• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom wolf like me. (TEEN WOLF)

grymi

oil of every pearl’s un-insides
howdy!

i know the fandom has pretty much dwindled out but i have such a large place in my heart for this fandom and these characters. the universe is just so much fun to play with to the point i crafted an OC to slot into the beacon hills community. hopefully with this ad i can find someone who’s still got love for this series and wants to play and expand on it some more!

as for myself, i’m 21+ and living in the cst timezone. i’ve been writing for more years than i have fingers and enjoy the darker and more mature aspects as well. so death, murder, violence, and everything else can be expected in my stories— especially considering the fandom i’m looking for!

as for characters, i would really love to write against scott mccall or stiles stilinski but any and all characters from the fandom are welcome!

i can do doubling as well if you prefer and my strengths lie within m/m if you’re looking for romance but i am also comfortable writing m/f and f/f as well.

as for mediums, i can do e-mail and discord. possibly kik if that’s your thing.

if interested, please reply or shoot me a private message. i am more than eager to get something started and will probably get back to you write away.

kindest wishes,
grymi

Heyo!
I'm interested in doing an rp if you are!

I'm not sure what write against means (?) though

it means i’d like to write my character against scott or stiles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back