• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

With Love From Me to You!

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

Hello! My name is Stew, as most people know, and I'm here in search of partners! I haven't had much to do in terms of RPing lately and I am in search of new partners (Female preferably.). I usually respond about once or twice a day, but I make up for it by posting at least two or more paragraphs per post. I usually play males but if there is a female side-character or two, I wouldn't mind playing her at all. I can play many, many side-characters but it wouldn't hurt if you would occasionally play one, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

However, I do expect at least the same activity and post length, as long as it isn't a one-liner. If we do do the historical RP, then I would suggest that you would use an actual civilian picture of someone during that time period, it makes me feel uncomfortable since I'm using a picture of an actual soldier and most people use pictures of models and woman nowadays who look nothing like the people would've back then. I do like to put some detail into what happens in a fight, so let me know if violence just doesn't cut it for you and I'll try my best to avoid it.

Now, I know that my ideas may be a bit too weird or dull, so I'm open to suggestions and I'll try my best to make them work. but here are/is the main plots I have (P.S. Really want to do the historic one!):

Jimoshen, Germany, 20-12-44

During a retreat towards a town, a German soldier (Me) encounters a woman who's in terrible distress over why her husband hasn't returned to their home yet since his platoon was due in that day along with my character's platoon. The soldier, to help her feelings, decides to wait behind while his platoon heads onto the next town and try to give her moral support even though they probably know her husband's fate. But, it appears as though the Allies are getting closer and closer to finally capturing Germany.

So Muse A (You) has just recently graduated college and is trying her best to get her life straight, but she just can't seem to organize anything. But one day, as she's coming out from the grocery store, somebody approaches her, a man wearing clothing that looks like it came straight out of the 80s and sunglasses that were so hypnotizing that she simply couldn't look away. Before Muse A realizes it, the man is suddenly standing in front of her. "Hey there, babe, come with me, I got some real cray shit to show you."

The man (Me) had somehow intrigued her with a line that would make even an attractive celebrity get laughed at. The man then holds out his hand. "I got a real cool car that can take you places." Muse A, enticed by this person, takes his hand. The man then leads the woman to his car, they both get in, and before the woman knows it, they're goin' through time. As the man begins to show her all sorts of insane things like different dimensions and different timelines, she slowly starts to fall in love with the man's crazy antics and his persona...

That's about all that I can think of right now, I just hope that me and you will have a great time RPing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back