• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wish Upon: A Dragon Ball Super RP [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

42f52b81ff869c348bf55b89acea2c1b-1-jpg.431613

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

Before Sarada could really say anything in response, so many things happened that honestly she had trouble responding to them each, so she simply sat and observed as they occurred. However, them being 'well-traveled' was a rather questionable claim, considering they have only been traveling a minimum of a few hours maximum . SO, as she saw what was taking place , there was another comment about a warning for the dragon balls. She whispered this, she didn't think anyone would hear her . " It's the only way I can... become stronger by myself... Without any pre-ordained potential... Gods of Destruction surpassed Potential .... Angel surpassing Potential ... Zen-Oh surpassing Potential ... Or some Entity that sleeps within me... or anything ! So... If the dragon balls give me ability to make my own potential... That I can unlock on my own terms... I'm willing" . She said quietly , then continued to ans, in regards to eating, she has a lot of self-control involving eating.
Current Appeareance

This is what she saw. Her manifested potential responding and talking to her. No. It actually happened within her. I wouldn't cause her mental trauma. She already has that, and no reason to overdo it
omni_super_saiyan_by_colderfiend-dbyprak.jpg

OOC
ebe8a54cc28bd544f53f70296bb2dec4-jpg.431621

Out of Character

[ Whether this is from someone saying it or her being flamboyant or not ... We don't know. But it isn't in her personality to be joking . ]
Tags
saiyan_female_by_kisa122-d8eq62q.png

Tags

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Alexi had long ducked out of any conversation when Ithreal said that he'd cover them, making sure she ordered every dessert that the restaurant offered. She had secured her own table, and began to eat away. Since it was a ramen shop, there was a limited assortment of options but she would just make due and go for quantity over quality. The green tea mochi ice cream she was currently eating had her body feeling comfortable. The temperature on her home planet was on average lower than the temperature on Earth, and so she was appreciative of the cold.

When an Alien looking guy walked in confidently, she rose a brow but didn't bother commenting. Today was a lot, and she just didn't feel the need to comment on anything that was absurd. It wasn't her problem. If he was evil and killed her new companions, she'd just conquer Earth and go about her day...or back to sleep. Sleep sounded like the best option really.

(Short but here's a post )

"Woh," Zukai puzzled as the newest alien joined their odd collection at the table. "Oh Alexi is..." he began, before noticing that Alexi was no longer at their table. "Alexi?" he called out, standing up and spotting her at her own table.

"Alexi, is anyone on your planet other than you actually from your planet?"

He paused and gave the new alien a once over before blinking hard, "We don't have any Dragon Balls... do you think those guys outside have Dragon Balls?" He finally decided to look outside and saw an odd collection of dangerous looking men. Their collective energy suggested that at least some of them were Ki users, so if this turned into a fight, which Zukai assumed it might, it might not just be a walk in the park. From what Zukai could tell, there were a handful of unarmed martial artist ki users, as well as a few armed ki users as well. Zukai saw axes attached to strange motors, along with odd breathing masks. The bandits had mohawks and shaved heads, and their garb seemed more in tune with living in the post-apocalypse than living in this small town.

"If they're upset about Dragon Balls..." Zukai put the pieces slowly together in his head, "Maybe they can tell us where one is!"

"Sarada, Alexi..." he paused, turning to his two other companions, "It might get dangerous, but I think Ithreal and I can handle this... Try to find a safe place to hide if you don't want to take part in the fight..." He didn't know anything about Sarada's fighting skill, but her power level seemed fairly low, and she seemed extremely timid. Who knows, he thought, she might surprise him.

"Hmmm." he paused, looking at the new Alien once more, "also who are you and do you know how to fight. If not you'll probably want to stick with Sarada if things get violent..."

