• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wizard in the waking world: comedy, reverse-isekai rp

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"I am a WIZARD! You will all DIE!!"

Those are the words that inspired me to post this prompt.
I have a highly hilarious idea for a wizard character from a fantasy world getting thrown into the modern day, where magic isn't real and the worst monsters you can fight is a subway train schedule.

Basically a reverse-isekai.

I want the storyline primarily to focus on the wizard adjusting to a life where his magic is at its weakest, and rather than being a feared and celebrated young man with his accomplishments in the art of spell casting, he's looked at as little more than a roleplaying idiot in a robe. (He really needs to get new clothes)

I want this to be a multi-must kind of story, where the people he meets will eventually help him to come to a more stable life, whether that is friends he meets at a store, rivals he accidentally earns in the streets, or even a love interest that's rather interested in his quirky ass. (I would personally prefer it if the love interest was another man)

So please come into this with a lot of characters I would love for my silly wizard bitch to interact with.
Feel free to DM if this prompt interests you! I know it interested me enough to write it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back