• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witches and warlocks among us [main thread]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
Witches And warlocks among us
「info ∙ or lyrics ∙ put anything ∙ you want」

Welcome to Salem Massachusetts, its a small town yes but also mysterious as well, its rumored a coven of witches and warlocks live there, but thats not all, many other creatures live in this town as well unbeknownst to humans, well most humans at least. there are witch hunters who hunt this coven as well as others. this coven is known as the phantomhive coven, the largest and most powerful coven of all. lead by Ollie, one of the rare witches who are able to master TWO spell casting techniques, this large coven is sort of like a family, but of witches and warlocks! though recently Ollie has allowed other creatures into her coven as inofficial members though are treated no differently. will you join the coven? or be part of the group who try and break the sacred bond of family?

the phantomhive coven (ill allow 13 at most)

other covens:

supernatural hunters:

rules:

1: no ooc drama
2: no killing without permission! if your a witch hunter you may capture witches and warlocks though you cannot kill them

3: romance is allowed but nothing past kissing cuddleing and such, in otherwords no outright smut

4: please no one-liners, I wont ask for a paragraph but please two to three lines MINIMUM

5: do not post until I accept your character!

6: I will only allow three characters per person

annnnd that's it I guess
template by astraea

The roleplay shall now commence
after this post, everyone is free to roleplay once their character is evaluated and accepted, the time is december 15th, 2018, the snow has already fallen and lakes fit for ice scateing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ollie reclined in a lounge chair in her personal office reading over a spell book as her personal butler brought her some tea "thank you lucifer" she said gently as she took the chamomile tea and dismissed lucifer before returning to her book while sipping the tea

Greydon_Knifeheart_Deux_525.jpg Bernard
Bernard has enjoyed his morning so far, after waking he spent the next 20 minutes grooming himself and his familiar Cheezers. Looking out the window at the snow covered ground he shudders "It's going to be another cold one Cheezers and we didn't finish cultivating the winter herbs yesterday. Lets see if we can make something to warm our bodies." Bernard walks through the estate nodding and greeting the various staff and makes his way to his alchemical workshop in the greenhouse. After about 25 minutes of work mixing and grinding up various plants and materials he finished his purplish colored concoction letting it rest in a bowl in front of him. "I'm pretty sure I remember the recipe correctly." He said looking at the mixture with some doubt, as if on cue his creation erupts into a purple mist coating himself and his rat in it. Cleaning himself off with a rag he looks into a nearby mirror and notices some unintended side affects, Cheezers and himself have purple streaks running through their hair "Well that could have been worse" he said with a really high pitched voice "Oh... well hopefully this doesn't last too long" putting Cheezers on his shoulder he walks out of the room "I guess we can go foraging tomorrow, lets see what the others are doing."

Ollie yawned tiredly as days of insomnia crept up to take bloody revenge on her, her book slowly falling to her lap and her head resting back on the back of the chair she remembered faintly tasting something in her tea. "that bloody butler slipped my sleeping pills into my drin-" she said, the ending slurred as the pills took effect and she dozed off, sleeping lightly

c92d433dcaf587a4ff85859980e8f7f0.png Orchid Le Rouge
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: N/A

The sweet sound of bell like giggling filled the cold winter air, as a young woman with white hair sat outside. Her bare feet dangled off the porch, a thick blanket wrapped around her slender shoulders, one may wonder what she was doing outside in that weather. Well, the answer wasn't far off, because Orchid was watching her familiar Diablo, roll around in the snow for the first time in a while. He was a wolf, originally from Iceland, not unlike the young lady herself, and so the snow was his natural habitat. It made them both feel at home, no matter how far they were, winter was their favorite season. Her rosy cheeks and child like grin certainly gave away the fact she was enjoying herself immensely, despite the fact her feet seemed to be going numb.

After a few more minutes, She finally stood, taking a second to shake her hair and blanket free from snow. With a sigh, she turned and headed inside, closing the double door to her bedroom once she was inside. Orchid tossed the blanket in her bed after making sure the curtains were closed, and slipped out of the thin nightgown she had been wearing. Orchid had been up for hours, and had spent most of them outside. So now was the time to change, into another dress. But this one was thicker, white with a light pink collar. She paired this with some warm thigh high stockings, and a simple pair of flats before she left to go walk around, hoping to bump into someone.