(Interacting with: Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos , Andrita Andrita , AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami and Leusis Leusis )

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

Her eyes widened at hearing the new information about people having the Dragon Balls and or wanting them . She felt a bit timid and wanted to hide. However, a nagging voice kept telling her ' Become one with Me temporarily ... I'll assist you ' . She didn't want to listen, but she felt otherwise she couldn't help. Listing to the Entity, she still refused . However , she sort of let her guard down and The Entity attempted to take full advantage of her temporary weakness. However, it definitely wasn't enough as she repelled it back to the farthest reaches of her mind once again. She spoke inwardly ' No... I trust them . They can handle this ' . She said, then nodded as she stood in place, not moving at all. Hopefully it wouldn't be as bad as she thought.
Current Appeareance

This is what she saw. Her manifested potential responding and talking to her. No. It actually happened within her. I wouldn't cause her mental trauma. She already has that, and no reason to overdo it

OOC

Out of Character

NVM
Tags

Tags

Last edited:
Ithreal shrugged when Zukai asked about leaving Dakota sleeping. "Well yeah... It keeps people from asking stupid questions I have no answers for." Ithreal said simply. That was when he heard the voice next to him, and he looked around to find the source. His eyes widened at the strange looking thing in front of him. Ithreal had seen plenty of crazy looking aliens in his life time, but the one before him took the cake with the strange skin and hair color and the single enormous eye. Ithreal couldn't detect any energy coming from the person at all.

Shortly after the alien's entrance and comment, a bunch of rowdy looking people came in, their unkempt looking demeanor made Ithreal's fighter instinct become active, and he sensed some of the people were definitely capable of using Ki, though to what extent was unknown. Ithreal stood up with Zukai, looking at Sarada and Alexi, which had vacated their table as soon as her order had come in, and wondered what would happen if a fight broke out. Returning his gaze to the strange cyclops, "So you're not with them then?" He inquired.

That was when a thickly built man of medium height came sauntering in through the front door, the men that had entered before him parted to either side. The man was bald, a salt and peppered goatee rested on his chin and black eyes took in the surroundings with a trained fighters glance. Tattoos adorned the skin on his arms. He wore no shirt, but a leather jacket lay open, exposing the fine muscle of his torso. The man's gaze fell on Zukai and Ithreal, and he sauntered over them, the clack of his shoes echoing in the silence that had fallen over the restaurant once again.

Stopping at their table, the man made sure to look both Zukai, Sarada and Ithreal in the eyes, then glanced at the cyclops with a somewhat surprised expression before returning his attention to the group. Cracking a smile, the man showed off a set of pearly whites and his face showed practice decorum. "Greetings my young friends. My name is Kain, and word on the street is you're looking for something very interesting." Kain got straight to the point.

{interacting with: RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita Leusis Leusis }

The restaurant had suddenly become very crowded. These newcomers had power levels that registered with Zukai, particularly this newcomer Kain. The rest of the group were nobody to sleep on either. From the way patrons of the restaurant began to duck out, Zukai wondered if perhaps these men had something of a reputation here.

Zukai crossed his arms in a mixture of smug defiance and confidence. "I'm Zukai," he responded to Kain's introduction with one of his own, before nodding with a short Keekeekee laugh, "And the word on the street is correct. I'm gonna collect all of the dragon balls. Why should that matter to you? Would you know where we might be able to find one?"

Nobody in this group read as more powerful than either Ithreal or himself, but he knew that if they all attacked at once that might be a little tricky to deal with. that being said, if these guys were also interested in the Dragonballs, they might have some way of locating them that Zukai and his friends didn't know about yet.

"Then again," Zukai said with another short laugh, "I don't think you brought all your men in here just because you were hungry, huh..."

Last edited:
Kain set his sights on Zukai, sizing the kid up for a few moments before he laughed heartily. "You're going to collect the Dragon Balls?, that's a funny one for sure. Wouldn't it be easier to dream something more realistic, such as jumping off a cliff?" Kain's gruntmen all laughed at that crappy joke, though most were forced laughter. Then Kain stopped laughing, his demeanor becoming much more serious. "It's my job to know what and who matters here, kid."

Ithreal watched the people that had come in with and before Kain, they had quickly but efficiently surrounded the 5 of them. They looked likethey were itching for a fight, but either through fear of loyalty, they waited diligently for their master's command.

Ithreal spoke up. "So you want him to not look for the Dragon Balls, that right?" Ithreal said, his own voice serious. "If that is a suggestion, I have a feeling he won't accept it. What'll happen then?"

Kain turned, looking at Ithreal, his eyes narrowing with irritation. "Pretty simple really. the suggestion will be applied in a manner more likely to be accepted." Kain said, his men nodding and grinning with anticipation.

