• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wish Upon: A Dragon Ball Super RP [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ithreal was surprised the man was still conscious, let alone had the audacity to tell him not to take pity. Biting off a retort, Ithreal began to began to walk away when the idiot got up, saying that they weren't done. Then a surge of energy that actually made Ithreal turn around came to an abrupt end as Zukai collapsed, having reached his utter limits. The guy was lucky he was still breathing from the amount of energy he had expended. Ithreal rolled his eyes and started to walk away again. But then stopped. Hating himself severely, he turned back towards the kid.

Oh come on. The idiot brought this on himself.... Ithreal mentally berated himself.

With a heaving sigh, Ithreal walked back over to the guy and grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him from the ground. However, because his shirt was in such tatters, the fabric ripped and Ithreal dropped Zukai back to the ground. "Whoops.." Ithreal deadpanned. Grabbing Zukai by the wrist, he heaved the guy over his shoulders, then flash stepped over to the ships he had come from. There he saw Zukai's companions. With quick movements, the threw Zukai into the arms of Sarada.

"Take care of him. He went overboard and wore himself out." Ithreal said, then turned towards Alexi. "So, you're a human?" Ithreal asked rhetorically.

RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita

Alexi glanced over to Sarada when she attempted her flight, a bit thrown off by the whole thing. It was a bit awkward, like a lame duck trying to fly but doing a swimming motion. Her eye twitched, because that irritated her. She let her feet land on top of the ship, before she jumped back down to the ground and focused on the fight. They were far away, out of her human sight at this point, but she could sense their energies easily.

The fight wasn't really close, though it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be. She was confident he'd be dead after their first exchange of blows, but he actually had landed a few solid hits. She would have to admit, she was impressed with Zukai's resilience. She hadn't expected a saiyan to be so stubborn. It kind of made sense now with Champa's recount of his interactions with the saiyans from Universe 7, and why this kid would be interested in heading there.

When the fight was over, she switched her footing and took in a slow deep breath,"He didn't die...so that's impressive..." she said with half her heart in it. She was curious about the one he engaged with, but not curious enough to pursue it. Just the thought of it was making her sleepy. Her train of thought was broken when he had dragged Zukai and tossed him like a ragdoll for Sarada to attend to. He wasn't the most gentle chap, was he?

She hadn't expected him to address her so directly. And it put her on edge, so much so she had to resist every urge to cut his head off. Could she even do that in this form? He'd probably best her pretty easily too, so she shrugged instead,"Do you go up to every person on Earth and ask if they're human? Or is that just a piss poor attempt of flirting?" She blinked a few times before chuckling awkwardly and softly, then awkwardly and loudly.

Get it together Zerra. You're supposed to be friendly and approachable.

"I kid, I kid, but you have to admit, it's a pretty strange question to go around asking...but I guess..." she glanced over to the ship and the other two saiyans,"Maybe it's appropriate considering the context. Who are you anyways?"

(interactions Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Mentions RingSlinger RingSlinger Fran Fran

Last edited:
"No need," Zukai grumbled, wriggling his way out of Sarada's arms. "I didn't... uh..." He didn't have the energy to stand, let alone fly, but he was able to brace his fall before he impacted the ground. He stood up slowly, taking his time to go from his hands to his knees, pulling himself up on some of the rigging of the ship. Standing was still a little bit of a struggle, so he leaned against the ship, using the time to rest and regain his powers.

He pulled a sour face for a moment, before looking up at Alexi, then to Sarada, and finally bringing his attention to Ithreal. "Huh," he said quietly, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "I guess maybe I did... wear myself out I mean..."

He chuckled. Looking at the ground for a moment and then looking back up at Ithreal. His chuckle grew, eventually becoming a full on laughing fit. After a moment, he took a deep breath, "Hey. That was really good. You're really good. Thank you for that fight... Next time I'm coming out on top..."

He laughed again before wincing and gripping his sides. As it turns out, laughing put pressure on his rib cage, which was massively in pain. "Gya." he grumbled.

