Idea WIP TRASH THREAD BUILD

MISTER UN. 0W3N

schaden f r e u d e
WQYTdt5.gif

Yo! Since I have a break from the craziness at work, decided to settle the fuck down and try to pump something else (again). Any information, formats (coding & graphics I specifically make), and all that jazz are mine and mine alone. No one has permission to copy and paste my shit to use as their own. Feel free to follow along with the build and comment. The following thread is best viewed in Dark Theme & width not toggled. Yeah, that's it for now I think.

Last edited:

REIKONTATE: THE FIGHTING SPIRIT
Everyone in this world (give or take) are born with a spiritual entity that acts as their “shield” against great danger and hurdles in a person’s life. There’s many theories in regards to what a Reikontate (or the Fighting Spirit) is and where do they come from, but there’s no solid evidence to pinpoint these answers. Rather, most regard these shields as god-like spirits that share certain values and personality traits of a person.

When a person undergoes a stressful and/or dangerous situation, they are able to call upon their Reikontate to help protect themselves and/or fight back. Depending on how strong the connection with their Reikontate and the person’s willpower, they may be capable of tapping into the shield’s powers and using them as their own.

All Reikontate don’t start off in their final form. Rather, they start off as shapeless masses of gray energy. As a child starts to overcome obstacles and overcome stresses, the Reikontate starts to take on a form. They start to appear as simple figures that a child could understand, slowly changing and becoming complex as the mind matures. When a person overcomes their greatest obstacle (which varies from person to person), the Reikontate finally reveals its true from. The event is referred as the “Awakening” or Mezame.

If someone is born without a Reikontate, they tend to have no willpower and strength to take on the world. They suffer from severe mental problems as well and tend to be institutionalized.

MEZAME: THE FINAL FORM
In order for a Reikontate to reach its final form, or Mezame, a person has to undergo their greatest challenge. The challenge varies from person to person such as overcoming their greatest weakness, surviving a life or death fight, or coming to a great realization during a trial. It’s common for a person to have their Reikontate undergo a Mezame during their teenage years due to the mental stresses and great challenges presented to them [due to the fact that certain hurdles seem 100x worse than what they are]. It is very rare for someone to never see their spirit awaken.

KOWARETA: CORRUPTED SPIRIT
One of the more troubling aspects of a Reikontate is their ability to become corrupted. This means that the spirit is damaged and will bring misfortune to the person they are attached to. Sometimes, a person is born with a corrupted spirit (or “Kowareta”) while a Reikontate can become corrupted. One of the most common ways for a Reikontate to turn into a Kowareta is for a person to have their will broken in the worst possible way.

The spirit takes on a dark, broken appearance and has no access to their normal powers. They are unstable and tend to personally cause destruction and misfortune against the connected person without realizing it. The longer a person has a Kowareta, the more mental strain it takes on them. It’s common for people to become mad and lose their mind completely.

There is a chance for a Kowareta to be healed. However, the possibility all depends on the courage and strength of the person who has a Kowareta. They must confront their own demons and become victorious and overcoming them. Thus, triggering an Mazame. But, after a certain point, it’s impossible to get rid of the corruption and reverse the damage.

UNMEI NO KIZUNA: DESTINY BOND LAWS
Every country abides by the “Destiny Bond Laws” or the Unmei no Kizuna. There are moments when 2 or more Reikontate are connected to one another for unknown reasons are destined to undergo a Fate. Whether it’s a lifelong rivalry, fight to the death, or lovers, there is nothing for the people involved to break away from the Destiny Bond. If any attempts occur, great misfortune and destruction will be faced by everyone. For public safety reasons, the individuals who discover that they have a destiny with one another will be forced to interact and live it out.

The signs of Unmei no Kizuna to appear between individuals is simple. First, everyone involved usually has their Reikontate undergo the Mezame. Second, individuals must have interacted at least once with one another. Finally, if all individuals involved experience bouts of jamais vu and feelings not their own, a bond is revealed. Usually, everyone involved will radiate the same colored aura.