{Interacting with RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita Leusis Leusis }

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She quietly listened to what was being said, not making a single sound , shaking and trembling fiercely at the implications of what was said by the total stranger . She wasn't a natural born fighter by any means, and with how bloodthirsty they were, it wouldn't take her long to realize that if she fought any of them, it would result in her untimely demise. It was one of the reasons why she was viewed as a 'exception' to the regular, battle born race of sorts. She wasn't geared immediately for combat due to constant suppression of her own dormant potential, which was so powerful it became sentient. She hid behind Zudai and Ithreal, albeit it likely wouldn't help much if they decided to spring into action and left her defenseless. If she had to fight, she definitely would. However, she felt it wouldn't be at all successful .
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Definitely matches her character.
Tags

Tags

Zukai scrunched up his nose. "Why would I dream about jumping off of a cliff." It occurred to him that perhaps humans couldn't fly? He was sure he'd find himself jumping off of several cliffs for the purposes of flight. The laugh that had followed the line had been even more perplexing for him. He was fairly confident in his abilities to recognize humor. Maybe human humor was different from Saiyan humor.

As Ithreal engaged the man, Zukai took note of his subordinates too. A quick glance let him know there were more men outside, and their power levels seemed about on par with these ones in here.

"Imagine if I came all this way and just turned around and went home because some one told me to." Zukai cracked his knuckles before cracking his neck in a loud, clearly demonstrative manner.

"Sarada, stay low... Maybe get under a table..." he muttered softly, "More likely to be accepted? Hey I have a question... if all these guys are getting stomped by me, who's left for my friend here to fight?" he gestured to Ithreal before grinning. If he could draw the fight away from this table, Sarada and Alexi would be in less danger. Taking the fight outside might be risky because there were more men out there, but even with that said it was probably better than creating a collateral damage situation inside of the restaurant.

Zukai gazed around the aggressive men, picking the one that seemed the largest and most imposing. That'd be his first target. Once things went down that is.

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Andrita Andrita )

Ithreal rubbed his face with his hand, then looked at Kain, his eyes bored. "Lines like that don't work like you are used too," Ithreal said, "At least, not with us." Ithreal rolled his eyes when Zukai began to limber up.

"That's some mighty bluffing you got there, pals." Kain said, turning his head to motion at his men. It was the exact wrong thing to do, believing his own safety guaranteed his men surrounding him.

Ithreal moved in, backhanded Kain. There was an oof has Kain was thrown from his feet and sailed away from Ithreal. The man slammed through the far wall, disappearing from sight. All of Kain's men stood dumbfounded for several seconds.

"I don't think it was a bluff." Ithreal said, looking at the gathered men. "Now, two choices remain. Go collect your boss and leave. Or come and get beat up by the kid and me." Ithreal challenged.

The men hesitated for a moment longer before there was a collective yell and the men surged forth. "Wrong choice." Ithreal said, and twin orbs of red energy gathered in his hands, which he promptly thrust out before his chest, releasing the apple sized energy balls and sending them flying into the chests of two men. The screamed as they were flung backwards through the store front windows. Ithreal ducked as a man with a sword tried to remove his head from his shoulders. Then popped back up, bringing his right leg up in an inside crescent kick. The man dodged, leaning back like a bamboo reed, using the moment to bring the sword up from the ground in a vertical strike. Ithreal saw it too late, but years of training allowed him to react without thinking. Thrusting out with his leg that was still in the air, Ithreal kicked the man in the chest and knocked him away. The sword missed him by a hairs breadth.

Ithreal felt someone grab him under the shoulders, the elbows locked into position with the attacker's hands meeting behind Ithreal's head. Ithreal tried to break the hold, but there was a surge of energy and Ithreal felt the hold grow stronger. Before his knew it, he was flying through the air, upside down and slamming into the floor with enough force to crack the stone beneath him. Before he could do anything, a powerful blow slammed into his back, knocking the wind out of him and pinning him to the floor.

{Interacting with: RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Leusis Leusis Andrita Andrita }

Cyris looked over the small group for a moment. Only two of them managed a response while on devoured copious amounts of sweets. The fourth and final member simply sat, mostly quietly. "I'm not interested in fighting." He spoke in reply to Zukai, his single scanning the restaurant as the large group of rough looking men entered.

Shaking his head to Ithreal he indicated clearly that he had no affiliation with the men around them. Going to step outside of the circle of flesh the gang had created he would find himself pushed offhandedly backwards. It was clear the men did not intend for him to leave, and Cyris showed no indication he would force his way through.