"who are you anyway" Alexi had asked, to which Zukai nodded along.

"Yeah. I wanna know your name too."

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos , Andrita Andrita . Mentioning AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami )

Ithreal quirked an eyebrow at the woman when she tried to play off his question as a joke. However, her question had him hesitating on what to reply with. He could play off being a human, seeing as he was a human currently. Before Ithreal could say anything though, Zukai managed to wake up, drop to the ground and then slowly get up again. Letting out a soft snort, Ithreal turned his attention back to the girl for a moment. His eyes boring into hers, looking for answers, even though there were none to be found. Stepping back so he could see all of the assembled, Ithreal considered the question.

What the hell. Ithreal said to himself, rubbing a hand over his face and accidentally smearing more blood across it.

In a clear voice, "My name is Ithreal Regalus. Also known as Rampage on Vanadar." Ithreal stated, then looked at Zukai. "My suggestion for you, kid, would be to train a lot harder if you plan to beat me." A small smile cracked his face, acknowledging that it was a good fight, if at least short.

{Talking with RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita }

42f52b81ff869c348bf55b89acea2c1b-1-jpg.431613

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

As she continued to see the spar with the others, she started to see more and more that her friend Zukai was about to be overwhelmed. At first, it was just something that hit the back of her consciousness. Then, it became more and more apparent to Sarada. She seemed a bit proud at how resilient her friend was, though was shocked when Ithreal threw Zukai at her, as if he was dirt. She was about to respond when her friend wiggled out her embrace. She was actually slightly disappointed, but trued her best not to show it. Why her though ?

As she heard some introductions made, she debated with herself to introduce her name. Then, she responded in a soft voice. " Sarada... Sarada is my name ". She said, trembling slightly as her lack of social skills clearly showed. Also, she winced at how confident the other male was in himself. She felt it would take years to reach the strength he had.

Current Appeareance

This is what she saw. Her manifested potential responding and talking to her. No. It actually happened within her. I wouldn't cause her mental trauma. She already has that, and no reason to overdo it
omni_super_saiyan_by_colderfiend-dbyprak.jpg

OOC
ebe8a54cc28bd544f53f70296bb2dec4-jpg.431621

Out of Character

( People may have questions. I am going to reply here.Vados was right. It's there... But she doesn't have the transformation. But... The transformation is... There. Like it's so powerful it's a sentient will manifested in the back of her subconsciousness / consciousness , even though it hasn't manifested outwardly as of yet. She is never going to be released yes, at least in this RP or any others after it until someone gives me the okay to do so . She will try to gain strength without succumbing to whatever that thing is . I feel it gives her character here rather than doing such. )

Tags
saiyan_female_by_kisa122-d8eq62q.png

Tags

Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

"I'm Zukai..." the young man paused, taking another deep breath, before nodding. "It's nice to meet you..."

He paused again, the next part might be handled delicately. Or it might be handled in a very straight forward and tactless Zukai way.

"That burning fist move... you hit me in the back with..." the Young Saiyan awkwardly scratched the back of his head again, clearly something he had learned to do if mildly uncomfortable.

"That was a cool move. Maybe you could teach me how to do it. Not right now I mean..." he chuckled again, wincing and returning his hand to his ribs, which currently felt as though they were actively on fire. "Just, you know, some time..."

A second effect of all of his over-exertion is that his body now felt drained 100% fuel. A medium to loud rumble and groan escaped from his middle, alerting him, and anyone with the ability to hear, that he would need to put food into his body at some point in the nearish future.

"Oh... Alexi..." he said after the silent moment that had followed his request, "you're from here... Where's the nearest town? I think if I don't eat something I might actually pass out..."

Alexi took in a slow deep breath, letting the sword once again rest on her shoulders. She eyed Zukai and his struggles to move and shrugged a bit. At least he could move, she supposed that meant something. Her train of thought was broken when Ithreal spoke, and she managed to raise a brow,"So you're just going to casually mention that you're from Vanaduxarex or whatever, as if that is something normal for this planet." She scoffed a bit before smiling,"You're bold. I like that..."