Once a bond is in place, it is common for them to experience strange dreams, sensations, and emotions that aren’t their own but their Reikontate. They make act impulsively that seems to be out of character if the other destined bond(s) are around. For some, the side effects seem to double due to how strongly the Unmei no Kizuna is.

RANDOM FACTS
  • Everyone has the ability to see the aura of a Reikontate. The stronger the spirit, the bigger the aura.
  • It’s common for children and young adults to undergo training to properly control and handle their Reikontate and their power.
  • For the most part, these shields take on appearances of famous mythological creatures and legendary figures. However, there’s no evidence to conclude that the Reikontate ARE these figures. Rather, the spirits take on these forms because they are wired into a person’s psyche.
  • There is a recent theory that a Reikontate is actually the soul of strong individuals that refused to pass on but continue to fight on.

SENTŌ CITY
Tucked between the mountains and forests of the Kantō region is a mecca of advancing technology. Sentō City has grown from a small-time fishing village to a concrete jungle, offering the latest in convenience, residence, and entertainment. It always seems like different parts of the city is constantly under construction and updating to the “latest and greatest product.” There are a variety of places to choose from to waste your time and well-earned money such as shopping malls, arcades, manga cafes, and the amusement park. The majority of citizens prefer to get around the city through the intricate and fast rail system. Just about every street corner has some sort of vending machine, offering a wide range of drinks, snacks, and much, much more!

HOKUSHIN GAKUEN
Hokushin Gakuen is considered one of the top high schools in the country. Most of the student body is made up of the privileged society that regular “donates” to the school in order to further the student body’s education. It’s rare for a student to come in with no background via a scholarship. Students that graduate are sought out by the most prestigious universities around the world. Just about everyone in Sentō City regards Hokushin students as proper, young adults that show proper respect and common courtesy.

However, Hokushin students are notorious for their snobbery and lack of morals when it comes to the world below their status. They’re not afraid to twist and use people through their endless bank accounts to get what they desired. On top of that, they’re willing to throw and show the lower classes how little value they have through violence. To the freshmen of Hokushin, they don’t even see Minamigawa as a threat. Some seniors, however, understand that Minamigawa Gakuen is their rival for a reason.

MINAMIGAWA GAKUEN
Minamigawa Gakuen has hailed as one of the toughest and roughest schools in Sentō City. Most of the curriculum focuses on teaching the student body a trade rather than preparing them for college. From heavy machinery and electronics to culinary and hospitality, the school guarantees students will be hired right after graduation. However, it’s not guaranteed that the students will be “good worker bees.” A good portion of the students fall under the “last chance” category aka they’ve been kicked out of too many schools and Minamigawa is their last chance to straighten out or wind up as a criminal.

The school was once united against their rival, Hokushin Gakuen but it has since splintered, resulting in a massive power struggle over control of Minamigawa. Even if many see this as the start of the end for them, a few can see potential in the school uniting to become far more powerful than ever before… if they pull themselves together again. As of now, they’re on the losing end of being the best in the city against Minamigawa.

The following thread abides by RPNation’s rules.

The following thread also enforces roleplay etiquette.

As the thread owner and creator of SHUT UP! FIGHT ME!!!, I have the right to alter/change/delete any rules I have made based on circumstances. I also have the right to accept and decline users. If you disagree with the content, the rules, and what not, you are free to choose another thread.

I don’t expect all users that join to get along like blood brothers. However, I do expect everyone to be treated with respect. There will be no fighting outside of the IC. Any arguments that starts will be dealt with swiftly. If I see users antagonizing others OoC, they will be kicked from my thread immediately. No questions asked.