That was until the man who was quite clearly the leader was backhanded through a wall while his guard was down. As the men charged, assuming Cyris a part of the group his disposition remained unphased. Tucking his hands deep into his pockets a single man would find a foot had found solid traction on the top of his head. Having no intention to fight, Cyris simply used the man as a platform to launch himself outside through the destroyed windows Ithreal had made. Perhaps in the fresh air, Cyris would find it easier to avoid a brawl.

Interacting: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami RingSlinger RingSlinger Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Andrita Andrita

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She nodded to the two, and proceeded to crawl under the table she originally came to. She didn't want any part of this fight, but hoped and prayed to Zen-Oh that they would be safe. Her eyes scannned the area as the fight begun, looking with a mixture of awe and fear simultaneously.
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Definitely matches her character.
Tags

Tags

Baring his teeth in a potentially misplaced grin, Zukai planted himself in a strong stance and sent a barrage of ki blasts to the bandits to his right and left. They were sloppily aimed, as Zukai's attention was immediately drawn to the figure who had just dragon-suplexed Ithreal. It was a powerful attack, but it left the attacker vulnerable for a split second after delivery. Zukai met this vulerability with a swift penalty kick before bringing his attention back to the big man he had singled out before.

"Woh! Big Man, I hope you..." he began before a shattering crack rang out through the bar. The two men who had leapt at him before, from the right and the left... the left-most bandit had collided with a ki-blast and been sent hurtling through a window in the cool night air outside. The man on the right, however, had dodged the ki blast and now introduced the back of Zukai's head and neck to a baseball bat, which had shattered upon impact.

Zukai's vision blurred for a moment as he staggered forward, shaking his head in anger. "Hey no fair I was in the middle... woh..." Zukai dodged backwards as the now sharp end of the shattered bat was jabbed out at him like a blade. He might be bleeding. He wasn't sure. He'd have to check at some point. With lightning speed he shot towards the man who had just impacted his head, "very rude! I was in the middle of saying something," he grumbled as he unleashed a flurry of punches, before turning away from his newly downed opponent.

"Big man!" he called out again, to which the large bandit blinked, pointing to himself in a question manner, "I hope you're ready to..." this time a bicycle kick to the chest interrupted his line of dialogue. A bandit he hadn't seen had leapt into the air and now Zukai found himself lying on the ground, gasping for air as a steel-toed boot covered his chest.

"RUDE," he growled, placing both hands together and focusing a blast of ki to blast the man atop him straight upwards, creating a man-sized hole in the ceiling above.
"NOW" he roared, leaping to his feet, "BIG MAN I HOPE YOU'RE... he paused, searching for a moment before coming empty. "Gah, " he growled, "I forgot what I was going to..." the words were interrupted by the large man dashing forward faster than Zukai had imagined possible and thrust kicking the young Saiyan. Zukai watched his scenery change from the dining room to the kitchen to to the alley out back as he landed on the ground in a furious heap. He stood up, shook his head and clered the rubble and debris from his shoulders before rocketing back into the restaurant, grabbing a hold of the big man and driving him through a wall, a support beam in front of the building and finally into the dirt. Zukai stood up, the large man planted into the ground outside of the restaurant. "I had a good one too" he complained to himself, standing up and dusting his pants off before noticing he was now surrounded by half a dozen armed and unarmed bandits. They were united in looking absolutely post-apocalyptic in their manner of dress.

"Good," Zukai grinned once more as the mob descended upon him. Clenching his fists, Zukai gathered his ki, the force of this energy expanding for a moment and forcing the men away from him as he drove a swift knee into the face of the nearest bandit. He felt a steel pipe collide with his back and grimaced, whipping around and ki-blasting the pipe out of the man's hands. It embedded itself in the ground several feet away.

"Come on!" he roared at the small mob, grinning and assuming another defensive stance.

Alexi really didn't mind the commotion that was going on. Apparently someone wasn't happy about their order and blamed Zulu and Itchy? It was weird to blame people who didn't work their for their messed up order, but no matter, she had her order right and that was genuinely all that mattered to her. It wasn't until Itchy had smacked the first guy through a wall that she had noticed anything that was going on. Had she not sensed danger for her treats, she probably would have continued on like nothing was happening.

Any time any danger would com her way, she, her table, and her sword would magically move to the left, or to the right, whichever was more convenient to keep it out of harms way. It wasn't until her last bite of cake that she finally managed to get to her feet as someone went crashing through it. There was a bit of a smile planted on her faced as she stretched her arms out with her sword gripped firmly in her hands,"Woooooo...what a meal..." she offered before letting out a small burp, covering her mouth in post haste, before her cheeks blushed red,"oops..." she mentioned jumping over a flying body (Zukai) before landing back on the ground.