She hadn't heard of....Vanassa? Was that what he had called his home?....Well she hadn't heard of it so she could probably safely assume that she hadn't run into his kind before and that she should watch her tail...literally and figuratively.

"You got a little something on your face...." she spoke with a bright smile and a gentle chuckle. She was about to open her mouth and say something else when the other spoke. She managed to chuckle.." So it does speak..." She thought to herself before shrugging,"A....." she had forgotten her name again. Lucky for her, the resident motormouth, had began to speak and allowed for her time to gather her thoughts.

"Alessandra...no...Alissa...Alan? Alanora? Alice....." maybe she should have wrote it down.

"Oh Alexi." Zukai had finally spoken, but she was too deep in thought to have really caught it immediately. She sat there rubbing her chin before it finally dawned on her,"I'm Alexi!" she looked up and rubbed the back of her neck,"Right. I'm from here....so that way!" she said happily and cheery, pointing back the exact same way she came from. She had no idea if that was the closest city or town, but she did know that there was city or town that way.

Interactions Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos RingSlinger RingSlinger Mentions Andrita Andrita

Orbiting high above Earth was a large, sleek ship that seemed to be made for one purpose, speed, both in atmosphere and out. Sitting within the cockpit was a large man, an alien, his blue skin and pink hair being obvious sign of his inhumanity. However, the single large eye in the center of his face gave it away much more obviously. His power was, for all those below could tell, nonexistent, Cyris was not stupid after all, and it was never good to let your prey know of your presence. It was all very serious and menacing, if Cyris were not sleeping, slouched deep into his seat, only woken by the loud buzz that sounded as his ship warned him they were drifting too far into the planets orbit. "W-what!?" Cyris exclaimed as he stumbled to his feet, pressing his hands down on the control panel in his barely woken state. Loud alarms rang out, warning Cyris as to precisely what he did wrong. Thrusting forward the momentum of the ship threw Cyris against the back well, his body pressed against the metal, something that would have likely flattened a normal being.

Releasing a loud huff of frustration, or perhaps indifference, Cyris would watch as his ship was wreathed in flames, the atosphere stripping away its hull as it plummeted down to the surface at obnoxious speeds. Cyris could have brought himself to the control panel and stopped it, but what was the point, it'd probably be more interesting this way. Above the gathered individuals they would likely see what they might think was a meteor passing high over their collective heads, heading off far into the distance. There was no power to sense from the ship after all, and thus no indication of life on board. Within seconds, contact was made, dozens of miles away from the group, the crash was devastating, the earth seemed to crack and rupture and his ship exploded in a fiery blaze that could be seen for miles, followed by a blinding flash of light. When the dust settled, all that was left were scraps of twisted metal and small fires strewn about the deep impact crater. And Cyris of course, his singular eye barely held open through what effort the man could bring forward to not simply fall asleep again. Sitting up, Cyris reached out with his mind, sensing the nearby Saiyans clearly, and with a light grunt, he stood and began to walk casually in their direction, trying to smack dirt out of his long cape as he went.

Mentions Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita

Ithreal looked at the young woman whose arms he had used to support Zukai after bringing him back from the fight. The girl was soft spoken and timid, something that Ithreal did not enjoy in other people. They were the types to take abuse and not do a damn thing about it. Then the other woman spoke, she seemed to like his bluntness. And a cheerful smile spread across her face when she mentioned Ithreal had something on his face. Touching his face with a finger, he pulled it away and looked at it. Blood glinted in the sunlight. With a thought, Ithreal made his energy spike, and a red glow formed around his body, radiating moderate heat. The bleeding wounds dried up and the blood on his skin dried then crumbled away as dust. Breathing out a sigh, the red energy faded away and Ithreal's energy became near undetectable.

"Well, the technique is simple to master. Just concentrate energy into your fist then send it out all at once upon making contact." Ithreal said simply to Zukai regarding his technique. He didn't respond to training the kid but didn't outright deny helping him either.

