• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wolf in the Hen House

Adam looked over at Nova, frowning a bit. After a few moments he stood, sighing lightly. He glanced at Felix with a small smirk. "I really don't think that will be needed... But thanks." he said, seeming to steady himself for a moment before nodding at Nova.

"Alright. I just want to get this over with." he said, not wanting to be in that room with such an old vampire any longer than he had to. It was bad enough when he had to hunt them down.

Nova led the way through to the back of the restaurant, past the door reading “Manager,” through the kitchen, and into a dried goods storage area. As they approached the door opposite them, it opened and the Ulfric stepped through, closing it behind him, and speaking more softly than would seem possible with as deeply resonating as his bass voice was, he turned to Smiles as he spoke “Hunter, you're stepping into our world now, you mustn't interfere with what comes next. If you screw up, we're the ones that have to live with the consequences,” he gestured at the girls “They're the ones who have to live with the consequences. This vampire is old, from a time where pomp and punishment came before the business dealing. Do not make the mistake of thinking what comes next is for the benefit of your intimation. It is nothing but her own pleasure and the traditions of her race that drive her. We are as gnats to her, she deals with us only by command of her mistress and respects no other being before her.” Sasha turned to the two girls “You two know the rules, are you ready?” The girls both nodded and Sasha turned back to the hunter, with his hand on the doorknob, waiting to see if he had any further complaints or comments before they descended to the lower office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam followed, his face not betraying the fact that his nerves were beginning to be set on edge. He hated vampires, and he hated dealing with them, especially the old ones. When Sasha explained his rules, Adam frowned a bit. "You talk like I've never dealt with an Elder before. I've been in this game longer than you think." he said coldly. His only comfort at the moment was the fact that he could feel the weight of his pistol under his coat, and the outline of the knife pressing against the small of his back. He glanced at Felix for a moment, before turning back to the Ulfric. "I'm ready. The sooner I get the information I need, the better." he said, already feeling his skin start to crawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back