She placed her sword on her shoulder and stepped through the broken window and looked around, before nodding,"This is as good a time as any..." she muttered before yawning and brushing out a spot against the wall, clearing it of glass and debris, before she sat there and leaned against the wall. It wouldn't be many seconds longer before she had drifted off into a slumber.

(mentions Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos RingSlinger RingSlinger )

The force crushing Ithreal lessened for a moment, and that was all he needed to take in a breath. Ithreal then began to lift off from the ground a few inches. Enough to flip around and be facing upward. Ithreal promptly blasted the bastard that had pinned him through the roof. Setting on his feet again, one of the imbeciles came at him with a revving chainsaw. The kid was barely old enough to be in a bar, yet he was a gangbanger? The man swiped down with the chainsaw he hand held over his head with a scream. Ithreal lifted his right arm, focusing Ki into it and caught the blade of the machine on his flesh. The cutting device did no damage to Ithreal, and he used his other hand to monkey strike the kid in the solar plexus, making him drop to his knees holding his stomach. With his bare hands, Ithreal grabbed both ends of the chainsaw he has taken from the injured kid and flexed his arms, there was a shrieking sound and the chainsaw exploded into dozens of pieces on the kid. With a curt nod of his head to the door, Ithreal turned in time to see Zukai get hurled out of the shop.

He couldn't see Sarada, and had witnessed the cyclops leave immediately once the fight had started. Where was Alexi? That thought came through his head as he caught the kick of one idiot, holding onto his foot and used him to bash several of his compatriots with his body. A blast of purple lightning struck Ithreal in the back, making his body go rigid and unable to move as all of his muscles constricted and relaxed uncontrollably. Ithreal was lifted from the ground, and spun around, his legs and arms splaying out to their limits.

"My my, such big talk from someone that has several bruises and cuts." A well built man with blue hair and eyes said. Purple energy covered his finger, which was pointed at Ithreal. "You come to our town and think you can beat us all up? Are you stupid? Oh wait. I can already see that answer." The man said. He lifted his hand into the air, finger pointed at the ceiling. Ithreal's body flew up, slamming violently with the ceiling before following the man's motions again and slamming into the floor, where he stayed, pushed with increasing force. "Yet look at you now. Unable to do a thing while I beat you to a bloody pulp from a distance." The man laughed, taking great pleasure in the fact that Ithreal couldn't respond.

Grunting with exertion, Ithreal began to call on his energy, making his body glow with red energy. "Burst Limit One" Ithreal called out, and the energy surrounding him turned pitch black. The energy holding him dissolved immediately, and Ithreal got to his feet, wiping the blood from his mouth and his eyes glowing red. His breathing came in heaves, but this was not from exertion. "Fool." Ithreal said, and flash stepped behind the man. Before he could do a thing, Ithreal grabbed him by the neck, pivoted and threw him through the store front. A flash step away, he intercepted the flailing human, striking him with a kick that caused a gust of air as the guy was sent rocketing up into the air at a ferocious rate. Ithreal Jumped into the air, his black energy making him difficult to see.

Ithreal's opponent somehow has still conscious, for as he sailed through the air, he erected a purple barrier around himself. Ithreal shot up past him, and awaited his target, both of his fists held over his head, red energy gathering into his hands, making them glow. As the man finally reach Ithreal, the Vanadarian slammed both of his fists against the crackling energy barrier. "Demolition Fist!" The energy in his fists exploded across the barrier, sending the man shooting down through the air with such speed and power. The barrier slammed into the ground with such force, the ground exploded leaving a blast crater and plume of dust. Ithreal landed on the ground where the smoking body of his opponent laid. The man was still breathing somehow, but he was out of the fight.

That was when Ithreal fell to the ground, the black energy faded away and several cuts appeared on his body and blood spurted from his wounds. He hadn't used the Burst Limit correctly and was frankly lucky to be alive. He looked around and saw that Zukai was still fighting, and Ithreal made his way over to the kid as quickly as his damaged body would allow.

The hair on the back of Zukai's neck stood on end as the energy in the atmosphere around him shifted. From afar he heard Ithreal cry "Burst limit one." He didn't even have to see the aura around his new companion to know that it was far more powerful than what the Vanadarian had displayed in their battle from earlier.

