• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wings of Fire rp || Everyone who knows WoF is welcome to join!! ||

"Even if we do have teeth, we're still the weakest of dragons. And the antennae sense vibrations in the air, and can predict the weather." Palos flops down.

He genuinely thinks she looks strong, like, I don’t know what to tell you “hey are you hungry? I’m a bit hungry, but I need to go hunt anyways, what do you eat?”

“Oh, okay, we can head into the jungle if you want some fruit? I’ve been in there a couple of times and I’m pretty sure Rainwings eat that stuff” he gets up and walks towards the jungle, gesturing Palos to come with him

He keeps walking towards the rainwing village and sees a familiar Rainwing “oh, hey Dragonfruit, I need some help getting fruit for my new friend, she looks pretty hungry so I don’t know how much to get” “yeah, no problem” they go off to get food, Sandstorm goes with them, after a minute they have a good amount of fruit and give it to palos

"Oh- Uh. It's not that important. I'm not important." She looks away, awkwardly, unsure of what to say next. She looks at the torn fabric strips on her ankles. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble..."

“What? Why would you be in trouble?? Your continent seems pretty weird” He sits down and stretches his wings a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back