• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wolf Now and Forever

Spirits N Souls

Water Trainer
View attachment 58455 This is a place for you to be a wolf express you wild side find a mate (no expressive love ) the world tries to hunt our kind and in order to survive you must flee and search for refuge. you find the alpha (me) and the small group of others you join and show you have what it takes are you a hunter a guard or a gatherer. In the beginning people would not hurt wolves and wolves would live peacefully everything changed when we became hunted for pelts and trades, being in fear our ancestors and other packs fought back by defensive means, causing a huge meltdown of our world will you create peace? Is there an end to the pain? can you handle your own? Do you wanna be a lone wolf or do you wanna be in the pack? Howl at the moon with us and become a member of the pack where we hunt gather and live with order. Are you a pup or teen or adult? IN NEED OF FEMALE CHARACTERS!

RULES

no over active love stuff please respect others

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a rainy night, fenris's fur drenched due to it, his breathing was heavy he felt his own weight as a burden, his vision nearly blur, he looked around he knew he had none to ask help of, after all he didn't have a pack, he looked around from the top of the cliff, in the light of the gigantic moon that was covered in the moon, he howled at the top of his voice, maybe his last cry, soon a stream of blood flowed on his fur, it was all from a wound, a wound which one had a man-made spear inside of, he had a little smile take over his face as the rain converted to snow, he almost gave away all hope, as he sat down, now his breath slow, yet heavy. the only thought in his mind was, ' is this my end, all alone?'

Skyler heard a howl and began running with a loud howl in response upon nearing him she noticed his wound and healed him by placing a paw on his wound making it reverse. "Its fine but you need to stay of it we need to move quickly." She grabbed branches and moved him onto them grasped it in her mouth and drug him to a cave not that far beyond the wooded area she found him she took him inside and removed the branches and grabbed a slice of fresh caught meat for him to replenish his strength.

fenris's eyes opened slowly, he could see at the the wolf, not sure what had happened, he wonder had he entered a hostile territory is he going to be executed, he slowly moved towards the cave wall, he howled in a low tone, his voice filled with pain, " Who are you, why am i here" he asked still a little fearful. He could look at fresh piece of meat, not long his mouth was filled with water, his stomach slowly growled, his face turning a little red, he felt embarrassed.

"Skyler, and you're safe no need to be afraid." She laid down showing she meant no harm, and looked at him her head tilted with a slight twitch of her ears. "Do you feel better now? any pain at all?" She straightened her head and wrapped her tail around her and watched him turn abit red.

"erm..it..it...i.is fine now" he said now feeling a little safer, he slowly moves his mouth closer to the flesh, biting it with his fangs pulling close to himself, still not sure of his security. " erm you may call me fensir" he said in a low tone as he swallowed a chunk of flesh, his tail slowly started to wag, he secretly glances at skyler not watching from his blueish eye. ' who is she? why did she help me?' were the questions in his mind

She licked her paws. "Pleasure to meet you, you may stay if you need." She looked over him making sure he hadn't gotten any other injuries. As she had watched him she wonder if he was hurt by the wretched humans or by another wolf. She noticed him and her tail wagged, she looked at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fensir realizing that he was now being watched, slowly his tail came to ground as his face turned towards the beauty of the moon that stood outside the cave, his mind begin to race, ' she seems all by herself,is there no pack? Should i take over this territory? I doubt she is a threat? ' were his thoughts, maybe he could stay here forever and own this place, but was it what he truly desired he wondered. slowly turning his face around as if memorizing the place. His gaze came down as it occurred to him food had disappeared soon he understood what really had happened, he gave out a giggle still not sure what to do next. He slowly scratched his neck gently giving a smile, not sure if it was a devilish grin

Skyler realized that he was feeling abit better and decided to let him rest, so she had trailed out the cave and to the rock edge she laid down under the moonlight her fur shined, and she raised her head to howl up at the moon and thought for a moment then let out a loud howl. she stopped shortly after and looked around then laid her head on her paws. Her tail touched the ground and she thought 'safe or not? better be careful.'

Shade wandered through the forest in his Ethereal form, passing through trees and rocks, he was always very cautious because Wolves could also see him while using his power. Shade noticed another Wolf on a cliff, he snuck up to investigate, careful not to be noticed, his presence could easily be sensed.

Skyler threw her head back and howled again this time abit lower and more of a sadness whine in it, she sensed something and looked over in the direction of shade. "who is out there?" she asked firmly yet gently her fur glowing making her color bright as she hopped down from the cliff.

Shade saw her turn to him and ran inside of a tree, his nose & tail sticking out due to him being a bit big for that tree.

Skyler walked to the tree. "no need to be afraid. please come out. " her tone became gentle as she bowed down her tail wagged happily. "Im Skyler and who are you?" she stood and looked at the cave then back at shade. 'must be in danger to come this far.' she thought

"pleasure to meet you, are you here for refuge?" she turned towards the cave as if telling him to enter. She waited a moment and tilted her head then looked back up at the moon, and entered slowly.

"Just looking for other wolves, I'm in a pack of diseased family members" He changed to his real form, no longer being a bit transparent but now with a solid form

"You may stay here as long as you need." she nudged him into the cave and pulled another meat slab out of the leaves where she hides food, and placed it infront of him then went to the back of the cave and curled up.

"Thank you" He said. He began eating, he didn't eat much, when he was done he laid down near the entrance of the cave and sighed.

"Nothing, just remembering what happened to my pack" Shade seemed sad, his eyes could only show fear, sorrow and pain, emotional pain.

Skyler sensed how he must have felt because she laid beside him and placed her head on his back lightly to comfort him. "I know how it feels to lose a pack, but you can remain in this one.. " She calmly took a breath thinking about how afraid he must be.

"Thanks, I was only a pup at the time" Shade lowered his head onto his the ground, "And thank you for making me feel better"

"you are welcome." She nuzzled him lightly and moved her head onto her paws and closed her eyes. "rest well" she yawned and wagged her tail before curling it around them, and falling asleep."

When the next day came Skyler has awoken before everyone else and stepped outside the cave and stretched she went about her daily routine which was hunt gather and replenish followed by laying y the pond side and staring at the water while it was peaceful. As she had done everyday there was something that crossed her mind. 'my past.' she mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back