"Woh!" he exclaimed, dodging a fist and responding with one of his own, sending a tooth soaring away from the unhappy mouth. "Oi Ithreal" he called out, taking a stiff kick to the chest, and again responding in kind by sending the kicker flying into a nearby telephone pole. "Burst..." he paused, "Limit... one? THAT'S SO COOL YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW TO DO THAT." He could feel the way Ithreal had funneled the energy. He could sense the type of energy. It couldn't hurt to try, he shrugged, throwing a hard elbow into the face of another punk with a steel bat.

"Burst Limit... One," He called out, channeling his energy. The force around him began tugging inward. His aura shifted from its standard clearish white color and began to lose light in hue. For a moment, the aura flashed black before the energy expanded and imploded with such force that Zukai was blasted into the dirt, coughing and sputtering as he stood back up. "Wah," he complained. Perhaps replicating the technique Ithreal had just demonstrated without actually being shown how to do it.

"Ithreal," he growled, turning to find, to his surprise, that Ithreal had found his way to Zukai's side. "How do you do th..." he paused as he saw the injuries Ithreal had sustained. "You must have fought their toughest guy... all of these guys have been pretty wea..." Zukai was interrupted by a stiff kick that rocketed him into the sky.

"I'll show you weak..." The kicker growled, exploding after Zukai from the ground, the force of his fists, though they were being blocked by Zukai, who had righted himself in the air, propelled the young Saiyan higher and higher into the air.

They traded a flurry of blows for a moment before Zukai paused. His attacker was staying in the air of his own volition. "Woh! You can fly too, huh?"

"I'm not weak!" the human roared, zipping toward Zukai with the speed of a fighter jet. Zukai swiped to the side, rocketing his knee up into the man's chest before reaching upwards and driving an elbow down into the man's back. Before Zukai could follow up, the man spun himself in the air and grabbed Zukai's head with both hands.

"Darkout.... Canon!" he roared, as a charged beam of energy engulfed Zukai's head and torso sending the young Saiyan flying backwards. His hair singed, his left eye shut, with a soft line of blood trickling down it, Zukai had certainly looked better at various moments of this trip.

"Okay fine. I don't think you're weak... Do something about this..."

Fists clenched, Zukai took his power level again towards the utmost limit of what he could, rocketing towards his challenger while funneling the energy into his right knee.

"Veeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Zukai roared, slightly proud that Ithreal below would at least see how these moves were supposed to land, "TRIGGAH," he cried out as his knee made impact with the young man's chin. The ki charged in the attack exploded before imploding into the tiniest event horizon and the young man was sent hurtling to the ground across town.

Zukai floated down before landing shakily on his feet where he had been standing. He looked much worse for wear. What was left of the mob encircled Zukai and Ithreal, but was clearly hesitant after watching the two of them take out to fairly strong members of the group.

"Ithreal you gotta teach me how to do that..." He mumbled, nodding as a low line of blood trickled from the side of his mouth.

"Oh! Alexi! Be careful some of these guys are..." he started, searching the environment for his other new companion. He found her trying to sleep against a wall before scrunching up his nose and furling his brow, "Alexi! Have you just been there the whole time? Ithreal and I are fighting these guys..."

Ithreal was limping and holding his side as blood continued to trickle through his fingers. Using the Burst Limit was a risky technique as it required precise control of the user's ki. For Ithreal, that meant having a calm mind, otherwise he risked heavy or grievous injury as evidenced by the state he was currently in. The technique could multiply the user's power, strength, and other abilities for a short time at the cost of stamina. The technique also had the additional benefit of being able to disperse an opponent's ki in certain situations.

As Ithreal got closer, he saw Zukai get pummeled into the sky. But the kid retaliated a few seconds later with an attack of his own. There was an explosion, and then the thug was falling down to the ground, thoroughly beaten. "Heh, maybe someday." Ithreal said to Zukai, his breath coming in heavily. The kid seemed to not be too overly injured or tired. Which was good, because they still had like twenty people to fight. These people however didn't seem so intent on continuing after seeing two of their strongest fighters wiped out. As if reading his mind, one of the men turned and ran away, causing a cascade effect to happen and everyone was running to get away.