Then Alexi seemed to be struggling with something, as if in a mental conflict as Zukai said something to her before she shouted out her name. Ithreal raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl. Did she forget her own name or something? Ithreal thought. Ithreal laughed when Zukai's stomach made its irritation known, only to be followed by an equally loud growl from Ithreal's own. "Uh, yeah. I could go for some food too..." Ithreal said, rubbing his stomach.

A loud boom made Ithreal look up as a shrieking ball of fire shot across the sky. The fire ball landed in the far distance, causing a plume of smoke and fire to be visible from even that distance. "You guys were expecting anyone else, were you?" Ithreal asked the gathered people.

{Interacting with: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami RingSlinger RingSlinger Andrita Andrita mentions: Leusis Leusis }

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She was a bit concerned by Zefra. It was to defintiely no without warrant, as she felt that some part of her recognized Zefra, but she couldn't figure this out ( AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami would know what I would be talking about ) . While she was somewhat thinkning why she would care about someone so much, that she only met only a few moments ago, Ithreal asked a very good question to the sound she heard a few moments ago, which was followed prior to the fire ball that was seen present . Sarada simply shook her head. She definitely didn't remember anyone coming with her and Zukai from planet Sadala, or from anywhere else to be honest . She also remembered that the name 'Sadala' was so similar to her own 'Sarada'. If she would change her name, it would be to a more human name in general. However, she was visibly very scared at the mysteriousness of whomever this was that was new, ehr eyes shrinking comically low and her frame shivering. It was also well to note that she was holding herself tightly. She felt the energy from even over here of the entity that she thought she sensed, she stood no chance whatsoever.

Current Appeareance

This is what she saw. Her manifested potential responding and talking to her. No. It actually happened within her. I wouldn't cause her mental trauma. She already has that, and no reason to overdo it

OOC

Out of Character

( Yes it's funny that she is scared of something of this calliber, when she has something within that makes it look so insignificant it isn't even funny. )

Tags

Tags

"I do a similar technique with my V-Trigger" Zukai exclaimed with excitement. "You release the energy on contact? When my V-trigger connects, I detonate the Ki. But yours looks different than mine! Your fist turned all red and serious..." Zukai found himself making a serious face to further demonstrate the seriousness of Ithreal's energy attack.

"We discuss it more more over food, I'm starving!" He took a labored step, pushing away from the ship. The moments of speaking had given him a small portion of his stamina back, and he found himself able to walk, clenching his teeth through a little bit of pain. His ribs would be sore for at least a day or two, and that was just something he'd have to come to terms with.

"Sometimes," he started speaking, as he began walking in the direction that Alexi had suggested, without completely making sure that the group was even walking with him, "I'll grab ahold of someone's wrist, and then pull them into my knee... it's like a modified V-trigger... I call it Rain-Trigger."

The eruption of light and sound over head caught his attention like it did everyone else.

Ithreal asked if they were expecting anyone else. Zukai's heart leapt in his chest for a moment. There was a single Saiyan he hoped had tagged along after them. He could picture her face as clear as day. He reached out with his mind and detected nothing of her energy. He didn't detect anything that read as Saiyan either.

"Nobody I know..." he said quietly, wincing for a moment as the landing became an explosion. "Glad it's nobody I know. Imagine how embarrassing crashing like that..." he paused, reflecting upon the earlier events of the day, "I mean... you know..." he shrugged, "worse than I did."

He cast a somewhat shameful glance at the ship that he had since been walking away from, "At least mine didn't explode all the way."

( AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami , Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos , Andrita Andrita , mentions: Leusis Leusis )

Alexi scrunched her nose at all of the growling stomachs and slowly took in a deep breath before her own finally did. Oh yeah she had been in a dormant slumber for some days as she floated across space to Earth. So she hadn't eaten in literal 'Earth' days, and it had finally showed up when everyone else's did.