The biggest (and most important) thang about this thread is the fact that I want the most ridiculous, over the top, crazy, and asinine fight scenes. In order to pull this shit off, I expect communication between the users involved in the fight scenes. I don’t necessarily need the whole fight scene to be plotted out, but having a general AND agreed idea of how things will end between either party is needed. I don’t want anyone fighting over “who will win” and what not. Just use the profile information, common sense (... to an extent because this is a thread of nonsense), and your imagination to come to a proper conclusion for your fights. I don’t expect a character to keep constantly winning and vice versa. But, PLEASE PEASE PLEASE…!!! Please be civil and mature for these discussions. They can take place either in PMs or the OoC.

The posting level I expect all users to follow is “lazy literate to advanced literate.” It means that the minimum post size is 2 solid paragraphs WITH substance in them aka they have to have a point. There is no maximum size for posts just as long as they serve a point as mentioned before. Substance include: getting your character from point A to point B, giving enough/more than enough for a user to properly respond, and/or is about character development. All dialogue should be bolded and thoughts italicized for easier reading. Keep the sizes at readable levels (size 3 and 4 or font-size 11 - 13). All posts should include the name of the character and a picture. If you need help with that, feel free to ask me and/or anyone else that has some basic BBCoding info. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO BLINDING COLORS! My eyes are trash and it’s so hard to see pastel colors.

The minimum posts I expect users to put up is once a week. If things come up to prevent this post, please let me and the users know via the OoC and/or PMs. I’ll definitely work around thangs to keep you in the thread. However, if I don’t hear anything for two weeks, the character will be turned into a NPC and the user will be kicked from the thread.

EVERYONE HAS TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BEFORE STARTING ANY TALK OF CHARACTER PLANNING/PLOTTING WITH ACCEPTED USERS! This is pretty damn important to me. I don’t want to set things in motion in terms of plotting and planning before the application has been sent/accepted/declined. It makes things easier to streamline and pick out characters that fit the thread and users that fit the posting level I desire. The application is located in the “Application Thread” (the link is located in the main banner/first post of the thread). Follow the directions from there. If/Once an application is accepted THEN users can work on the profile and start plotting thangs out with accepted applicants.

For steps on how to submit a profile, please refer to the information located in “Application Thread.”

Aight! Putting aside the massive information overload… the basis of this thread is for users to put down their hair and have some fun. I’m honestly looking for users that want to embrace the dumb tropes, get into ridiculous situations, and have a few laughs. Sure, there’s gonna be serious and romantic moments going on in the thread (is a goddamn anime fighting school, of course this shit is gonna happen). But, mostly, I want users to use this thread as a breather to have some fun and come up with the most redonkulous shit. Take a break from reality and what not.

DELINQUENTS
Delinquents are your run of the mill punks and thugs that populate secondary schools. Most of their activities generally fall around breaking the rules, fighting, and living as “free spirits.” A good portion of delinquents wind up joining gangs under the leadership of stronger delinquents (i.e. Banchōs, Shabazo, etc) or remain as lone wolves that refuse to fight for a cause other than their own. The following are “branches” of delinquents that fit into a leadership role and are stronger than the run of the mill delinquents.

BANCHŌ/SUKEBAN
Banchō (male) and Sukeban (female) refer to an upper class of delinquents. Usually, they are the leaders or second-in-command of street gangs. They are considered “true warrior” by fighting via “honorable tactics (as honorable as you can get for being a delinquent). Rather than using cheap tricks and weapons, Banchōs and Sukebans prefer to use hand to hand combat and fight 1 v 1 with their opponent.

SHABAZO
Shabazos are the opposite of a Banchō/Sukeban in terms of attitude and honor. They are considered the baddest of the bad, willing to use twisted tactics and weapons in order to gain the upperhand in conflict. Like their counterparts, Shabazos tend to take on leadership roles due to their slimy tactics. Shabazos are most notably known for using coercion, blackmail, and betrayal to get ahead and remain in power. There are a rare few Shabazos that do have some quality of a Banchō/Sukeban, but choose to use a weapon instead of fisticuffs.