Ithreal lifted his hand that wasn't held to his side, a small ball of of energy the size of a pea popped into existence. Pointing at the closest straggler, "Bind!" Ithreal cried. The man began to glow a faint red and froze in place. He cried out as he floated into the air, unable to move at all. Turning his wrist, the prisoner rotated in the air to face him. Tears were rolling down the man's cheeks, and the whites of his eyes were visible as the man was on the verge of a panic attack. Veins bulged in his neck and face as he tried to move. "Please, don't hurt me! I didn't want to come here. Please, let me go. Please!" The man begged.

Disgust filled Ithreal, but he spoke clearly. "Who sent you?" Ithreal asked, but the man didn't respond. A snarl escaped from Ithreal that could not naturally have come from a human, something bestial and primal. "I said, who sent you?!" Ithreal repeated, this time with much more malice.

The man screamed, "Marik, the leader of the Serpent Gang. He said to find, interrogate and kill anyone looking for the Dragon Balls." The man stutters, his voice so full of fear it sounded like he might tear his vocal cords from the strain.

Ithreal waited to see if the man said anything else. When the prisoner remained silent, he demanded. "Where is this Marik? Tell me how to find him."

Last edited:
"Woh... Marik huh..." Zukai shifted this information over in his mind for a minute, before visibly charging one fist with Ki and holding it back menacingly, "Why does he care who's looking for Dragon Balls, huh? Has he got one?!"

Zukai had absolutely no plans to strike a held man with ki energy, but he thought the threat was pretty good. He almost commented on how good he thought the thread was before realizing that this would probably give away the fact that he was bluffing. He look at Ithreal and nodded, as if he somehow expected the man to understand any of the things that had just happened in his mind.

Back inside the shattered remains of the restaurant, a very frustrated owner scurried quickly to where Sarada hid beneath the table and began to shout "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. WHAT HAVE YOUR FRIENDS DONE. LEAVE. NONE OF YOU ARE WELCOME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN" and began trying to rush Sarada from the premises of the building.

Zukai watched the held man for a moment. He seemed very weak. Two of those guys had been decently strong. He wondered how strong this Marik was. He also wondered why Alexi even owned a sword if she didn't use it. He wanted to ask her about this too. He thought bringing this up might also let the guy know he wasn't serious about his thread. Where had that one-eyed alien gone. He had just sort of shown up and then left. He had warned them, which was nice, although he hadn't helped them fight. Zukai wondered if he even knew how to fight.

No, he had to stay focused on this guy. His internal monologue pulled in so many directions, but if this guy could potentially lead him to a dragon ball, he had to focus. At this moment, and in general, focusing was NOT Zukai;'s strong suit.

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Andrita Andrita Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Leusis Leusis )

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

Her eyes widened and her tears manifested on each of her cheeks. She ran away from the man, sobbing and crying the entire way through. She didn't deserve that, to be completely honest. She was the only one, besides Alexi, who literally didn't fight at all and showed nothing but fear at the very aspect of such. As she cried and ran away, she yelled " I"M SORRY FOR EXISTING " . She really did feel this way honestly, and she didn't want anyone to bother her right now . She didn't even care if it was Zen-Oh himself right now. Yes that was blastphemy, and honestly she didn't care. All she felt was heart-broken .
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Yep... Definitely matches how she would react... Without a shadow of a doubt.
Tags

Tags

Alexi only muttered the first time Zukai addressed her abotu sleeping, before sliding along the all until she was lying on the ground. A little snot bubble came from her nose, that got big, then small, then really big before popping and waking her up," what? Who did what?" she asked as she yawned a bit, covering her mouth as she did.

She got to her feet slowly, brushing herself off before turning to face the scene that was going on and titled her head,"Yeah ...what they said. Also, tell me where he keeps his snacks. For intel purposes..."

(short but here we go)​

Ithreal growled again when the man refused to answer Zukai's questions. Sarada came running out of the restaurant, the owner screaming at her and she looked like she was about to have a panic attack. Shaking his head, Ithreal turned back to the prisoner, his comrades looked like they were ready to continue the fight. "Enough of this." Ithreal said, his taking on a deadly tone. "Tell Marik that I'll be coming for him. Tell him to be ready." Ithreal said simply. Then he released the man, allowing him to fall to the ground. The man looked surprised, then he bolted, followed by the remaining members of their group.

The exhaustion from the had caught up with him, and Ithreal simply sat down on the ground, spitting out blood from his mouth. Training, his spar with Zukai, and now this had definitely pushed him farther than he had intended to go today. His body ached and his energy was quickly falling to almost nothing. His crimson eyes looked at the small group, and the damage that they had wrought to the store. In all honesty, it wasn't all that much.