She took a deep breath and watched Zukai take off without hesitating and walked after him,"Hey, Zook wait up!" she started before she noted everyone's attention divert, and she stopped listening to Ithreal speak,"I'm human remember?" She folded her arms and sucked her teeth. She hated this vessel she was in, not noticing a ship was close like that? They were hiding their energy too, or at least her human body couldn't sense it. This was going to be an adjustment.

Her eyes had become squinted, as she tried to see the figure that was coming in view, and placed her hands on her hilt and sheath, taking a defensive posture,"Were you saiyans supposed to be on Earth?" she muttered, at least getting their race right.

Interaction Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos RingSlinger RingSlinger mention Leusis Leusis

[Time-skipping us to the town]

The group of relative strangers ambled together slowly into the small town they had spotted from the distance. Zukai peered through the windows of the small restaurants they passed, trying to find something that looked appetizing. Finding a small ramen restaurant that looked promising Zukai made an excited sound and stormed into the building. It would have, perhaps, been more polite to make sure this was what the others were interested in as well, but Zukai was hungry, and he was convinced that if the others had wanted something else, they didn't necessarily have to join him. A friendly waitress seated Zukai at a table large enough for the entire party, placing several menus around. Zukai looked at the menu with a startled blink, before shrugging and standing up on his seat. "I want... that... and that... and one of those," he completed his order with a series of finger points, to which the poor waitress forced a smile and rushed off to deliver his order, even before his friends would have a chance to sit down.

The concept of paying for this food didn't even occur to Zukai. His hunger had overtaken him. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it. His stamina had returned to him in much greater proportion over the course of their walk, and now he was feeling more himself. He hadn't forgotten the beating Ithreal had given him. Far from it. Zukai wanted to beat him.

By the time the rest of the group had sat down at the table, food was already being placed on it.

Last edited:
The last couple of hours had been a little weird, but she didn't seem to mind as she continued to walk with the group. She slowly put a piece of chocolate in her mouth as she looked through the town as they moved. She wasn't sure how humans did bartering here, or if they did bartering at all. Though, she did hear rumors of Earthlings and their sweets, so she kept an eye out for any that looked particularly tasty.

She got a few stares because she walked around with her sheath on her shoulder but she actually didn't care. When Zukai made his way into the restaurant she scoffed a bit, cut her eyes at him,"Idiot.." she muttered when he was out of earshot. The food didn't necessarily seem appetizing but it was food. She rested her sword against a chairand folded her arms,"And how do you expect to pay for all of this?"

RingSlinger RingSlinger

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She quietly followed the others, not making any mentions of what she wanted or not. Her stomach growled like the others, but she was far too embarrassed to say anything about it. AAs they entered the little restaurant, she quietly sat outside of the group, prefering to eat without saying a word. Taking quiet bits, not really trying to say anything horrible about the food if bad, which wasn't true because the food was actually pleasant to eat and smell. As the group was mentioned how to pay for it, she stopped eating. She trembled. She should have been more considerate about this type of thing. "Uhmm.... I can offer to work here until it's paid off... If you guys don't mind " . She said softly , but loud enough to be audible , trying to at least offer a genuine solution that wouldn't cause the others to get in trouble.

Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

(.... Hmmm .... I'm sure i summed up exactly how she would've reacted. )

Tags

Tags

The question hit him harder than any of Ithreal's punches from their fight before. He choked for a moment on the udon he was currently consuming before looking down at the several bowls of food on the table.

"Pay for..." he managed to garble out, after swallowing a mouthful of large noodles. Sarada spoke up, caushing another small jolt of surprise in Zukai. She was so quiet otherwise.

"Woh," he said, blinking hard before laughing and scratching the back of his head. "I forget that you can talk sometimes, Sarada! You're usually so quiet" Over the course of their entire trip from Sadala to earth, they hadn't spoken more than a handful of words to one another. Mutual friends of theirs had introduced them, and she had joined his quest, but they hadn't ever had a full conversatiom. "That's a good idea, and nice of you to offer, but I don't think any of us will have to work here!" He eyed the wait staff from afar before turning his attention back to Sarada and Alexi. "I don't even know what I could do for a place like this..." He paused, shrugging and pulling a puzzled face.