BOUSOUZOKU
Bousouzokus are different from the mentioned classes. Rather than focusing on violence, they are more preoccupied with racing. They dedicate their time and money (gained from shady sources or otherwise) in fine tuning their rides in order to go as fast as humanly possible. Their fighting tactics and honor codes vary depending on the person, but they are mostly preoccupied with their motorcycles.

butts

Last edited:
PROFILE BUILD: WILL REBUILD AT A LATER DATE
Time to put on the nostalgia glasses.

tNkIbCX.png

character's title
STRENGTH ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱     ENDURANCE ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱
AGILITY ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱        SPEED ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱
INTELLECT ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱     LUCK ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱
SPIRIT ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱          WILL POWER ▰ ▰ ▰ ▱ ▱

• FULL NAME
    first & last name
    NICKNAME/ALIAS
    self explanatory
    SCHOOL
    which school do they go to?
    YEAR
    what year are they? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?
    GANG
    are they affiliated with a gang in or out of school? if they are, what's the name of the gang and what is their position?

HEIGHT
    self explanatory
    WEIGHT
    self explanatory
    DESCRIPTION
    minimum of 1 paragraph, describe any particular physical characteristics that makes them stand out. if you have image examples, all images must be hotlinked.

Last edited:
I've hit a major roadblock in terms of formatting and graphics. Gonna try to just play around and figure something out on my end while I snatch me some requests to get certain coding done. I blame the heat for melting my brain... and Zelda. ... lots and lots of Zelda... >O>

MAIN BANNER ATTEMPT #2 = SATISFIED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 & 8!

oR5iSYJ.png

Thread Owner
Alibaba
Moderator(s)
---
Graphics & Formatting
Alibaba
Genre
Action, Comedy, Slice of Life
Inspiration
Anime Tropes, Rival School Shows, Persona, Mob Psycho 100

Yo! Thanks for taking a peek at the (hopefully) insane world of SHUT UP! Fight me! The thread is geared towards roleplaying the far more ridiculous sides to anime such as fight scenes, training montages, and random hijinks. Looking to find your destined childhood rival? Need to find the right Eurobeat song to race with? Do you seek out bears to fight in order to train yourself? Then, sign the fuck up!!!

Last edited:
BODY POST SKELETON
Chill Beats

Omnes dolorum gubergren mei ne. Has id democritum efficiendi, eum putant iriure aperiam no. Ancillae intellegam cu mea, animal appareat ponderum an nam. Percipit legendos deterruisset his id, at mundi vulputate mea.

Eum quem percipit et, at partiendo maluisset consequat eam. An ubique habemus suavitate cum, dignissim evertitur et has. Magna qualisque iudicabit mea an, pro id case volumus constituto. Cu integre accumsan mei, recteque electram eu vis. At eam alienum consulatu definiebas, te sea utamur mnesarchum.

Code:
[div=
margin: auto;
background-color: #eeeeee;]
[div=
padding-left: 150px;
padding-right: 150px;][div=
float: left;][div=
width: 250px;
height: 760px;
border: 5px solid #000000;
background:url(https://imgur.com/ZclJqqX.png) repeat;][div=
padding: 10px;][div=
border: 1px solid #4b4b4b;
background-color: #000000;][url=summary_post][center][div=
color: #ffffff;
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Summary[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=story_so_far_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Story So Far[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=rules_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Rules[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=sento_city_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Sento City[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=reikontate_info_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Reikontate 101[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=class_&_rank_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Classes & Rank[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=hokushin_info_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Hokushin Gakuen[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=minamigawa_info][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Minamigawa Gakuen[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;][url=announcements_post][center][div=
font-size: 15px;][font=Rock Salt]Announcements[/font][/div][/center][/url][/div]
[/div][/div][/div][div=
height: 768px;
border-top: 1px solid #000000;
border-right: 1px solid #000000;
border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;
background-color: #4b4b4b;
overflow-y: scroll;][div=
padding: 10px;][div=
font-size: 14px;
color: #000000;][font=Lato]text goes here[/font][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
REIKONTATE 101 POST

Everyone in this world (give or take) are born with a spiritual entity that acts as their “shield” against great danger and hurdles in a person’s life. There’s many theories in regards to what a Reikontate (or the Fighting Spirit) is and where do they come from, but there’s no solid evidence to pinpoint these answers. Rather, most regard these shields as god-like spirits that share certain values and personality traits of a person.

