• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wings of Change

"Yes!" Snowfeather called from inside. She stood up and stretched, her jaws open in a yawn. She then sat down and curled her tail over her paws.

'Ok, thank you. So, how is your society organized and are all wolf clans similar?' asked the elf , with his notebook prepared, ready to write.

@SnowFeather

Snowfeather smiled. "Well, we have kits, who often are named for example Snowkit. Then we have 'paws, apprentices. And then warriors, like I was, with full name. Iceblaze has already earned her warrior name, though she wants to continue to learn from her mentor, therefore still an apprentice. I am leader, but I still have the same name." She yawned and laid down instead. "All clans are the same, this is Sky Clan. Then there is Leaf Clan, Blood Clan and Snow Clan."

'Mhm, interesting' said Avalon as he wrote the information down on his notebook. 'Are you on friendly terms with the other clans?' he continued.

@SnowFeather

"Why yes! Though Blood Clan is always mysterious and I don't tend to agree neither like Lionfur or Mistclaw's method's and opinions. Male wolves these days... Either way, I am very close with Leaf Clan since my sister, Redfeather, is their leader."

'Ok. Next thing : does your species have other powers aside from superior speed , strength ,durability and senses?' asked Avalon. He was always happy to do research, even when he had to abandon the way of a mage, because of the spell that changed his life forever. He became a warrior and fought for his people, but ages have past and he lost his interest in the matter, after all almost nobody could fight him so what was the point? He returned to being a researcher and he was on a quest to study everything Earth had to offer from plants and insects to people and objects.

@SnowFeather

Snowfeather looked at him, her eyes growing darker. She went towards the entrance and made sure that no one was in sight.. She padded back to her nest and sat down. "I swear to you that if you tell anyone about this, things will change..." She turned human and held forward her right hand, palm up. It became a bit colder inside the den and powder snow floated from Snowfeather's palm. She moved her fingers in a motion and the snow turned into a small wolf that ran around in the air, circling Avalon. It barked happily and wiggled it's tail. Then, as she moved her hand again, the wolf turned into soft powder snow, as it disappeared. "My mother was a fairy, a snow fairy..."

' Oh that's beautiful. Don't worry, I seek knowledge only for myself as a hobby. I won't tell people about your powers. In the end I am also very different from normal elves' said Avalon. 'Because of a spell I did out of curiosity I lost my ability to use magic,I knew all types of magic and was really depressed when I lost that ability for a while , but I got over it as I realised that I became stronger. I am a True Immortal, my physical condition greatly overcomes that of other members of my species and to top it off I have complete control over gravity. That spell...changed my life...forever' continued the elf, talking a little about himself.

@SnowFeather

Snowfeather smiled as she twirled her hair, a bit bored. She took a look at the elf before she blushed. "Anything else?" She asked. Her inner wolf, Gabby, was annoying as usual and kept telling her to do something, though she couldn't hear it clearly. Suddenly, Gabby pushed Snowfeather forward, controlling her body. She leaned forward and kissed Avalon on the lips. Her eyes went wide as she stood up and rushed out of her den.

@SnowFeather

'Hah, this...sure...happens a lot of times' said Avalon. Many women where fascinated by him , but he pretty much lost his interest in love many centuries ago . He looked like a man in his late 20s but he was way older, reaching 800. ' Yeah I'm handsome...is that the only reason these women are so fascinated...so simplistic' he said as he went out of the den.

Ashley sat down and covered her mouth. She was making weird noises. "Ew ew ew ew ew!! Gabby what the HELL!!" She hit herself in the head. "Stupid brat..."

Morgan happened to be wandering around the forest, not really having any where to go. He was just out here to get some fresh air...and well um, he kinda got fired. So to let off steam, he decided to head out to woods. He didn't really didn't have a place to go anymore since he couldn't pay rent. Even though he would hate to do this, he figured it was about time to act like a wolf and get out and find a cave or something to live in.

Ashley rose to her paws and trotted out of camp. As she did, she passed Ashclaw and his patrol. She rushed out into the woods, hoping to clear her mind. She dove under roots and dodged trees until she came into a clearing. She sprang up onto a rock and howled to the full moon that was still visible in the night sky.

She sighed as she laid down on the rock. She howled once or twice before just laying there with her head on her paws.

Avalon realised after some time that Snowfeather's behaviour was wierd and she , for some reason, didn't have control over her actions. But why? The elf was curious.

Felix saw a man walking through the forest. He could tell he was a werewolf due to his smell."Hey how it's going",Felix asked the stranger as he was hanging from low branch of tree.

His eyes blinked as his body jumped back from the face he soon saw hanging in front of him. "Ahg!" Morgan exclaimed before coming to his senses. "What the hell man, trying to scare me?" He asked with a light smile and small chuckle. It was clear he wasn't upset about the scare, but wasn't fine with it either. @SnowFeather

Ashley rose to her paws once more and hopped off the stone. She instead just stood there looking up at the moon, thinking to herself.

"No but if jumped down infront of you it would of scared even more",Felix told the man with a hint of amusement."And I'm Felix by the way",Felix greeted stick his hand out once he jumped down from the tree.

A smirk was pulled onto Xander's face when he spotted the wolf. "Ah, I see." He said, walking over to the wolf. "Where's your pack? Don't play dumb...you smell of a werewolf." He told her. @SnowFeather

--

"Well, yeah...you have a point." Morgan admitted as he rubbed the pack of his neck, sorta embarrassed. He watched as Felix jumped down from the tree. "Felix you say? Cool. I'm Morgan." He said with a smile before shaking the guy's hand. @IronDragon

Ashley looked up at Xander and growled. She turned into human form wearing this and folded her arms across her chest. "And you, a vampire? My Clan is safe, I just needed space.." She took a step towards him, he reeked of the scent of blood.

Xander watched as the wolf before him transformed into a beautiful young lady wearing some rather...tempting clothes. Looking at her now, she seemed to be like the perfect toy to play with. Someone he could call his. "Of course I'm a vampire, don't tell me you don't recognize me~?" He asked her, still with a smirk present on his face. @SnowFeather

--

"Great...so um, what are you doing out here this late at night, friend?" Morgan asked him, "It's dangerous you know?" @IronDragon

Ashley studied him and growled. "I've heard of you... Xander..." She turned around and started walking away. "Well then, that's the goodbye.."

"I could ask you the same thing and I lived in these woods for years so the danger is no threat to me",Felix told Morgan. @Apollogy8

His cold hand gripped her arm, pulling her back towards him as he kept his grip. "Really? Where do you think you're going?" @SnowFeather

IronDragon said:
"I could ask you the same thing and I lived in these woods for years so the danger is no threat to me",Felix told Morgan. @Apollogy8
"What...you...do?" Morgan asked with a raised brow. "So um, why do live in the woods again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back