"I know!" he exclaimed after a few mom ents, "We'll just tell them that we're on a mission to collect the Dragonballs and we'll surely discover some sort of other riches on the way and we can pay for it all then..." Zukai spoke, as per usual, loud and without tact. He also failed to notice the several heads that turned as he mentioned what it is that they were looking for.

He was reminded of Ithreal's statement that they were a myth. He wondered why the man had said that. He wondered if that was from ignorance or deception. An experienced and clever warrior might find a sneaky way to dig for this information. Zukai was neither of those things.

"Oh, Ithreal, did you really not know the Dragonballs were real?"

He unceremoniously slurped a noodle as he stared at the much taller man.

(Interacting with AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos )

Ithreal shrugged when Zukai led the way into the noodle restaurant, he wasn't exactly a big fan of the cuisine, but he was definitely hungry. The inside smelt like spices and frying food, making his mouth water and stomach growl approvingly. The table that Zukai had chosen was big enough for their group, plus for a decent amount of food for each person evidenced by the fact that Zukai had already ordered enough food to feed a small party. Raising an eyebrow at the kid who was already stuffing his face without any modesty, Ithreal perused the menu for a few moments before a server came to take his order. Listing no less than 6 entrees and several other sides, Ithreal sat back in his chair.

When Alexi made the comment about paying for the food, Ithreal felt stricken with sudden realization that those two at least were not from here and possessed no money. The poor quiet girl, Sarada, even said that she would volunteer to pay for the food by working here. Judging by the amount of food that Zukai had ordered and already eaten, she would be here for a long time... Ithreal was hesitant to interject, due to the fact that he had just met these people and didn't really feel like taking responsibility for them. Having been on Earth for a decade, Ithreal had some money but he didn't want the others to just think he would cover them all the time.

With a sigh and a grudging voice, Ithreal announced, "Don't worry about it... This time." He even almost said that one of them would be paying for the meal next time, but he didn't know how long he was going to stick around with this lot.

Addressing Zukai's tactless question, "The Dragon Balls are a myth. I have heard stories of the bullshit where people have had wishes granted." Ithreal waved a hand through the air. "But I have also heard stories where people have literally spent their whole lives looking for them and never found a single one. Apparently even if you find one, that does you little good. You need all 5 of them or some such to get them to work."

The servers came back at that moment to bring Ithreal his food, to which Ithreal thanked them and began to eat with gusto.

{Interacting with RingSlinger RingSlinger AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Andrita Andrita }

“Woh!” Zukai exclaimed, swallowing a mouthful of noodles before bowing his head, “thank you,” to Ithreal’s offer to pay. Things had, as he had sort of known they would, turned or alrigt. When he had any sort of currency himself he’d be sure to repay the favor.

He was blissfully unaware of the figure that had stared at them for a minute or so of their arrival before stealthily ducking out the back of the restaurant.

He had done what research he could do on the dragonballs before he had stolen the ship and begun his quest, so he nodded knowingly, “one on its own is useless,” he paused, punctuating his words with large mouthfuls of food, “I don’t know if nobody has gathered them all before... there are some legends of people gathering all of them before... but even if nobody has ever done it before...” he grinned with a soft “kekeke” laugh, “I’m gonna be the first one and I’m gonna get my wish.”

He paused from eating for a moment, as if lost in thought. Something snapped Him back to the present. “This universe is no place for a Saiyan who wants to be the strongest,” he paused for a moment, “even if I became the strongest one here, I’d know there’s a whole other universe of stronger ones out there... so that’s where I gotta to.”