Last edited:
Ollie was now out cold, though not for long, she looked peaceful though anyone who knew what had happened knows that she will be a fiery ball of rage when she wakes so all staff steered clear of the young lady's bedroom and office for fear of her wrath when she does wake, her cat Odessy standing guard at her feet like a lion

Greydon_Knifeheart_Deux_525.jpg Bernard Trevisan
Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Softly humming as he walked through the estate Bernard notices that most of the staff is avoiding a room, Ollie's room to be precise. "You've done it again Lucifer" he said in a comically high pitched voice "Cant blame him though, I was tempted to do it myself. That girl really needs to sleep more." Continuing his walk Bernard spies a small statured girl dressed in white, a white wolf following a few steps behind her. "Good morning Orchid" he said with a big smile on his face, looking down towards the wolf tipping a non-existent hat "Diablo." " I see you two are enjoying todays weather, I don't really fancy it myself. What do you have planned for the day?"

c92d433dcaf587a4ff85859980e8f7f0.png Orchid Le Rouge
Interaction: Zeebruh Zeebruh
Mentioned: N/A

"Oh goodmorning Bernard!" Orchid said cheerfully upon him greeting her, of course her words held a repressed giggle. What's up with his voice? Diablo also seemed to think it was funny, his tail swishing for a moment, before Orchid began to talk again. "No plans yet, but that may change. I was just outside for a while," She said, raising her hands slightly to wiggle her fingers, "It was rather cold, I should have actually gotten dressed before going out. Oh well," the young woman giggled, before she paused, looking at Cheezers. "Why is he purple? And...why is your voice all squeaky? Did something go wrong with one of your potions?"

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden
Why is he purple? And...why is your voice all squeaky? Did something go wrong with one of your potions?" Orchid asked him. "Oh this? Well I was looking forward to scrounging around in the woods collecting the rest of the winter herb I had been cultivating, so I tried to make a potion to help fight off the cold. Apparently I forgot the recipe and it was a little more volatile than expected, I should really write them down. It's not all bad though, now I can do impressions of Cheezers" Bernard throws out a couple of lines of how he thinks a rat would talk, to anyone who didn't know him this would be extremely difficult to watch. Bernard pulls out a pocket watch (Yeah he still rocks those) and checks the time. "Well I should really go about getting this reversed I have a couple of errands to run in town" Looking back to Orchid "Also it looks like Lucifer put Ollie to bed again so watch out for that."

as bernard passed odessy meowled and all the staff nearby went still and looked at the door as ollie began to wake, memory coming back to her and as if on cue odessy scampered away as she opened the door looking furious, lucifer immediately before her with a sly smirk, ollie taking a moment to calm down

Waving goodbye to Orchid Bernard walks back towards his workshop passing by Ollie's room he sees her cat Odessy standing proudly by the door "Good day your majesty" he gave a smile and a slight bow to the cat. Then Odessy mewled and sounds of stirring emanated from the room, standing up straight and picking up his pace Bernard walks past Lucifer who was waiting by the door giving him an apologetic look he said "I would stay and chat but my morning has been peaceful so far and I'd like to keep it that way." Bernard keeps walking towards his workshop.

lucifer slightly chuckled at bernies comment and waved him off before turning back to ollie "my apologies my lady but you needed sleep so I took intiative" he said wearing an apologetic look as ollie sighed and calmed down, her wave of anger over for now "alright, just...don't do that again..." she said flustered her head still slightly spinning from the pills as she moved towards the kitchen, stopped by lucifer "allow me madam" he insisted which ollie curtly shook her head "after a stunt like that? how do I know you wont drug me again" she spat, her brittish accent heavy as she spoke and went to the kitchen and prepared herself tea staring into the teapot with a sigh

1536954217686.png
Ollie Anne Phantomhive
currently in: her office
interaction: open​
Ollie finished making the tea, adding herbs and such to it as she deemed necessary, bringing out her wand and casting a simple spell to add some flavor until she got the tea to her liking she then poured herself a cup then went back to the office to do some important paperwork.