Heaving a seriously heavy sigh "Well, I need a healer." Ithreal said, struggling to get up and looking over at Zukai. "You good, kid?" Ithreal asked Zukai. "Interesting move you did up there, I'm guessing you were trying to do that to me earlier today. Kinda glad I didn't get hit by it."

{Interacting with: RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita Leusis Leusis }

Zukai's body had been through a lot that day. Luckily his Saiyan physiology was already working in overdrive. His body had been repairing itself when the second fight had started, and though it had interrupted that process, he was already beginning to feel better. That didn't mean his whole body wasn't currently feeling like it was on fire. "I'll be okay. Everything hurts right now. But I'll be stronger for next time," he grinned, "Saiyan bodies work like that!" this grin was immediately followed by a wince.

"Woh," he paused before reaching into a small compartment built into his Saiyan battle outfit. "Here," he offered, handing a small bottle to Ithreal. He had grabbed a couple of these on his way to Earth. "It won't make you all better right away... but it should stabilize your condition and then start healing you slowly over time... I don't know how fast your race heals, but it should be faster than that..."

"Thanks! That's my V-trigger. It's not even my finishing move. That move is even stronger. That burst limit though! Probably not now... but you gotta show me how to do that..."

His attention was drawn to his fellow Saiyan, "Oi Sarada... Are you okay? Did one of those guys get you or something?" she didn't look hurt physically, but she was crying.

He shrugged, turning his attention back to Zerra. "Snacks? Alexi you had so many snacks in the restaurant... But I'm sure this Marik will have more snacks... We just have to figure out where these bandits are running back to..."

"Do you think that one-eyed alien might know?" he asked nobody particularly, casting his eyes around, he called out, "Oi. One-eyed Alien, are you still around?"

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita referencing: Leusis Leusis )

Last edited:
Cyris stood upon the roof of an adjacent building, his royal looking Cape drifting loosely in the breeze. It was made of light, soft material, and had cost him quite the pretty penny. Watching he witnessed the child and the man battle against the swarm of enemies. They were strong, but clearly not strong enough, neither of them could even scratch his armor as they were, which only made them even more boring.

However both seemed capable of rising to a challenge, the man more so than the kid. His ability to rapidly boost his strength was interesting, as it was not any sort of battle form. Instead it seemed to be a simple manipulation of ki that allowed him to exert more strength than his body normally allowed. However it seemed to have a downside, injuring its user if they weren't careful. Truly this was something that if made stronger could actually pose a threat. This, was interesting, if only slightly.

This group held potential, something far more important than any amount of riches. Hearing the boy scream for him Cyris would leap from the roof, landing nearby without a sound as his Cape flowed behind him. Stretching out an arm it was clear he meant to shake the boys hand. "Lord Cyris Lucus de Lyonesse, at your service." He spoke with a bow, his arm still outstretched and a faint smile on his lips. It may not be a battle worthy of him, but playing the role of stranded nobility was truly going to be fun.

RingSlinger RingSlinger Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She walked voer to the others, trembling with every step She was still slightly scarred from what happened in the resaurant. Tears still constantly forming throughout her features, beckoning for a near waterfall to burst forward from behind her tears. However, before she could respond to either of their questions, she was interrupted by the sudden appearance of another, more powerful adversary . A soft gasp was heard from the female, and honestly she couldn't speak at the moment even if she wanted to . She was overwhelmed by his presence, as a weak person normally would be.
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Yep... Definitely matches how she would react... Without a shadow of a doubt.
Tags

Tags

Alexi watched as Ithreal dropped the guy and he scurried off. She could only scoff before she folded her arms,"You should have cut his arm off or something..YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME DO IT!" she only managed to sigh as she started to walk away until the weird Alien thing jumped in front of them. She had to resist every urge not to cut his head off, physically shaking with the urge.

It was almost like she was a smoker, trying to ween herself off smoking, the lack of giving into urge to cause death was causing her to relapse. She took in a deep breath closing her eyes as she scanned his face, tapping her chin. She was sure she conqueredhis people at some point, but then again, she had conquered a lot of people.

Eventually she shrugged it off as she moved away from the group. She would probably had cut Sarada's head off for real if she stayed around for all of that crying.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back