• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf-Pine Peaks || CS Sheet ||

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Name: Miley Glaswin
Sexuality:Straight
Pack: Council /Joins Winson
Pack Position: uh.... I don't want her to be a breeder, why isn't there other ones?
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Pureblood, descendant of the very first original werewolves
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: (not as sparkly)
72d7c8468785314f2b80a805d28da22d.jpg

Human appearance:
c1511b022c04dfe9bc2f8c37ba679620.jpg

Personality: I suck at these and never follow them. But Miley, issa badass.
Backstory:
not Much is known about Miley or her family or how she came about. To the people who did internet searches on her name, you would find her normal Facebook, then a bunch of news about her family. Yes, her family was werewolves. In fact, they were their own little.. family pack. The father was actually a very successful oil company CEO. It was successful for many years, making the family very wealthy. Sadly, months earlier his most successful oil rig spilled in a part of the ocean, giving the family name a lot of hate. Due to all the hate for ruining the ocean, people started sabotaging the other oil rigs. Some people breaking the lines, or worse, burning down the rigs. It got so bad that the people actually started targeting the family.

One person got a crazy enough idea to get rid of the family for good. It was sadly successful, killing everyone in the families home. Except one.. Miley was out that night with friends celebrating her birthday. When she got home and found her whole family dead, the council relocated her to a safer place, since she was the last one with her family name to survive. Her family and her name has been somewhat forgotten to the world. Now, she lives within a different place and a different home.
You could probably put down warrior or something, is that right Cosmos Cosmos ?

Name: Miley Glaswin
Sexuality:Straight
Pack: Council /Joins Winson
Pack Position: uh.... I don't want her to be a breeder, why isn't there other ones?
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Pureblood, descendant of the very first original werewolves
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: (not as sparkly)
72d7c8468785314f2b80a805d28da22d.jpg

Human appearance:
c1511b022c04dfe9bc2f8c37ba679620.jpg

Personality: I suck at these and never follow them. But Miley, issa badass.
Backstory:
not Much is known about Miley or her family or how she came about. To the people who did internet searches on her name, you would find her normal Facebook, then a bunch of news about her family. Yes, her family was werewolves. In fact, they were their own little.. family pack. The father was actually a very successful oil company CEO. It was successful for many years, making the family very wealthy. Sadly, months earlier his most successful oil rig spilled in a part of the ocean, giving the family name a lot of hate. Due to all the hate for ruining the ocean, people started sabotaging the other oil rigs. Some people breaking the lines, or worse, burning down the rigs. It got so bad that the people actually started targeting the family.

One person got a crazy enough idea to get rid of the family for good. It was sadly successful, killing everyone in the families home. Except one.. Miley was out that night with friends celebrating her birthday. When she got home and found her whole family dead, the council relocated her to a safer place, since she was the last one with her family name to survive. Her family and her name has been somewhat forgotten to the world. Now, she lives within a different place and a different home.
Accepted XD yeesh such drama here lool yush

Hi! Wasn't sure where to ask questions so my apologies if there's a specific place for it! Was wanting to join your Rp ^-^ So I was just wondering three things, how do mates work in the (is it arranged by nature like soulmates, arranged by the pack, or do they choose themselves, etc.) and presumably regular warriors/hunters are an option, are hunters and warriors separate roles or are they the same? Finally, are we only allowed to be one specific kind of wolf in this rp, as I have an oc I'd love to play in this but her wolf form is actually an Indian wolf. Thanks a bunch! This Rp looks like a lot of fun!

Hi! Wasn't sure where to ask questions so my apologies if there's a specific place for it! Was wanting to join your Rp ^-^ So I was just wondering three things, how do mates work in the (is it arranged by nature like soulmates, arranged by the pack, or do they choose themselves, etc.) and presumably regular warriors/hunters are an option, are hunters and warriors separate roles or are they the same? Finally, are we only allowed to be one specific kind of wolf in this rp, as I have an oc I'd love to play in this but her wolf form is actually an Indian wolf. Thanks a bunch! This Rp looks like a lot of fun!
I could probably give you some rough answers, assuming Cosmos Cosmos is ok with it.
1. I’m pretty sure they just choose mates
2. You could probably do warrior/hunter as one. We talked about this recently.
3. Yes, any wolf should be fine.

I could probably give you some rough answers, assuming Cosmos Cosmos is ok with it.
1. I’m pretty sure they just choose mates
2. You could probably do warrior/hunter as one. We talked about this recently.
3. Yes, any wolf should be fine.
what she said lool, sorry I've been out all day and thanks a bunch hostage!! :3

Name:
Purnima Kaur

Nickname:
Nima

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Pack:
Hendrix

Pack Position:
Hunter/Warrior

Pureblood or Halfblooded Wolf:
Pureblood

Mate:

Litter:

Wolf appearance:
wolf.png

Human appearance:
tumblr_m7sgc50bWG1qeyhwio8_250.png

Personality:
-Loyal: Even if she disagrees with some pack decisions, she is loyal to the pack and she'll need to be dragged out before she'll leave. This doesn't mean she's loyal and will always listen to the alpha however. Also deeply cares for her friends
-Independent: Indian wolves and Indian werewolves usually live in packs of 8 or less and hunt with either themselves or one other person, so Nima appreciates some alone time and doesn't usually ask for help, even if she could greatly benefit. Often goes out by herself
-Stubborn: Difficult to get her to change her mind, very strongly believes in her opinions
-Determined: Almost never gives up. This is a side effect of her stubbornness
-Honest: When asked for an opinion, she'll give her opinion. Occasionally will give it when not asked, especially when angry. Nima doesn't care if it hurts your feelings. You asked for it
-Hot-Headed: Has a hard time keeping cool and will not bite her tongue. Contrary to popular belief, she's not a pretty, dainty, little flower

Backstory:
Her parents hailed from India and moved to the area for reasons they refused to explain to either the pack or Nima. At first, her parents were loners. This was until they found out that Nima's mother was pregnant. Desperate and knowing they wouldn't be able to take care of a baby by themselves, they were eventually able to convince/beg their way into Hendrix and were omegas of the pack. When Nima was born, she quickly showed great hunting ability. Though, because of her heritage, she was much smaller than her packmates, she was able to catch fast animals like rabbits and squirrels consistently like none of her peers. With her undeniable hunting ability and her speed, she become a warrior/hunter of the pack when she was 18. But, her parents couldn't celebrate her success, as they both ended up passing away before her 16th birthday. Her father died while trying to kill a large deer with the pack, getting trampled by it due to his small size and her mother went hunting by herself one night in the dead of winter and froze to death due to her short fur. This hasn't stopped Nima thinking she's able to do most things by herself. Her packmates have told her numerous times that this is dangerous because 1. Her mother died that way and 2. She's more likely to be kidnapped by the Winson pack due to her small size, her often going out alone, and her "exotic beauty" as some have put it​

Last edited:
Name:
Purnima Kaur

Nickname:
Nima

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Pack:
Hendrix

Pack Position:
Hunter/Warrior

Pureblood or Halfblooded Wolf:
Pureblood

Mate:

Litter:

Wolf appearance:
View attachment 538889

Human appearance:
View attachment 538894

Personality:
-Loyal: Even if she disagrees with some pack decisions, she is loyal to the pack and she'll need to be dragged out before she'll leave. This doesn't mean she's loyal and will always listen to the alpha however. Also deeply cares for her friends
-Independent: Indian wolves and werewolves usually live in packs of 8 or less and hunt with either themselves or one other person, so Nima appreciates some alone time and doesn't usually ask for help, even if she could greatly benefit. Often goes out by herself
-Stubborn: Difficult to get her to change her mind, very strongly believes in her opinions
-Determined: Almost never gives up. This is a side effect of her stubbornness
-Honest: When asked for an opinion, she'll give her opinion. Occasionally will give it when not asked, especially when angry. Nima doesn't care if it hurts your feelings. You asked for it
-Hot-Headed: Has a hard time keeping cool and will not bite her tongue. Contrary to popular belief, she's not a pretty, dainty, little flower

Backstory:
Her parents hailed from India and moved to the area for reasons they refused to explain to either the pack or Nima. At first, her parents were loners. This was until they found out that Nima's mother was pregnant. Desperate and knowing they wouldn't be able to take care of a baby by themselves, they were eventually able to convince/beg their way into Hendrix and were omegas of the pack. When Nima was born, she quickly showed great hunting ability. Though, because of her heritage, she was much smaller than her packmates, she was able to catch fast animals like rabbits and squirrels consistently like none of her peers. With her undeniable hunting ability and her speed, she become a warrior/hunter of the pack when she was 18. But, her parents couldn't celebrate her success, as they both ended up passing away before her 16th birthday. Her father died while trying to kill a large deer with the pack, getting trampled by it due to his small size and her mother went hunting by herself one night in the dead of winter and froze to death due to her short fur. This hasn't stopped Nima thinking she's able to do most things by herself. Her packmates have told her numerous times that this is dangerous because 1. Her mother died that way and 2. She's more likely to be kidnapped by the Winson pack due to her small size, her often going out alone, and her "exotic beauty" as some have put it​
okay all good and accepted except rfo that one thing about packs having only eight? XD

Sorry if I wasn't clear! I meant wolf/werewolf packs in INDIA usually have only 8 members! Real Indian wolves usually have 8 in their packs so I thought that Indian werewolf packs would be similar in that regard. I'm aware these two wolf packs have more than 8 lol

Sorry if I wasn't clear! I meant wolf/werewolf packs in INDIA usually have only 8 members! Real Indian wolves usually have 8 in their packs so I thought that Indian werewolf packs would be similar in that regard. I'm aware these two wolf packs have more than 8 lol
oh!! np

Name: Nomvula Avena
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pack: Hendrix
Pack Position: Pup
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: pureblood
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: 519D3940-B63E-4359-95E7-1C9A264B9CC9.jpeg
Reaches 4’5” as a wolf with blue-gray eyes with blond/cream fur.
Human appearance: 1E3CAFF2-47F7-4516-93AB-B1BCF99E5EEF.jpeg
Personality: TBR in RP
Backstory: Daughter of Styx and Sky, was left outside Hendrix house by her mother in an effort to give the child a chance at a normal life when born. Her mother sometimes watches her so she knows her origins and who her family is.