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos )

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

She only nodded very slightly at what Ithreal said, shock filled her face at what he just said and did. She didn't expect a total stranger to be so nice towards her. It was such a rare thing to happen , and especially considering they only met a few minutes prior . She smiled slightly, then returned to eating small portions of the food placed in front of her. She was trying to be at least somewhat conservative for the others sake , to try and make the cost of paying slightly less than what it could've been . SHe said something softly, which she hoped was heard. " Thank you " .
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Tags

Tags

Ithreal was wrapped up in his food, literally having succumbed to his hunger. With a thought, his energy enveloped the sake cup in front of him, outlining it in a soft red glow before gently floating into the air. The cup hovered over by Ithreal's head, and he took a moment to take a sip from the cup without even touching the object. He didn't notice of anyone in the restaurant stared at him, he was too consumed by his food. Literally small bits of food were starting to fling about. When that happened, Ithreal stopped eating and put his plate down. With some dignity, he used a napkin to wipe his face, coughing slightly to help move the last bit of food down his throat.

"Sorry, guess you say I was hungry..." Ithreal said, grabbing the floating cup, allowing the energy around it to fade away.

Clearing his throat a second time, Ithreal looked at Sarada and Alexi, before addressing Zukai. "I'm confused. What do you mean another universe?" Ithreal asked, lifting the sake cup to his lips and taking another sip. "And how would you know there are stronger beings in another universe?"

{Interacting with: RingSlinger RingSlinger }

Sarada
RP POST

Roleplaying Post

Sarada softly responded, clearing her throat gently . "Uhmmm... To my knowledge the Angels stated there were other Universals, some having pairs. The pair for this Universe is Universe 7 , which is what Universe 6 is suppose to be. We know there are because some of our Universe's warriors went to the Tournament of Power to fight the other Universes for a chance to win the Super Dragon Balls. And please don't assume they were fighting for something fake.... Why would anyone risk their life for something that doesn't exist ? U-uhmm... Sorry for blurting out, but I hoped that help " . She said timidly, stuttering a bit.
Current Appeareance

OOC

Out of Character

Tags

Tags

Zukai was fixated on his own food to such an extent that he missed the majority of Ithreal's demonstration. However, as his focus returned to the man, Zukai found himself watching the stranger levitate a cup.

"That's a neat trick" he grinned, finishing the food immediately in front of him.

Zukai nodded as Sarada summed this up, having been surprised again when she started to speak. "No, that's good, Sarada, that mostly explains it."

He paused again, before turning his attention back to Ithreal.

"Our Universe was defeated by the Saiyans of Universe 7. They have transformations and abilities that we had never even heard of, and though a few Saiyans from here have learned them, I want to travel to the very source of all that power and learn it there. I'm going to be the most powerful Saiyan in any universe and to do that I'll have to surpass the Saiyans of that universe..."

He shrugged, placing his hands, fingers linked, behind his head, "I just have to get there, and that's where the Dragon Balls come in."

Ithreal stopped drinking when Sarada spoke up. The girl had been so quiet and timid, it genuinely surprised him to hear the forcefulness when she spoke about this tournament and coexisting universes. Quirking an eyebrow, he took another sip, contemplating what she had said when Zukai took a moment to speak up after finishing a plate of his own food, showing almost as much gusto in eating as Ithreal himself moments ago.

"Interesting...So Saiyans can transform? Into what exactly?" Ithreal asked. His interest genuinely piqued. He could transform himself, but he only transformed back into his true form, granting him back some of his original power and abilities. Shrugging, Ithreal twirled his fingers, making a few napkins glow and float around his hand as if in a dance. "It's just basic Ki manipulations. My master taught me a lot of concepts that went beyond fighting." Ithreal said simply. "Wait, what are Super Dragon Balls?" Ithreal asked, allowing the napkins to flutter back to the table, Ithreal directed this last question at Sarada.

"Ithreal?" A man asked approaching Ithreal from behind him. The man was tall, muscular and with striking blue eyes and blond hair. He looked like he could be out of a model magazine as well as in a bodybuilding competition.

Ithreal visibly cringed, and his shoulders rising to his ears almost for a moment. Standing from his chair, Ithreal turned around, and addressed the man. "Uh, hey Dakota." Ithreal said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head with one hand. "Is this your town?"

"No, passing through and stopped to eat but saw you instead. So I guess I didn't make an impression huh? You were gone when I woke up this morning..." Dakota said bluntly and without tact, his sole attention on Ithreal.

