girl walked right into the infirmary when she found it and saw someone else standing in the room, another person a bit younger than she was and then Janus standing at a table with what appeared to be dead puppies. As she walked inside, nearly tripped over the body of a naked woman in the middle of the floor. Janus turner at the door opening. “There you are. I would have been highly annoyed if I had to go look for you.”

“Who is that? Why is there a naked woman on the floor and German Shepherd puppies?“ Sky couldn’t see the pups well so see went with a dog she was used to.

“They are wolf puppies, children of Styx and the woman now deceased,” said Janus, watching as the girl’s face twisted into a pained grimace. “Styx, what is that derogrotary name stupid gang humans use, ah yes...fucked her at least five times, and she conceived three out of five times...all children with Styx.”

Janus seemed to take great pleasure in watching as Sky suddenly fell to the floor and the way her body shook as tears came to the girl’s eyes. Definitely something wrong with her, he mused to himself as he watched her cry. “In fact he is busy currently bedding some new conquest as he apparently did all night. I would be highly surprised if she didn’t become pregnant soon if not already conceived my brother’s pups.”

Sky didn’t even feel herself collapse as Janus began talking about Styx and she just knew that “conquest” was that female wolf she had brought in. Sky realized she should never have done so but hearing that this apparently dead woman, as she now saw it wasn’t breathing, had been with Styx and given him three sets of children, made her eyes go red as again a thick red haze took over her sight and mind. Again that strange feeling of jealousy and possessiveness took over every fiber of her being and she lunged towards the table, taking the knife that Janus had just picked up and lunges towards the dead woman before driving the blade down through her neck. Janus watched this with weird fascination, before striding across the room and grabbed the girl, tossing her into a wall that she hit hard and slid down to the floor. Pulling his knife out of the dead breeder, Janus turned towards her and calmly pinned her to the floor with a foot, staring down at her.

“As Styx would have told you before Sky, you are just a means of pleasure which my brother seems to have enjoyed very much. Apparently better than most of the women and girls here...” he turned to glare at Artemis over his shoulder as he said this. “The reason I don’t kill you right now is Styx lays claim to the women and girls here and you annoying me is not a good enough reason to end your pitiful life. If it was...I would have killed that Hendrix child months ago.” Janus pressed down further on Sky’s throat, watching as she began gasping for air as her breathing was cut off. The healer released her after ten ministers before walking over to Artemis. “That girl is human...she was turned....seventy-two hours ago now I believe by a rogue wolf, then brought back to the pack by Styx. As you can see, there appears to be something mentally wrong with her that she gets mad with your alpha near another woman despite your alpha enjoying her for twenty-fours straight before bringing her back here. She is not allowed to get any help with wolf lore, get questions on wolves answered or help with her responsibilities in the pack. She is...ah being left to flounder, I suspect for my brother’s amusement.

“Now Artemis...what other crimes has Garas been committing besides being with Tesak and now yourself? Don’t attempt lying.”

Before Artemis could reply, Sky spoke up. “That beta?” Janus turned to look at her, nodding to continue. “He said he kissed the larger beta and then was rubbing himself up like a cat against that wolf who was on a rock...I think the large beta said it’s name was Toxin.”

“Tonx,” corrected Janus. “I see. Perhaps you are more helpful than I thought Sky.” He missed the smile that flashed across Sky’s face at being told she was helpful as he turned back to Artemis, waiting for her answer.

Interacting: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Artemis kept her head down as she followed Janus, keeping herself quiet. She didn't want to anger the Healer, who already seemed... on edge. She knew he could be just as dangerous as his brother, if the pups she held were any indication. So, to her, it was a relief when he finally took the pups from her trembling hands, knowing the pups hadn't deserved whatever Janus had done to end them. Just as she opened her mouth to respond, however, another female came in, and Arty backed herself up against the wall, wary of the woman she hadn't met before.

She watched, confused, as the woman, apparently named Sky, grew angry at hearing about Styx's conquests. That was... strange. Was she jealous? Arty would have assumed she was feeling sorry for the other females who had to put up with Styx's ways, but she took up the knife and attacked the dead woman with it. If that didn't scream of jealousy, Arty didn't know what did. She herself stayed back, scared of Janus and Sky.

As the Healer turned to speak to her, she straightened, though kept her eyes at the floor in respect. She winced at hearing what the woman had been through. Arty too had been... taken, only by someone she had trusted not to take advantage of her, only he had. It was an experience that made her far more wary of males, of anyone really. It was one reason she'd been a little scared of Garas, when she'd approached him to give him what she thought he wanted. Because he was stronger than her, he too could take advantage of her in any way he pleased. And he was apparently kissing Tesak in his spare time, and Arty was scared that she would harm Artemis also, assuming she didn't want to share.

The question that came to her made her shrink back against the wall, and she shook her head, "I-It wasn't his fault." She murmured, pausing when Sky admitted that she'd heard and saw Garas with Tonx. Did... Did he like her too? Artemis shivered. If Tesak didn't murder Arty for liking Garas, then surely Tonx would. She bit her lip, and continued, "I... He asked for a massage. And... And other males have said that t-to me before a-and m-meant something... something else. I must h-have assumed wrong."

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet

Styx paused in his snarling as he felt Miley press against his back, peering over his shoulder at her, green eyes calculating. Did she want something from him? Either way, she had his attention, and he completely ignore Tesak as she left the room, apparently not willing to start a fight with the Alpha. Good. At least someone had sense, even if he was still viewing her as a traitor for not telling him his concerns over her mate. He hummed to Miley, tilting his head, "A tour. Of course." He rumbled, taking her hand in a surprisingly gentle fashion and leading her out of his room, "Where would you like to be shown first? Perhaps where you'll be staying when not in my rooms?"

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Hendrix - Wolf Form

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ash, laid outside the Alpha's door, perked up a little as Chi came out, wagging her tail. She followed the pregnant woman downstairs, limping all the way down them, sticking by her legs with a soft whine. It was her job to be at Chi's side, to do as she asked, and Ash was trying to take that as seriously as possible, and to do her best. Her ears also caught the sound of their Alpha and a stranger speaking, and she flattened her fluffy ears warily, even as she followed Chi. Arisa? Ash had heard others speaking of her, but she'd never met her.

Seeing how distressed Chi was, Ash pressed against the woman's legs, eyes focused on the stranger in fear, but trying to calm Chi at the same time.

Miley's face had a flash of surprise as he took her hand gently and led her out. Guess Styx has a gentle side too. Miley smiled at him when he mentioned where she would be staying, the woman nodding to him. "Yes I would love to know. And maybe tell me more about this pack of yours~" she let him keep her hand in his while he led her around, clearly not in any rush to let his attention go elsewhere. And maybe when he explained more about the pack it would give her something to say to her fellow council members on why this certain pack is the way it is. So far she hasn't seen anything bad. Ridding of the weak was just what most packs did. A pack can't grow if it has weak members. Packs each had their customs on going about things like that, this pack had their cruel customs on doing it.

Miley felt like she was quiet for too long before asking, "So am I staying with the other omegas like your healer wanted, or am I going somewhere else?"
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back