Last edited:
Name: Zeus
Sexuality: ?
Pack: Loner
Pack Position:
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Pureblood
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: View attachment 538907
Human appearance: View attachment 538908
Personality: TBR
Backstory:

Name: Nomvula Avena
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pack Position: Pup
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: pureblood
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: View attachment 538911
Reaches 4’5” as a wolf with blue-gray eyes with blond/cream fur.
Human appearance: View attachment 538913
Personality: TBR in RP
Backstory: Daughter of Styx and Sky, was left outside Hendrix house by her mother in an effort to give the child a chance at a normal life when born. Her mother sometimes watches her so she knows her origins and who her family is.
Zeus needs more info, pup will be approved once born

That was meant to all be revealed in RP but hopefully the bit I added is enough.
hm, I'm not hapyp with how much plot significance you gave him without even consulting myself? "^w^ If you wanted something like that you'd have to discuss it with myself in full and let me tell you how the story goes exactly as that portion is important.

I'm thinking his parents and their packs weren't originally part of this town, possibly somewhere else though where I am not sure yet. That would be figured out in RP. As for the third, I'm thinking he was from the area and unknowingly that's why he's there, long before it was the current town name but again that is to be determined.

I'm thinking his parents and their packs weren't originally part of this town, possibly somewhere else though where I am not sure yet. That would be figured out in RP. As for the third, I'm thinking he was from the area and unknowingly that's why he's there, long before it was the current town name but again that is to be determined.
hmmmmm

Nima’s family was originally from a whole different continent so I’m sure the part about the parents being from a different place would work! I can’t really say much else about anything else though

Name: Monique
Sexuality: heterosexual
Pack Position: pup
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: halfblood wolf
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance:1550929982958.jpeg
Obviously not blue, I imagine her with brown and the white spots shown
Human appearance:1550930152377.jpeg
Personality: Monique is quite shy around new people, opting to go completely silent around new people. When you do get to know her, she is sweet, bubbly, and caring. She has a can do attitude and can be stubborn at times
Backstory: No one in Hendrix knows where she came from. She just... showed up one day. Monique, before coming to wolf-pine, was an ordinary human girl who loved dogs and playing in the woods. One day, she met a friend in the woods who played with her. When she tried making a forest soup like she saw people make on YouTube, she never realized what was wrong about making it. The recipe called for wolfsbane and she found some nearby. She gave her soup to her friend and after about three seconds, Monique’s friend turned into a wolf. Startled, Monique tried to run away, but the wolf came at her and bit her leg. Monique cried out in pain and rammed her foot at the wolf and ran far and far. Startled, scared, and sad that her friend betrayed her, Monique shifted into her wolf form. When she realized what she was now, she realized she could never go back home. Monique wandered the woods for days, sometimes as a human, sometimes as a wolf. When she found wolf-pine, she ran for the town. When she found out that the town was made of a number of people like her, Monique was ecstatic and chose to stay with the Hendrix.

Name: Monique
Sexuality: heterosexual
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: halfblood wolf
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance:View attachment 544474
Obviously not blue, I imagine her with brown and the white spots shown
Human appearance:View attachment 544475
Personality: Monique is quite shy around new people, opting to go completely silent around new people. When you do get to know her, she is sweet, bubbly, and caring. She has a can do attitude and can be stubborn at times
Backstory: No one in Hendrix knows where she came from. She just... showed up one day. Monique, before coming to wolf-pine, was an ordinary human girl who loved dogs and playing in the woods. One day, she met a friend in the woods who played with her. When she tried making a forest soup like she saw people make on YouTube, she never realized what was wrong about making it. The recipe called for wolfsbane and she found some nearby. She gave her soup to her friend and after about three seconds, Monique’s friend turned into a wolf. Startled, Monique tried to run away, but the wolf came at her and bit her leg. Monique cried out in pain and rammed her foot at the wolf and ran far and far. Startled, scared, and sad that her friend betrayed her, Monique shifted into her wolf form. When she realized what she was now, she realized she could never go back home. Monique wandered the woods for days, sometimes as a human, sometimes as a wolf. When she found wolf-pine, she ran for the town. When she found out that the town was made of a number of people like her, Monique was ecstatic and chose to stay with the Hendrix.
love her defiantly accepted!!

Name: Blodhren Kagore
Sexuality: ?
Pack: Winson
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: pb
Mate:
Litter:
Wolf appearance: blodhren wolf.jpg
Human appearance: blodhren kagore.jpg
Personality: Blodhren is a mama’s boy and loves pestering Janus, often following his mother when she goes to see his sister Nomvula.
Backstory: The son of Sky and Styx, he is the third pup of their litter and when born had difficulties breathing. Blodhren would have been killed but his father decided to use him against his mother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back