Caught totally off guard, Ithreal's cheeks reddened considerably. "Uhh, I remember your name." Ithreal replied, insinuating that Dakota had made some sort of impression, though not addressing the comment about leaving while Dakota had slept. However this had been the wrong thing to say.

"Wow! What a crappy thing to say! Whatever, at least have the courtesy to leave when the next guy is still awake. Asshole!" Dakota said, turning around and pushing past a poor patron.

That was when Ithreal noticed that everyone in the restaurant had been watching the spectacle. "What?! Are you here to eat or eavesdrop?" Ithreal said, turning around and sitting down forcefully, his face red with embarrassment and anger. Man he wanted to hit something.

{interacting with: RingSlinger RingSlinger Andrita Andrita AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
Mentions: Leusis Leusis }

Zukai, filled with a jolt of excitement, seemed to rise slightly in his seat. "There is another form called Super Saiyan... A Saiyan's energy becomes multiplied considerably! Our eyes and hair radiate and glow..." he was gesturing wildly around his head with his hands as he described something that he had only ever seen footage of on a holo-projector.

"I bet your master is really strong..." Zukai mumbled quietly, entranced for a moment by the dancing napkins. His attention focused downward again he failed to notice that the question had been directed at Sarada, answering rudely, "Super Dragon Balls exist spread farrrrrrrrr across the multiverse! They grant much more powerful wishes than the dragon balls of any specific planet... I supposed I could try to collect those and wish to be the strongest... but I think it would be easier to collect those once I'm already the strongest... or closer to it! And even then, a wish to just obtain strength seems... hmm..." he paused, turning this thought over in his head, "I'd rather earn it... then I know it's always mine."

"Woh," he made the short sound when Ithreal was addressed by the other man. He watched the stronger man become flustered, clearly in genuine discomfort. For all of his brash seeming naiveté, this sort of quarrel seemed vaguely familiar to him. His ears twitched for a moment before he stood up out of his seat, glancing around at the rest of the patrons in the restaurant as they stared toward his tablemate, "Hey. You lot. You heard my friend here. None of that was any of your business, so keep your eyes on your food. Staring is rude."

The young Saiyan slid back into a seating position, having displayed a better sense of social awareness, at least within the context of this group than he had up until then. Reaching out, he grabbed a pork bun sitting on the table before shrugging and saying, very tactlessly, "That sure was awkward, huh. Did you really leave before he woke up?"

(Interacting with Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Andrita Andrita AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami )

Cyris walked in the city, vehicles swerving around him as he traversed the highway system. He was either completely oblivious or did not care, but the many drivers seemed to, a few throwing garbage at him as they went by, screaming obscenities he didn't fully understand. "Humans are weird." Cyris muttered to himself, his single eye barely held open due to what seemed like a constant state of exhaustion.

Leaping from the highway safety rail Cyris would plummet to the ground, though he only landed with a soft thud that seemed to mystify the few individuals nearby. More out of shock than fear, none of the Earthlings seemed to react much to his presence beyond staring as he walked towards the restaurant he could feel his targets located in.

Outside were a group of thugs, bandits who wore trashy leathers, a few among them looking highly muscled and to his surprise, quite powerful for what one would expect. They seemed to disburse when Cyris came near, hearing something of Dragon Balls, and people inside possibly knowing where they are. Cyris cared little for this, but it did provide him with an opportunity.

Stepping inside the patrons attention seemed to be honed on an older gentleman of some strength who appeared Human. However, the energy he exuded gave an entirely different impression. Stepping closer to the table Cyris seemed out of place to the extreme. His flamboyantly regal appearance and clear alien lineage making him highly odd, though he would feel no stronger than an average man to the others.

Pointing over his shoulder to the collective thugs out the window Cyris spoke plainly. "If you've got balls that belong to a dragon, you might want to steer clear of them." He spoke, as if an alien in a restaurant would be a common occurrence, though truthfully he expected it to be, at least for well traveled Saiyans.

Interacting: RingSlinger RingSlinger Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos Andrita Andrita AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back