When a person undergoes a stressful and/or dangerous situation, they are able to call upon their Reikontate to help protect themselves and/or fight back. Depending on how strong the connection with their Reikontate and the person’s willpower, they may be capable of tapping into the shield’s powers and using them as their own.

All Reikontate don’t start off in their final form. Rather, they start off as shapeless masses of gray energy. As a child starts to overcome obstacles and overcome stresses, the Reikontate starts to take on a form. They start to appear as simple figures that a child could understand, slowly changing and becoming complex as the mind matures. When a person overcomes their greatest obstacle (which varies from person to person), the Reikontate finally reveals its true from. The event is referred as the “Awakening” or Mezame.

If someone is born without a Reikontate, they tend to have no willpower and strength to take on the world. They suffer from severe mental problems as well and tend to be institutionalized.

MEZAME: THE FINAL FORM
In order for a Reikontate to awake reach its final form, a person has to undergo their greatest challenge. The challenge varies from person to person such as overcoming their greatest weakness, surviving a life or death fight, or coming to a great realization during a trial. It’s common for a person to have their Reikontate undergo a Mezame during their teenage years due to the mental stresses and great challenges presented to them (due to the fact that certain hurdles seem 100x worse than what they are). It is very rare for someone to never see their spirit awaken.

KOWARETA: CORRUPTED SPIRIT
One of the more troubling aspects of a Reikontate is their ability to become corrupted. This means that the spirit is damaged and will bring misfortune to the person they are attached to. Sometimes, a person is born with a corrupted spirit (or “Kowareta”) while a Reikontate can become corrupted. One of the most common ways for a Reikontate to turn into a Kowareta is for a person to have their will broken in the worst possible way.

The spirit takes on a dark, broken appearance and has no access to their normal powers. They are unstable and tend to personally cause destruction and misfortune against the connected person without realizing it. The longer a person has a Kowareta, the more mental strain it takes on them. It’s common for people to become mad and lose their mind completely.

There is a chance for a Kowareta to be healed. However, the possibility all depends on the courage and strength of the person who has a Kowareta. They must confront their own demons and become victorious and overcoming them. Thus, triggering an Mazame. But, after a certain point, it’s impossible to get rid of the corruption and reverse the damage.

UNMEI NO KIZUNA: DESTINY & THE LAW
Every country abides by the “Destiny Bond Laws” or the Unmei no Kizuna. There are moments when 2 or more Reikontate are connected to one another for unknown reasons are destined to undergo a Fate. Whether it’s a lifelong rivalry, fight to the death, or lovers, there is nothing for the people involved to break away from the Destiny Bond. If any attempts occur, great misfortune and destruction will be faced by everyone. For public safety reasons, the individuals who discover that they have a destiny with one another will be forced to interact and live it out.

The signs of Unmei no Kizuna to appear between individuals is simple. First, everyone involved usually has their Reikontate undergo the Mezame. Second, individuals must have interacted at least once with one another. Finally, if all individuals involved experience bouts of jamais vu and feelings not their own, a bond is revealed. Usually, everyone involved will radiate the same colored aura.

Once a bond is in place, it is common for them to experience strange dreams, sensations, and emotions that aren’t their own but their Reikontate. They make act impulsively that seems to be out of character if the other destined bond(s) are around. For some, the side effects seem to double due to how strongly the Unmei no Kizuna is.

Last edited:
PROFILE SKELETON #2

Ei4mlTJ.png

Strength
█ █ █ █ █

Endurance
█ █ █ █ █

Agility
█ █ █ █ █

Speed
█ █ █ █ █

Intellect