• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witchcraft and Herbology: Seeking a Divine Cure-All

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork

Help Wanted

After decades of relying on an unreliable town to get all of the reagents and ingredients I need to make my glorious creations, it's about time I set out as a travelling potion merchant and enchanter. By travelling, I get access to ingredients and reagents around the world. What I ultimately seek is to create what I consider to be a Divine Cure-All. Crazy, I know, but then again, you may consider me to be a crazy person.

What I seek is simple: A companion to accompany me and my familiars on this journey. You don't have to be some high-ranking knight. In fact, you can be anything so long as you know how to fight..........and you won't put a bounty on my head

I seek knowledge from all corners of the world. I seek knowledge found in the highest highs and the lowest lows. I seek to meet divinity itself if it means getting the reagents I need

Needs:

• Ability to at least defeat me in no-magic combat
  • Ability to forage plants
  • Questionable morals
  • Clean, Healthy blood and the ability to give up to a cup as needed. The rarer the blood type, the better (and the less we'll have to take from others)
  • Survival skills
  • The will to take a humanoid and/animal life if needed
  • The ability to maintain a mount
  • The will to travel extreme distances and the ability to cope with it
  • Nothing else to lose
  • Teamwork

Benefits:
  • 15% of profits
  • Keep 80% of all money treasure found so long as you relinquish all material treasures
  • Free Gear Enchants so long as you supply reagents and material
  • Free potions
  • Can be taught healing magic, enchanting, alchemy, herbology, and brewing for either (or both) benevolent and malevolent effects as desired
  • Worldwide travel

Risks:
  • Beasts
  • Poison
  • Bandits
  • The sea
  • Deserts
  • Tundras
  • Volcanoes
  • Hostile entites of hostile lands
  • Plagiarists

Restricted:
  • No fugitives. If you're wanted by an official authority, stay far away
  • No pacifists
  • No weaklings
  • No diseased, cripples, or frail ones
  • No lethally cursed (inflicted by a curse that could kill you)
  • No adversely aligned gods. If your religion doesn't line up with what I do, this won't work
  • No anti-social types
  • No clingy types
  • No idiots. You must be able to think for yourself
  • No cowards. If you curl up in fear in the face of danger, stay away
  • No divine contracts. If you're sold to the highest angel or demon bidder, I can't work with you
  • No stinkers. If I have to tell you to take a bath, we won't work
  • No animal allergies. If you're allergic to ANY type of animal, but especially cats or dogs, we can't work
  • No animal activitsts or tree-huggers
  • No violent criminals or former criminals
  • No financially irresponsible
  • No thieves. You will be hunted down mercilessly and killed if you are discovered
  • No ex-lovers. The flame has long died. Close that chapter
  • No klutzes. Some of these ingredients require extremely specific and special care
  • 18+ only. I will NOT take on a child as my assistant. MAYBE a protege, but I'm not a babysitter.

If you are interested, activate the magic sigil and follow the trail to my home. Just know that if you are lying and you don't actually qualify, you will be led astray.

create-a-magic-sigil-for-you.jpg

Hello peeps. This RP is all about adventure and camaraderie. This RP will feature just as much character moments as action. The magic is there, but definitely more lowbrow than a lot of fantasy RPs (where not having magic can make you nigh useless). Magic is strong but takes a long time to learn and is more useful to most people on magic-enchanted items. Enchanted weapons, gear, and items, though you CAN still cast some magic with an incantation and maybe a charge-up depending on the spell.

Romance is a thing, of course, though it's not exactly imperative to me. It can exist or not. This is set up gender ambiguous and I'm open to any species pairing and any gender pairing. It won't affect all that much. MxM, FxF, or MxF is all fine with me. I'm willing to play a species or gender you prefer, if you have a preference.

Expectations:
  • Casual in nature: I don't expect you to write a wall of text
  • Casual in literature: I'm not a grammar or spelling nazi. Just don't type like you're writing a spoderman comic and we'll be fine
  • Contribute: I don't want a partner who just wants to be dragged through the RP. I want a partner who will help build the world and wants to do it just as much as I do. A lack of will to contribute belies a lack of interest
  • Character Dev: Again, this isn't gonna be an RP that's just action for the sake of action for the sake of action. There will be some character moments. There may be some fluff to a reasonable degree. This will be most likely the driving factor of the RP
  • Age-Blind: I'm 23. I seriously don't care about your age, as we shouldn't be getting into any 18+ level themes (given that those are prohibited anyways). I won't even ask your age
  • Consent: While we definitely won't be getting into erotic territory (I enjoy my time on this site), I will be asking questions about themes, world, and potential triggers. I want to ensure that my partner is as comfortable as possible. While the world will hold plenty of secrets, I don't want to spring anything of potentially triggering nature on my partner out of nowhere without at least establishing that they'll be fine with it from the getgo (before we start the RP

If you are interested, hit me up in a PM. I'm more likely to answer there because I'm more likely to get a notification

Users who are viewing this thread

Back