• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wolf and Rabbit

DuckLime

|⁰⊖⁰)
Hello Imma DuckLime and this random idea just popped into my head. So hey why not just give it a shot, maybe at least someone could find it interesting. Maybe not, who knows. But this roleplay will take place in the 1920s, when the mafia era was at its peak. Organizations working in places of Chicago, New York, etc. So it’ll have an old fashion feel to it. Filled with action, mystery, drama. But also a heartwarming bond between a man and a little girl. Their friendship grows over the time they spend together and end up like family, helping both of eachother out. Him, protecting her, and Her, showing what it’s like to have someone that means a lot to the other.

What you’d expect out of me,
I’m bored mostly everyday so you’d expect a message everyday. I might get busy because of, Uh, normal life things. But I never miss a day to check up and quickly give a response when I’m done. If my partner helps keep the roleplay exciting, trust me, I’d keep on sending those replies, wanting to continue. I get descriptive a lot, so I tend to always send two to three paragraphs per response. But if nothing much is happening in the scene, it’ll always be one. I think that seems reasonable. I wouldn’t say I’m a professional, formal, and amazing writer. But I’m good enough to keep a story rolling! I just give it my all.

( YC ) has been assigned to assassinate a dangerous gang leader who’s been causing a lot of trouble in the city. The secret murderer feels he isn’t capable of any emotions, a dull person on the inside and out, making it so easy to kill. He’s highly skilled at his job, with weapons and ways to go about strategies, he gets paid in pounds of cash. He took this opportunity without a second thought. Upon arriving to the hideout, he eliminates his targets, including the leader. When he would check the last room of the building, he didn’t expect his gun to be pointed at a little girl, ( MC ). With the absence of her mother, her father never knew how to take care of her properly. Now that she has no family, thanks to him, he feels he has the responsibility to do something. He swore he could never hurt a child. She knew her father was a bad man, but never understood the concept of death and the reasons of fighting since she was so young. Originally ( YC ) was supposed to drop her off at an orphanage, but she wouldn’t seem to let go, as if she was already attached to him for an odd reason. This cold hearted assassin now has a responsibility of taking care of a kid who was the offspring of someone he killed. Not a good combo.

Taking care of a child would not be easy, a prediction of lot of bumps ahead of him. He’s meant for action, murdering for cash, not once has he learned how to cook or interact with others. Not to mention that he’s always traveling to different locations for his next job. Now he has to drag her along on these dangerous missions. In a way it’ll be their own adventure. He hadn’t realized that others were out for the girl too. Her dad had done a lot of things to make others angry. And if he’s already dead, the next best revenge would be to take it out on the daughter.

55DD2EDA-C30C-4B35-94E0-7EF8685008E1.jpeg

Argh!! so interested if one the role positions were flipped XD

Are you still looking? I think we'd be a good match, though with my schedule I am unavailable to reply everyday. But I can reply about every other day. Please let me know if you you are still interested. Thanks!

Are you still looking? I think we'd be a good match, though with my schedule I am unavailable to reply everyday. But I can reply about every other day. Please let me know if you you are still interested. Thanks!
That would be great! I’m still interested, could you perhaps start a PM? I’m still not given that option yet due to being new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back