• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom With Catlike Tread (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Draconus297

The Dragon Lord
Hey, look, a Yu-Gi-Oh RP!

In all seriousness, this will be a . . . different approach to an RP in this 'verse- you'll build your Deck as you go along.

Basically, everyone selects 3 cards, and gets 9 random cards (don't worry, if I realize that you can't use something that the randomizer spits out, I'll swap it out).

Now, how are you going to "build a Deck, as I said?

First, after every Duel, you will enter the Graveyard Slot Machine, and get 3 random cards your opponent had. (This does not take away your opponent's card).

Second, you can decide to "reincarnate" a monster card, or trade it in for two monsters with lower Level, ATK, and DEF.

Third, between Duels, you can do two of the following:

-Buy specific cards that will be available in the Shop (I can give you cards I created this way), using Points

-Get an extra copy of a card you already own

-"Siphon" a card, which entails getting one card from someone who shows up (this can be characters from the anime)

-Trade, obviously

The plot won't pick up until people have built up a Deck of 40 cards.

After every Duel, the winner will earn 5 Points, and the loser earns 2.

Our setting? A bizarre house in the middle of nowhere, that you can never seem to get away from no matter how far you walk.

I won't spoil my plot details here.

Alright, so that's 2 out of the 4 I need before I should begin.

If either of you could help recruit, I can get this off the ground.

I'll give it a shot. I ain't played YGO in years, but I might be able to make up for it with research and good RPing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back