• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (WIP) One Peice: In Search of the Forbidden Fruits

@Wild Imagination Well that seems okay but no one should be able to find growing devil fruits enough to make a map, I advise you to change it to a map or a databook of devil fruit users instead if you weren't already saying that. This creates a certain realism to the plot in my opinion. Good job adding the skills you did more than I asked for so yep.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Oh for sure. No one wants an Ussop in their ranks XS especially not Skulley, the man has standards.

[/QUOTE]
So is a mech suit for battle of if he is just a normal person outside of it :) I mean franky was a cyborg after all

@Wild Imagination I was wondering about a little something. Basically my character normally is level 3 in swordsmanship but I want her to use something like drunken boxing...but with a sword making it go to like level 2.

NekoChanBo said:
@Wild Imagination I was wondering about a little something. Basically my character normally is level 3 in swordsmanship but I want her to use something like drunken boxing...but with a sword making it go to like level 2.
It's a stretch, but Ill allow it (: And we are waiting for you to post in the roleplay, we don't want to leave you behind.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]It's a stretch, but Ill allow it (: And we are waiting for you to post in the roleplay, we don't want to leave you behind.

[/QUOTE]
I'm on it just wanted to ask that. Great drunken swordsmanship this should be interesting in a fight.

Shiro kurogane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33928-wild-imagination/ said:
@Wild Imagination[/URL] Mai won't be killed... easily. if it came to it. (} :) )
We'll see. Skulley can get pretty savage.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]We'll see. Skulley can get pretty savage.

[/QUOTE]
he can't get mad if he hasn't realized he's been stolen from yet. :3

Wild Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33720-theonlycatbug/ said:
@TheOnlyCatbug[/URL]
What if Medic forgot something at the ship and ran into Mai, or you can meet (insert name) the shipwright at the market. Either way it makes medic useful and helps to introduce the others.

@Alphaius

@Shiro kurogane
well... that was before i just posted... but i'll edit if the others want to do that route.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]well... that was before i just posted... but i'll edit if the others want to do that route.

[/QUOTE]
No no, we can just go with the other option. I like your post.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]No no, we can just go with the other option. I like your post.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, and thanks :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back