• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Witchy RP

Hey y’all, I am finding myself in a mood for some sweet and quiet RPs that I will no doubt eventually twist into the darkness because I’m me. Lately the idea of like hippie/hipster witches has been really intriguing to me, as well as poetry and painting, but I don’t really have a central idea around that, so I’d love to brainstorm a plot from those themes! I was thinking FxF pairings as well, it’s just what’s on my mind. My only requirements are to please be semi-detailed, and be open to new ideas! I love suggesting things and trying new ideas, and I’d love to hear from other people too, so feedback on what works and doesn’t work with my writing would be amazing. Thank you, lovelies! PM me if you’re interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back