• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wings of Fire rp || Everyone who knows WoF is welcome to join!! ||

KiwiOCmaker

The dragonet crashed onto the shore of Pyrrhia, coughing water up. She had landed in between the rainforest kindom and the sand kingdom. She had thought she was all alone, unbeknownst to her, she was not.

The dragonet crashed onto the shore of Pyrrhia, coughing water up. She had landed in between the rainforest kindom and the sand kingdom. She had thought she was all alone, unbeknownst to her, she was not.
A sand wing dragonet, no older than 6, sees the dragonet crash and slowly walked up to her. His dark sandy scales easily camouflaging into where the sand and dirt met. After a moment he walked up to her “hello?”

"What's a sandwing? I'm a silkwing, I think- that's what I've always been told, at least. And my name is- uhm- My name is Palos. You aren't here to take me back to the hive, right?" She explained, concerned, with a tone that could be described as a meek animal.

“A Silkwing? What’s a hive? We’re on the border of the rainforest and sand kingdom” he stopped for a moment “though I have a friend with your unusual wing situation but I’ve never heard about any Silkwings?”

She pondered for a moment, unsure of what to say. "I've never heard of this place before. How far did I get taken away?? And my wings are perfectly normal- I just haven't gone through metamorphosis yet!"

“Hmmmm, well probably pretty far, we’re on Pyrrhia. Hold on, are you from another continent? My friend is from another continent so maybe “ he inspects her scales “wow! Your so colorful! Are you a rainwing hybrid or something?”

“Their colorful and pretty and they have spit that kills you. They live in the jungle with the Nightwings” he gestures over to the jungle

“Ummm queen Glory, the Rainwing and I’ve heard she’s a pretty good queen” he sat down “I’m waiting for my friend, he said he was starting metamorphosis, but it’s been like 6 hourssss, he’s gotta be back soon, right?”

"Well, first off, I meant like- In charge, in charge. On Pantala, all the Hivewings are in charge of the Silkwings. Yes, Queen Wasp is in charge of everyone, but the Hivewings are in charge of Silkwings, like me- Of course I'm a special case but- Second off, Around a week!"

“ There isn’t any continent wide ruler I was saying queen of rainwings and Nightwings. And no one tribe is really on top of another.” He pauses for a minute “wait a WEEK!????!!!?!!?”

"Well, yeah? After that, we're pretty much considered adults and assigned the job we're gonna do for the rest of our lives."

“Because your dragons too? My Friend mentioned something along those lines but I’m baffled that they treat you that way, that’s horrible”

“Clearsight? I think we learned about her in school one time, but she was supposed to be really nice and that’s just mean. Wait, how do you know about clearsight?”

"How??? She's an ancestor to everyone on Pantala! It was probably for our safety because we're too weak to survive on our own." Palos looked offended at even the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back