1536954384638.png
Lucifer
Currently in: the hallway upstairs
interactions: open
Lucifer was cleaning and continuing to make the house run like clockwork, he occasionally popped in on Ollie and the others to check on them as he went about his daily tasks. he eventually made his way up to the 2nd floor hallway and began lightly dusting some decorative artifacts placed on a shelf, he also pet Odessy who happened to be there, Odessy enjoyed following around Lucifer while he worked when Odessy wasn't with Ollie

After narrowly escaping Ollie Bernard made it back to his workshop and created a potion to remove the negative effects of his earlier work (He knew this one quite well). Preparing for the trip to town Bernard made a stop at his room to grab a thick fur coat and a satchel that makes a clinking sound when jostled.
Walking through the streets of Salem with Cheezers in a special made pocket in his coat Bernard exchanges pleasantries with the locals, in the years living here he has established a bit of a presence, taking a turn into a residential area Bernard stops in front a red brick house. Standing at the front door he loudly knocks his cane 3 times on the porch, few moments later the door cracks slightly and the figure of a small man can be seen through it. Suddenly the door flies open and the small figure rushes Bernard and wraps his arms around him "Bernard" the old man exclaimed "Its so good to see you". "Hello Otis I see the arthritis isn't giving you any trouble." Before Bernard was an ancient man(at least in his 80s) covered in liver spots and wrinkles, but he moved like a man half his age. "Oh yes Bernie! Ever since I started taking that medicine of yours I don't feel like a bag of dust and bones anymore. Please come in." he said motioning towards his home. Waving his hand "Oh no I can't today, I have other places to visit. I just stopped by to give you this." Reaching into his satchel Bernard pulls out a jar filled with a brown cream "This should last you a couple months". Otis reaches for it hungrily causing Bernard to pull back "Ah-ah remember the cost, If you see anything suspicious report it to that number I gave you." After receiving an excited nod from Otis Bernard hands over the jar "Have a nice day Otis I'll visit you later."
The next couple of hours transpire similarly to this, Bernard shows up to someones home or business, is greeted with enthusiasm then he gives them some form of potion or cream. Bernard had been following this routine for many years, using his skills to soothe peoples' ailments and in return having eyes and ears all over Salem. Returning to the estate Bernard repeated to himself something that has held true for all of his years on this earth "An informed coven is a safe coven."

Interaction: xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

After his excursion to the snow-covered town Bernard is glad to be out of the cold. Quietly singing a song no one from the past few generations would remember he walks into his study and retrieves a couple of manilla folders, thumbing through them they appear to be some kind of financial reports. Walking through the estate Bernard notices that the only sounds he can hear are the echoes of his footsteps "This place is too quiet" he said with slight annoyance "Ollie should have calmed down by now wonder what she's doing." Navigating through the manor Bernard knocks 3 times and enters Ollie's office, she appeared to be going through some paperwork. Sitting in a chair across from her he began to flip though his financial reports a smile crossing his face "So whats on your plate today?"

Last edited:
ollie sighed as she flipped through it all "oh nothing but the usual, I apologise for my prevous outburst" (sorry for the short reply i am on xbox through the browser)

"oh nothing but the usual, I apologise for my prevous outburst" Bernard put down the packet of financial reports he was reading and looks to Ollie. "It's quite all right dear but you really should get more sleep. If you want I can give you some of my incense, just light it up and in 15 minutes you'll be ready for bed. I used it all the time when I was younger and forced to sleep on the hard cold ground."

Jason
Jason, having been given no particular orders, was lying down in the snow, reading a book. He could constantly sense everyone in the coven moving around, where they were and what they were feeling, but he wasn't focused on that at the particular moment. His mind was alive with fantasy and wonder, the book setting off his overactive imagination.

Ollie tilted her head "hmmm ill look into it sometime, I really dont mind staying up though, i get more done" she answered with a shrug as she worked through the paperwork then part of her wondered where jason was but she stayed to talk to bernie "so how was your morning so far?" she asked curiously

"Oh my morning has progressed quite nicely" he said responding to her "After a minor setback in my lab I went into town to deliver my medicine to the informants." Looking around "This place has become a regular ghost town don't you think? Aside from Orchid I haven't seen anyone else. I much prefer a "living" home."

((Its me xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx , im gonna be using this account from now on unless a direct change in the thread is made, I occasionally will check my other account but I mainly will be using this one just so you know))

Ollie tilted her head "setback you say? what do you mean Bernard?" she asked curiously trying to look for any abnormalities but finding none so she waited for his response with growing curiousity.

Interaction: Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

"Oh nothing to bad, just some unwanted side affects from a botched potion. I've been meaning to write all of my recipes down but I forget to or find myself not in the mood for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back